Okay Sup Forums how dumb is this guy?

Okay Sup Forums how dumb is this guy?

Judging by your bank account and impact on the world he is much smarter than you are amirite?

>he doesn't believe there are physic vampires stealing energy from the kids

I'd bet he's playing a character, but if he's serious he's retarded.

he is an honest water filter (((merchant)))

Right about some stuff but the rest is just fake news bullshit.

Yeah I'm sure he makes a fucking killing off his dumb show. There are some truths he talks about but many things are just blatant lies. He does have the mainstream media's games down to a T though.

Yeah, dumb. LIKE A FOX

Check3d

Checked pretty much how I feel

Fuck off, you goblin kisser

This desu.

YEA GUYS HE PREDICTS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS BUT HES DUM FOR TRYING TO KEEP HIS PODCAST ALIVE BY SELLING PRODUCTS AMIRITE GUYS xD WHERES MY SHEKELS?

alex jones realized long ago that if you play the character long enough you become the character. He likes trump because he recognizes he is doing the same thing. Added bonus if trump releases info on the 4th dimensons psychic vampires, you can't rule it out. Might be a thing.

he didnt predict everything that happens. I am not a long time follower of his, but I know just recently, there were so many times he said that Hillary Clinton's dropping out of the race was just days away due to health issues, never happened

he is a fucking god and i think joe rogan might be controlled opposition. alex is untouchable he knows too much he is our last hope. brave agents give him intel

This guy is walking library of information. You could ask him about nearly anything and he would know at least something about it.

Infowars ran things like this but he only ever said anything like that maybe two times total. He made fun of her health nonstop, but he rarely ever said "SHE'S DROPPIN OUT ;)"

he has spoken

PVIDF fuck off you are not welcom here

i just want to hear his acid techno :(

did we ever find anything else about that?

Just drank a six pack and dipped a half can of copenhagen while listening to that episode. God was it epic.

are antifa protestors paid by the gov?

Throw enough shit against the wall and some will stick.

-Alex Jones Show

He was great on the podcast, wtf are you talking about?

You're probably just too stupid to get it

Smart, a bit of a paranoiac.

>blatant lies

Such as what? He seems to believe everything he says even when it's wrong.

Same except General Extra Strong snus.

I used to buy those big jugs. But i bought wintergreen.

He's really smart, he just acts like a maniac on air which works. Also he is right about a lot of things and has become more honest than the msm. Independent media is taking over, and he's practically the king.

Also anyone who supports trump owes him, he did a lot of stuff that helped

When he named off that US code it reminded me of Will Ferrell's speech from old school