WHEN WILL PEOPLE WEARING THIS HAT STOP GETTING THEIR ASSES KICKED?

Every day I hear a new story about someone getting assaulted for wearing a Trump hat.

I thought you peeps were supposed to be big on the 2nd Amendment and big on packing heat.

If you can't defend your right to wear a goofy hat by planting a fucking bullet in someone's head under your self-defense rights, then good luck defending all the other things you hold so dear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where can I get that hat?

Australia

you dont wear your maga hat withouht
a knife at least

you can only buy it an America, due to campaign finance laws.

I got one but had to get an American friend to buy it for himself then send it to me.

Yes, but legitimate question. I know my country is cucked on gun laws, but if I were allowed to defend myself with a firearm, I wouldn't hesitate to bust a cap in anyone who laid a hand on me.

No one tries starting any ship with Trump people in states that support the 2A
Wonder why that is.

How much did it cost?

>if if if if if if if if

This

Probably never. It's a Martyr's sign.

well the hat is 25 USD

Then I think he had to pay 5$ shipping

Then 15$ shipping to me

I also gave the guy 10$ for his service

so like 55$ USD to get to me. Exchange rate = 70$ Canadian lol

Worth it.

They cost 25 US dollars.

Source: I own one.

I wear mine to the bar in baltimore city m8 and don't hear a peep this Shit is overblown isolated incidents of Cucks fighting Cucks

i paid $45
for my USA 45 hat

Cont

People are naive and go to protests where they are out numbered 100 to 1. Of course someone is going to attack you when everyone around them will cheer you on.

Exactly. I'm not saying to walk through Portland or SF looking for any excuse to shoot someone, but Trump supporters are seriously getting cucked with all these assaults from a bunch of emaciated SJW wussbags.

>WHEN WILL PEOPLE WEARING THIS HAT STOP GETTING THEIR ASSES KICKED?

never drumpfkins

Unfortunately, the only places in the country where wearing the hat would be seen as brave and/or taking a stand are also places with harsher laws regarding concealed/open carry and using a firearm in self defense, or places where firearms cannot be legally carried at all (such as most college campuses).

Hence why antifa and other violent lefties stick to trashing their own communities instead of protesting/rioting in places where the 2nd Amendment actually means something: they don't want to get shot.

Arm up.

Wear this hat in public with pride and arm up.

No stand your ground law in california
I don't wanna go to jail for manslaughter

someone needs to make a youtube video with an open minded normie who walks through town with a maga hat on and film the assaults. then interview them about their experience

once they stop being pussies

Honestly I'd rather hardcore Trump supporters get the shit kicked out of them.

Every day that we have a situation, the normies see the left for their bullshit
These "racist misogynist homophobe" bullies mind their business and get decked by psychos causing people in the middle to hate Democrats and identity politics even more.

Stay peaceful, and let the left burn their bridges

Because it's only in California that shit happens or when they highly outnumber you. Wear mine here in south Florida all the time not a fucking peep. I also play second row.

They may be in an area where they cant carry or may not have a permit to carry in that state.

Shut the fuck up

Any of you fags that own one, look under the cap, where does it say it was made? YOU GOT KEKED.

Are there middle-of-the-road states between Texas and California where this shit is happening, states in which you'd at least be able to shoot someone in the kneecaps as a means of self-defense?

I agree ausbro, this sort of shit wouldn't be tolerated here.

America m8 do you want me to take a picture time stamped and embarrasse you more?

Fells point and the inner harbor don't count

How about while i work in cherry Hill m8

Because if they do, the left wing will see the person who got shot as a dindu

Federal Hill, anywhere there is a bar I go nigger or how about when I do the Baltimore bike ride and tide through the entire fucking city and hear nothing.

Mine is made in America. I got it during the primary. The few I bought for my family during the general were also made in America, but the tag was different.

When they start carrying. Leftists are like opportunistic predators. They are physically weak and prey upon those who are isolated from the group or unwilling to fight back. If everyone they target was potentially armed and not afraid to react with deadly force, they'd go back to being the cowards they always were.

Just get one off AliExpress..

the laws are ass backwards in California. If someone attacks you in Cali and you shoot them in the head, most likely you go to prison for life.

Also, another q for any of you in deep red states: If I did some studying at a university in a deep red state in the coming months, would I be accepted as a Trump supporter and get some pussy here and there, or are pretty much all the universities SJW bastions?

America, actually.
You fell for a lie.

Not if you shoot them if they've broken into your house. California has its own form of castle doctrine and no duty to retreat.

Do you mean when will people wearning this hat start getting murdered?

I wear mine to the bar all the time, but thats because I live in Pussy Nu-male, Oregon.

I should add I'm not the Bible-thumper sort. I've just grown to really despise hypocritical leftists and see Trump's victory as a much-needed fuck-you.

anyone can buy and wear that hat

BETA MALE

It's the Weimar Republic all over again.

:-)

Yea I meant like at one of these riots or whatever, not in your own home.

At least they have that though. Here in Canada if a burglar breaks into your home, and gets injured while breaking in (like if they slip and fall, or cut their hand on glass), they can sue you for their injury.

Canada law is even more fucked than Californias

Are you at least in a good place like Bend?

>apply liberally

subtle kek

I saw this happen on six seperate occasions while I was in DC.

This one guy with a Hitler youth haircut came into a park and started arguing with people. He threw up a "Sieg Heil!" and someone knocked him cold out in one punch. The military had to come and carry his pathetic Pepe ass out of the park, lol

THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE

youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM

>knocking out someone because you don't like his politics

Haha wow they really showed that fascist :^)

Bud, people who carry and have basic knowledge of self-defense don't go into large hostile crowds and start shit.

>If you can't defend your right to wear a goofy hat by planting a fucking bullet in someone's head under your self-defense rights
Still leads to us getting fucked, as seen in the /k/ommando case decided earlier today where getting chased down and attacked in the streets isn't a reasonable case of self defense because muh racism, Trump supporters are open season

Universities and police forces will act when they feel it's better in their interests to risk getting mauled on social media by irrelevant third parties than actually protecting their students or base. We need to find an efficient way to force shithead cities/universities to stop giving carte blanche to rioters

>things that never happened

could you be less obvious?

Rural Oregon here. Have seen people at Wal-Mart open carry

When they're 6'2+ and built like me.

I'll kill any scrawny faggot that wants to strike me then run away.

wonderful gramer sir mr dumbshit fuckwit

>implying Trump won't fucking rekt them

All this means is that Republicans will pass a bunch of laws cracking down on crime like Nixon did.

Friendly reminder: shills want you to start firing guns at these protests

Why are you liberal cucks so adamant about getting shot? I mean, how pathetic do you have to be to try to goad people into shooting you, just so you can get the media to spin it in your favor?

Ha Aли зa 200p

Yep, every other thread is full of people trying to goad others into violence.
also: There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>theres no ctr/crew here

gtfo shill