Hahahaha civil war 2 wouldn't actually happen.... r-right?

hahahaha civil war 2 wouldn't actually happen.... r-right?

Haha ha

this time around the feds will whistle Dixie though

One side would consist of the most powerful military in history, and the other side would consist of firearm-averse numale snowflakes led by Hollywood celebrities.

Please, please let there be a war.

seriously im fucking scared. i just wanna play video games.

this is what we want

haha haha

take your balls out of your purse

Just destroy California

There are more guns in circulation in the US than there are guns from literally every military in the world. Given that one side tends to them and the other doesn't it really wouldn't be all that impressive. I doubt the government itself would instigate knowing just how bad things could go.

probably not, closest you'll get to is rooftop koreans electric boogaloo

One day into civil war. Left runs out of all the 4 stockpiled guns. Mass literally shaking in the streets followed by suicides because this can't be happening.

>civil war 2
This really made me think pol.
Everytime some country is going civil war, USA arms one side and Russia arms another.

But if civil war will start in USA who will arm the other side?

chinese-russian proxy war

probably like shitty north korea

we can only hope, because it wont be a war, it will be a culling that sees the "left" decimated for decades to come.

I got news op

>But if civil war will start in USA who will arm the other side?
Despite the memes, most guns are owned by relatively few people and while they skew towards conservatives, it's not an overwhelming majority.

It really wouldn't take much to wage gorilla war either; this country isn't set up to defend its infrastructure in the slightest and lacks redundancy, especially power and telecommunications. I hope everyone enjoys reading by the candleside.

Civil war? You fool it shall be WW3 and guess what.

[spoiler]The west will lose.[/spoiler]

Even if a lefty fired a weapon, they'd need the owner's manual to reload it.

More Important: lots of threads tonight about civil war or calling for violence against the protestors. Ignore. The left is ripping itself into shreds and we are about to have a true law and order Attorney General. Time will take care of the left. Just stay safe to enjoy the eventual victory party.

i want it, but how would it even happen? what would the sides be? antifa vs the usa? most liberals are too big of cowards to fight. sure, they can gang up, put some masks on and beat on some trump supporters, but they could never last in an actual fucking war with the us military, which would obviously support trump

no, antifa fags will keep showing up at """""protests""""" to beat up trump supporters and run away amongst the chaos

Lurkmoar, newfag.

Good Canadian allies to the north will arm our rebel brothers from California with sacred war doctrine "If you kill your enemies, they win". Follow us to victory comrades.

Why'd they make Carol a man?

If it gets bad enough that martial law has to get declared then it's going to be over pretty quick.

Think the Commune of Paris.

It already started, most of the right wing just doesn't know it yet

Pretty much everyone but the anglosphere and most of europe as all the eurasian powers want the worldpolice to fuck off so they can finally settle our oldworld chimpouts again like in the good old times.

In actual seriousness Trump becoming president has actually delayed the civil war, if anything, because he'll delay the inevitable bloating and total corruption of the federal government.

Civil War can't happen for decades and only happens in a situation where fed government is totally dysfunctional and just leaching from productive states who then secede.