I missed it. What did he say?

Let me give you a quick rundown:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings

Turnkike tried to pass off that their convo ran smoothly over refugee deal, when he spoke at national press club.

>Trump bows to Putin
>In contact with neo-nazis
>Voted in by hacked fraud
>Controlled by jews globally
>Rules America with a tiny but high energy, fist
>Bible scriptures tell us of an Antichrist who will come and doom us all
>Becomes fluent in Australian over one phone call with TurnBULL
>It is likely that the first Trump designer babies will be autistic
>Doomed America to Australian defeat by one phone call

>tfw I am the op Poo bogman

Australia showed we were nothing but cucks this day. We slipped down another rung back to Canada zone.

We need to out our leaders and get someone in right now who will play ball with Trump and make us both great.

Who is that person.

You're not India famalan.

Cucks?
Last I recalled Trump was the one going
"ITTTTT'S NOT FAIR!!! HASHTAG WORST DEAL EVER. NOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO DOO THIS, FUCKING OBAMA WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"
Whilst Turnbull reassured that Trump WILL take the refugees in a calm and intelligent demeanour.

They don't call him TurnBULL for nothing.

>bitches like a little bitch about his obligations
>bends over and takes 2000 reffos anyway

muh bantz ...uhhh BTFO austria!!

>They don't call him TurnBULL for nothing.

Pretty sure it stands for BULLshit.

Speak for yourself cuckboy

Trump prepped the bull with his whining and sooking over his obligations in the phone call. It's time to get cucked America.

Hail Bernardi

Turncoat, Turncuck, Cuckbull, I there's more

>Trump WILL take the refugees in a calm and intelligent demeanour

We could annex your entire nation and no one on earth would even try to stop us.

Remember that the next time you hear anything about US / Australia negotiations.

Australia wasn't cucked. Turnkike just told trump have fun with our boat people, that dumb fat fuck had no idea about the deal, quickly hangs up and then tweets about it in astonishment. Have fun with our boat people burgers

implying annexation from the USA would be a bad thing for us.

It's TurnBULL, but don't worry, we all make mistakes. Especially when we try to defend a child throwing a tantrum because he has to oblige by agreements.

Good luck with that. You cannot do anything. Russia and Israel own you. You are fucked. Australia will be doing you a service by putting you 55% white population cucks out of your misery.

There are no obligations.

Trump will back out of that deal. He doesn't want our fucking indonesian muzzies and we don't want his spics.

Actually, maybe a few spics. Having some mexicans come over won't be so bad, get some ACTUAL MEXICANS employed at mexican food joints instead of Pajeets.

Australia needs to stop all foreign immigration like yesterday btw. We have a finite country and land to occupy, a small population being raped by the world. Foreign chinks and pajeets on study in our university slots stealing our jobs ontop of that, with funding from their rich 3rd world oligarchs.

We were better under Howard. Costello should be prime minister. We all know it.

Skepticalface.gif

You've got it the wrong way round. Australia could annex your shitty country in half an hour.

Burger please. China is our biggest trading partner and will gladly take us in, like they are taking south america in. What does America do then, you're leaving japan nobody else in the region wants you, we are all you have. Watch trump back down to our kike ruler

Can we just burn Sydney and Melbourne to the ground already?

Regional aussies need to just cut off the highways in there from Wagga/Newcastle etc areas and just starve these fuckers out.

We don't want fucking China you fucking cuck nigger kike

Australia is fucking being ruined by pricks like you. I bet you were born after Howard fucking left for fucks sakes

Don't you guys have a female version of farage and Trump combined already?

>Trump will back out of that deal.
He wont. He might and try to renegotiate new terms (unsuccessfully). But he wont back out of it.

China is the new world superpower kiddo. It's tough for you to accept but your kids are going to be learning mandarin, and your shitty blue collar job will be taken by lee ping.

Would be kinda funny to watch China annex you cunts. Didn't Nato want to send troops because they think this will actually happen?

Hansen is a meme, it's actually only retards that vote for her. David Leyonhjelm is the last hope for Australia. Our libertarians aren't actually retarded like what's a leppo man.

Without us China can't keep up with it's coal demand and raw materials like iron ore for steel. The reason we avoided the GFC is because china was booming and whilst everything else went to shit our resources sector kept the country afloat by itself.

I wish Australia would unite with the US but my hopes are low. So many Aussies hate us for no reason.

despite whatever bantz happened Australia is still my 3rd favorite non US country

Turnbull desperately wants to stop the detention of illegals so his leftist friends will talk to him again.

Trump doesn't care, most of Australia doesn't care about the guest list at Turnbulls dinner parties...

No one really gives a shit.

>warring against emus, roos, and spoidahs

Good luck.