What the fuck japan I thought we were friends

What the fuck japan I thought we were friends...

(((they))) are trying to go after the based japanese, do not fall for their tricks brother

rlly made me think

I fucking knew it I'm sorry japan I knew you wouldn't let a nigger become a samurai.

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND
I, AKU, THE SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS
UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL
BUT A FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR
STOLE MY BIKE

Lost hard

well done

I know nothing about this person because I don't use kikebook, but based on the way he writes I estimate a 99% probability that he has never even been to Nippon.

ayoooo hol up, so u be sayin we wuz kangz AND ninjaz?

Plenty of Asians hate white people so they start to pander to other POC. The actual Japs on the island like us though.

>photograph
>from the 1500s
why are blacks so retarded?

Why would that be badass? Just because he was black?

It was a movie lol who are these idiots?

this is kangs teir shit

我々は

Australia I will miss your shitposting
Prove it
I don't know desu.
Liberals have really low standards.

>Love Life of an ㄴㄴㄴAsianㄱㄱㄱ Guy

>implying this isn't a Korean trying to false flag the based Japanese

>we wuz animes an shiet

ORE WATASHI WERE SAMURAIS AND KUSO

>somebody actually thought Tom Cruise was a samurai and it wasn't really fiction

WE

Tom Cruise never became a samurai, he just helped The Last (of the
) Samuai

ARE

>hating all blacks by color of skin

You're an idiot.
I care for blacks who top the bellcurve of intelligence.

>1579
>1579 JAPAN
>photographs

ahh yes

So they think William Adams was Badass too then

>top the bellcurve
I'm in tears

DAS RACCISS

So... we wuz samurai n sheeit?

Source?
Intriguing.

Partial fiction. Real dude was French and had nothing to do with the US

So you have literally one friend, your dad, who was smart enough to leave you and your mom at the curb.

While it IS true. Nobunaga was a westaboo to an extent and thought Yasuke was kind of a fascinating creature. He fought at Honnoji. Then Mitsuhide won, called him a dumb ape and hade him shipped back to Europe fucking kek.

Compare that to William Adams who lived the rest of his life in Japan and wound up becoming one of Ieyasu's main advisors on trade and economics.

If they weren't complete fucking uncultured swine they could have gone "take THAT James Clavell"
And then we could all be talking about John the whore-gutted, pock-marked, motherless scum Blackthorn

Also the Japs loved that movie.

Also the movie is called The Last Samurai, not The First Non-Japanese Samurai. Why are they so bad at making their points?

Of the assasin?
Inejiro as an Uma was the guy getting rekt.

Go to any Asian dominated region in the country or Canada, any that haven't given into that odd white worship hate us. In the Oakland Chinatown Cantonese slurs are the norm for us honkies. Crap like r/aznidentity is growing in the west.
Or did you mean prove the Japs love us? Why shouldn't they, we love them. Best ally.

Shrink the lips

Reminds me of UNCONTACTED TRIBES who carry machetes and shit

WE WUZ SAMURAIS N SHIET

>servant

And the last samurai was the Jap who died fighting the modern army which represented changing times, not Tom Cruise. What a trash post

either the 1579 is fake or the picture is, because history of photography.

WE

>1579

Something doesn't add up... Wasn't the first camera made in 1685? Also, the first non asian person to step foot in japan did so in 1545, I doubt very highly the timeline is correct.

anyone who calls themselves generically asian is probably some subhuman sea monkey

WAZ

The "last Samurai" was plural. It was supposed to mean all of katsumoto's forces that got mowed down

Yes, Yasuke's face is unknown.
The first camera came to Japan in the 19th century.