Tfw my last 20 threads on Sup Forums have an average post count of 200 each

>tfw my last 20 threads on Sup Forums have an average post count of 200 each.

Feels good man.

Must be tipping or ex-yu threads. Thats how I level up to 200

A-are they gone? Is Crew gone?

What's your secret?

I can barely get like 6 (You)'s and it's hurting my autism

jelly bet they were milo and alex jone jre threads and I bet you spilt up threads cunt

U

I guess that streak ends now.

Here (you) go mate

You have to say dumb shit and b8 the retarded autists. If you start a thread with out anything inflammatory then no one will post.

it's easy just use the only sub urban retards voted for trump copypasta or the crew copypasta

Guessing it's HWNDU threads or generals.
Either that or you understand the board culture really well.

Just go for something interesting. Sometimes inflammatory comments help, I make sure to put a topic in every time, looks neater.

Also, I've found pretending to be retarded almost never works, so the OP has to appear somewhat serious and intelligent, even if it is inflammatory.
Probably won't. It's also an average, so one bad thread doesn't hurt much.

I gave up trying. Even when I thought I had an interesting topic I always got zero replies. I couldn't take the constant disappointment anymore.

Never made a single HWNDU or any /general/ thread. Never visit/follow those cancerous threads either.

Oh and another important part is, after you get one or two initial replies, you have to answer with something interesting immediately. Then you wait for 5-6 posts, then make another answer, then you wait a little longer and it keeps snowballing. Spamming your own thread too much never works too.

Fucking faggot

>not maxing out every thread you make

useful info

If you want to get guaranteed 300 replies make a thread at noon with the Yugoslavia flag and simply ask "What went wrong". By then it will be 6 or 7 pm in slavland and all the Croats and Serbs will be blackout drunk ready to argue about insignificant shit from the 90's

It's because /r/altright (a great place btw) has just been banned from reddit.

I was growing too quickly.

Are you the fuck spamming the bogpill?

Then kudos, I'd say it takes smarts to understand a board so well that you can post good content consistently.

I sometimes post from the 4G LTE from my phone after starting a thread from my PC to make it interesting and begin the snowball effect.

>mfw getting all these (You)s

So gonna try this now.

>good content
Bait threads reach bump limit all the time, so let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Of course you would be a
>leaf

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Are you the hacker known as Sup Forums?

thanks for being such a great content creator bro. have an upvote

Nahh mods are nuking bogposters, it's easier to rp as CTR now. the well known ones, like that Serbian faggot is just replying now.

Also, holy shit OP's strategy actually works. Even this thread is swelling.

i only post random libs crying on social media and post DRUMPF BTFO and never reply to the thread and all my threads max out, get on my level faggot

>average
Not stating the median.

Bill Gates, my son and I are billionaires on average.

>continued discussion means more comments
Wow. Truly revolutionary.

you need to bait or disparage a group even when you want to be serious

- If you want a Christianity thread call catholics pagans in the OP
- If you want to talk about something trump did act like youre against it even if its not true
etc

have 7

Here's the eighth

HELLO??? HELLO?????
ANYBODY THERE? AM I BREAKING THROUGH????

I DON'T THINK I HAVE A LOT OF TIME HERE, SO I'LL NEED TO SAY THIS QUICK. THEY'RE ONTO ME, THEY'LL BE HERE ANY SECOND NOW AND IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT THAT I SAY THIS.

BASICALLY EVERYONE, ALL OF YOU IN THIS THREAD HERE LISTEN UP BECAUSE THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT.
YOU SEE...THIS user RIGHT HERE, THE ONE I'M RESPONDING TO, IS A HUGE FAGGOT AND IF YOU DON'T KEEP TABS ON HIM THE FUTURE WILL BE DOOMED, I SWEAR TO GOD THE SJWS AND JEWS WILL WIN A HE--

Heres the secret.

One time I needed information on the wage gap. I made a thread and requested some links and info graphs. I got 1 response telling me ti fuck off and do my own research.

30 minutes later I made the same thread only as a liberal caricature calling everyone on Sup Forums woman hating virgin rethuglicans who can't stand giving woman equal pay.

That got me 200 replies plus tons of links and infographs. You basically have to troll as a liberal to get anywhere here.

Cheer up lad. At least you got some digits.

Sweet, user.

I wish I could be you

Act retarded and post bait comments.