So... which is going to come first, the 2nd US civil war, or world war 3?

So... which is going to come first, the 2nd US civil war, or world war 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5yVklzL0vI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and would we be able to handle both at once?

"What difference at this point does it make?"

checked, but you forgot proper punctuation!

one, and then the other

within months of eachother

Both at the same time, also it will be the human extinction event, because nukes will be involved.

>22

Coincidence? I think not.

There will be no world war 3. If anything is going to happen, is that the US goes to war with Iran and we all get drafted to fight in the middle east.

We're obviously not going to war with Russia and China, what will happen with China might be a trade war, but nothing beyond that.

or the race war?
1) Race war
2) Civil war
3) MAYBE ww3

>because nukes will be involved
I don't know... the end game of involving nukes should be pretty clear to even the most radical.

yes

2nd US civil war.
World war 3, that's the Hillary timeline. We memed Trump into office to prevent that.

the civil war is already happening

Civil War is not going to come because at the end of the day everybody has jobs to wake up in the morning too. Unless you're a fat useless neet *cough cough* (you)

This. All day, every day.

Possibly Mexico and Australia depending on how current events plays out. But it would have to be some REALLY extreme shit to get either of them to willingly go to war with the US.

2033(6000 Yah) on Yim Kippurim is when God comes back. 7 years prior to that is when the Tribulation kicks off. WW3 still on

The civil war won't happen because the snowflakes won't leave their cities. All we have to do is cut support from those areas and they will give in fast.

Let them destroy the cities. We just need to stop funding repairs.

American civil war, then Russia takes over America in the most bitter irony.

So what the fuck do I do in a civil war I'm in New York

Remember, the elite all have access to their underground bunker cities, while the people does the unwitting bidding for them as they slaughter each other.

I'm sure we're all in agreement regardless of our political affiliations who the elite actually are.

Only thing I know for sure is, you guys will pull off some retarded shit in the middle east, again. It's what you always do.

Hide in the subway station.

The civil war will turn into WW3

Go to Trump Tower, spread your boipucci against the glass window, they way decide to give you access to the underground bunker cities if you're cucked enough.
See:

>22

Coincidence? I think not.

We need a world war to suppress China. I think the US needs a political, economic, and cultural restructuring but I'm worried that the internal chaos that will cause will allow the Chinks/Russians to move around uncontested.

Trump will make ww3
even more protest
civil war

then ruskie buttfuck us

>Both at the same time
>civil war ends just as military is getting thin and strung out
>millions of now battle-hardened militia now enter the armed forces

yfw the sieges will be our bootcamp

That's funny, considering _you_ made China so big. You even started transferring your technology there under Nixon and never stopped the brain drain.

Neither, it will be World Civil War One

I have a feeling some shit is going to happen in California. A Mexican uprising, perhaps? Or some sand nigger attack.

World wide White chimpout One?

Nice bait, desu

I believe that there will be Civil War at first. However, libtards (being the cucks they are) are going to start losing very fast. China and Mexico will then come in and support the United States of California and will force Russia and and some European countries to intervene as well.

They will be the same thing.

I feel.... I feel like I'll survive a nuke

Why not both at the same time?

Kek wills us for total war

You cant even trust your motherfucking neighbors user

BORN TO MEME

Can't even trust yourself nowadays, bro.

Australia will literally never fight against the US in a war, no matter how bad it gets. We get all our vehicles from you guys, and our militaries are like bffs.
t. Aus defence force

It will be both as same time.

>Civil war starts
>Russia nukes east coast (Leftist cities)
>China nukes west coast (Leftist cities)
>Russia invaded EU
>China invades SEA
>Russia conducts ethnic cleansing
>China gives Japan it's own version of Rape of Najing
>American Conservatives that survived nuclear fall out fight off Canadian survivors and Mexicans.
>Aliens

What would the 2nd civil war be over? Nobody is organized enough, or focused, to make it happen. What rich person, or persons would be willing to fund such an endeavor? In the past in America they've been revolutions of the rich.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5yVklzL0vI

a seven nation army couldn't Sup Forums down

second american civil war will be part of the north american theatre of ww3

I agree except for Japan/China. Nips are surprisingly good fighters and have balls when pushed. Chinese soldiers are more like to desert. They not Russian commies.

The 2nd Civil War WILL be WW3

Cheeky fucker

Both at the same time, will be the end of murrica and the rise of a new super power country.

Don't know why people would be afraid of this t b h. I'm in a major city so I'd be vaporized pretty much instantly. Sounds a hell of a lot better than dying of cancer or heart disease later on.

The cities would be hit, but the rest would die from Nuclear Winter.

ah well, sucks for you guys, kek

I'm fine with this. Trump was a desperate Gambit, anyway. Without him it was Jeb, Cruz, or Rubio v Hillary. In other words, something went wrong way to long ago for us to fix it now. Let Russia come in. The Bear will leave it's cave, conquer NA, and resettle here. At least they've got orthodox Christianity and we'll develop strong calf muscles.

Nuclear Winter affects the whole planet, dummy.

Calling it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter

You'd die too.

Aww shit.

You'd die a slow death form radiation poisoning. I'm basically in downtown Baltimore. I'd be vaporized and die an awesome death

And who would that be, Pablo?

What could the belligerents in a second US Civil war even be though? I imagine if there were some sort of leftist uprising it would not be hard to put down.

We should really be talking in the future tense because it's obvious the world will end by nuclear hellfire, it will be the cause. That much is clear. Nukes are like the "red herring" in the story of humankind, like a "Chekov's gun."

There wont be a civil war

>Antifa will try a Crimea like insurrection
>Take over a couple buildings expecting the people to rise up and support them
>Most lefties wont do shit but silently hope they succeed
>Waco/David Koresh style stand off
>Antifa killed, the left will continue to complain about the heavy handed police state

World War 3 is more likely but still very unlikely to happen.

>All Russia wants is right wing governments in Europe, so they are no threat
>No one would ally with China in a war against America

The South

The 2nd Civil War against faggots has already taken place.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Stop talking sense

I want my power fantasy where I get to kill liberals

It really depends on if it's a left/right thing or the race war or a little of both.

The US has between 12 and 30 million Mexican illegals and the Cartels are entrenched here. If there was a serious chimpout, the Mexicans would have a steady source of arms through them and be able to keep the inner city negros and ISIS cells that are in all 50 states supplied with weapons to take down whitey.

2nd US Civil War
Liberals taking up arms and fighting...
Any fighting they'd do would just be rioting
It'd be a Liberal Holocaust.

But WW3, probably just a trade war.