Most successful pol gathering of all time

>most successful pol gathering of all time
>not a white face in the bunch

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12252253
youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is about as white as Argentina.

I am more white than these guys.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Whatever the stormfags might claim Sup Forums is right wing but not racist. Asians men have just as much to lose under a BLM dicatorship as white men, and so do businessowners of all colours.

Argentina is the whitest country on earth
- Jesus

>Sup Forums
>white

Proudly made in USA by immigrants

>tfw to white to browse Sup Forums

>LA POL IS REPRESENTED BY WHO SHOWS UP AT A JEW YOEK ART INSTALLATION MEME

HAHHAHAH

i've come to expect it. a lot of the 1488 nazi types are just shitskins trying to be edgy

Asians are the ones who get hurt the most by college entry quotas and other Liberal rules.

bitch in white jacket was joking about white supremacy & they were just making swastikas with their bodies

not that I really care

Well she is stupid and annoying af. They were just trying to impress her

I don't care.

They're an utterly based bunch of lads who I would happily hang out with any day of the week.

Unless you think I'm supposed to feel more at home with the white antifa scum smashing up Berkeley right now.

*****It was another Britcunt tried to make it all about her episode.*****

>*****It was another Britcunt tried to make it all about her episode.*****

ALL BRITFAGS NEED TO BE PURGED

>ALL BRITFAGS NEED TO BE PURGED ALL BRITFAGS NEED TO BE PURGED

>ALL BRITFAGS NEED TO BE PURGED ONLY

ONLY ROSE IS PURE!

This 100%. Asians are the most shit on race.
It's still okay to make fun of them for being undersized or having slanted eyes.
They get fucked on college quotas like user said.
They are statistically the least violent people in THE U.S.
They have large iqs.

Asians are god tier U.S. citizens.

Why do people not like the drunken manlet? I consider him one of the better characters.

Thieves Guild or Tunnel Snakes?

strawpoll.me/12252253

strawpoll.me/12252253

strawpoll.me/12252253

strawpoll.me/12252253

Did Jackie come after the barricades were put up?

They vote liberal at the same rate as spics, you're wrong

>ALL BRITFAGS NEED TO BE PURGED

What does Milkvarg count as?

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE

Indians are almost honorary. They basically all look white just with dark dark skin. Middle Easterners are kind of similar...they can assimilate. Lebanese Christians etc are fine.

Snownigger

All college kids do. Yes, even young White women. But you KNOW that their middle-aged Asian parents are non-liberal as fuck.

Do not judge a man by his color but by his actions user.

It only seems that way because of California.

Also my doubles demand that someone cheqs my quints ffs

see this is why white people are inferior and lack testosterone

good thing other people did this for us

shitty get kys

which user is the Trap / Sissy??

GAS GAS GAS TIME JACKIE PLEASEE!!!!! I WANNA WATCH YOU GUYS DANCE AGAIN!!!!

You do realize that most of the stormfags here are like KKfurfaggot... literally autistic fucking memesters...

Pol may be a right wing leaning board, but for the most part it's pretty good at looking at different points of view.

Maybe when you realize that most of the people you talk to on here aren't autistic sperglords shouting 1488 white power hitler did nothing wrong and it's only the people like the furfag that showed up to the protest and EVERYONE shit on.... that you'll see you're more like him, not us.

SHOUT OUT TUFINOS PIZZA IN QUEENS FOR THE BOMB ASS GOURMET VEGAN PIZZA , UP WIT DAT VEGAN AGENDA

I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

never 4get

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

we use the minorities as our proxies

are you stupid?

Orange beanie guy is cool, the japanese speaking beret dude needs to shut up, no one gives a shit that you can speak japanese

DON'T BE SCARED OF THE COPS PLAY GAS GAS GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JESUS WOULD APPROVE!!!!

>want to sleep
>also want to stay up and watch Milkman and Paperboy clash

exactly... when the fuck is that faggot going to show up?

play jams and dance streamfags

Check out these trips

Any decent White person would stay the fuck away from that cesspool. Fucking losers.

Soros & Shia - More shekels pleeeeze

NO MUSIC BUT GAS GAS GAS DAMNIT!!!!!

what fucking thread are they on

why do the mods keep dividing us?

No that's just america
>50% white when including sudan tier nigs and most mexicans

>It's probably not that tight

top kek

They're probably reading an old one super behind

Milkman has left the building.

Haha Paper Yeah! You did it on em, boi!

I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

White is a set of mind.

The Racewar isnt gonna be about color but about mentality.

Either you support and protect western civilzation or you want to destroy it.

he's sitting in the back

JACKIE I LOVE YOU PLAY GAS GAS GAS!!!!!!!

He is in the back having a smoke

White people are too smart to go on camera and yell faggot shit like "PRAISE KEK" and associate themselves with an "alt right" community. They would also see how frivolous and quite frankly degenerate it is to participate in Shia's meme.

"HAHA PAYPURRR YEAH" [In the distance]

I honestly can't figure out where they are reading. They mentioned discord and 4+Sup Forums

hes sitting against the wall in the back.

The summoning of Paperboy is now complete he will be there for sure after Brittney's burp

I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got them both pulled up and still have no idea what's going on

YOU GOT PUNKED BY A PRINCE! HAHA PAPER YEAH

how much is fur being paid to be there

go back to burp posting

someone make a remix

Can you imagine making out with Venti and having her burp right in your mouth

fucking dance streamfags

digits mean Brittany has the cutest laugh in the world and will acknowledge this post

I've been here since midnight and I have no clue either. I even drank a full milk bag for milkbro.

HaHa PaPeR YEAH!!!!

Does Brittany work/stream or does she just spend all day at HWNDU?

is this the new main thread? cant find another

Link to other thread?

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You don't have to live in America to know its the best country.
You don't have to be white to know its the race worth protecting.

IN CANADA MILK COMES IN BAGS

drop some redpills or something you fucking loser this stream sucks dicks

Link to other thread please?

Please notice me senpai.

Stop spamming the same shit over and over again.

It's why the mods are dividing us.

GAS GAS GAS TIME JACKIE PAPER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how tall are you Jackie

of course there isn't any whites

white people aren't allowed to have right wing opinions in public, that makes them 'fascists, racists, bigots, xenophobes' etc

Paperfag is currently being spirtroasted by Nick & Sean Romano.

I'd pay 30k to fist jackie's tight bleached boy hole. After making him wider than a wizards sleeve, I'd pay him another 5k so I could tongue his stretched anus.

I'd pay 30k to fist jackie's tight bleached boy hole. After making him wider than a wizards sleeve, I'd pay him another 5k so I could tongue his stretched anus

I'd pay 30k to fist jackie's tight bleached boy hole. After making him wider than a wizards sleeve, I'd pay him another 5k so I could tongue his stretched anus

This is embarrassing tbqh

the 60% meme was right

I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd pay $10k to tongue brittney's cute puckered stinkhole while see yells REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone know if the youtube stream archives itself?

I think the cops think there is gonna be trouble if Paper shows up.

It's gonna be nothing but love from both sides.

HaHa PAPER PLAYED YA