RACIST BLM SHOOTER GUILTY

Based Minnesota has found Allen Scarsella guilty on all 12 charges. Scarsella and his accomplices baited a group of Black Lives Matter protesters into chasing after them, only to unleash their plan to open fire on the protesters and then claim self-defense. The jury wasn't fooled by this false act of self-dense and found him guilty on all 12 charges including first-degree assault and rioting.

>One juror spoke to KARE 11's Lou Raguse following the verdict and said that all the jurors were leaning toward the guilty verdict. The juror also felt Scarsella showed no remorse during his testimony and that hurt his case. The juror also told KARE 11 the case opened the juror's eyes to the amount of racism that exists today.
kare11.com/news/crime/jury-finds-scarsella-guilty-of-all-counts/395460547

The three other men involved in the incident, Joseph Backman, Nathan Gustavsson and Daniel Macey all face felony charges of second-degree riot with a dangerous weapon.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.thoughtcrime.securesms&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=md7ifH6SiYg
mprnews.org/story/2017/01/24/scarsella-trial-shooting-jamar-clark-protest-classmate-testifies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So if black people are "triggered" they have a right to chase you and beat you down and it is illegal to defend yourself?

sure, the they tried to trick them into it.
the blm protesters were just peacful as always....

In this case yes. He planed to "trigger" them so he could then shoot them and claim self-defense. Had he not had tons of text messages and videos, he may have gotten away with it. Instead, he went full retard.

That's /k/ for you.

>Tripfag
>Baneposting irl
>Joking about shooting dindus on social media.
He only has himself to blame.

So his only legal option after "triggering" the nig nogs was to get assaulted?

Is that really what the fuck youre saying?

Thats about as dumb as saying you telling someone to off themself, and them doing it, is murder.

Has he been charged yet?

if not when?

And speculate what his punishment will be?

are you intentionally being obnoxious or what?

You forgot he had the option not to go and therefore not to "trigger" them. He ignored that option and instead decided to try and get them to "chimp out" so he could shoot them.

>Planning felonies through text message

/k/ always seems to disappoint me in some way.

>Not using encrypted text messaging services
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.thoughtcrime.securesms&hl=en

time served and probation

So now legally any gathering of people are allowed to assault anyone "triggering" them?

Is he wrong?

CTR shill and your 40 million shekels won't change our opinion...you Leftest scum...Can't wait for the police to pop your sorry ass.

Redpil me on "Black lives matter" pol. I dont recall Trump oppressing negros (except for Obama), why are they even protesting?

Sending open text messages is plan stupid but trusting anything from google is pretty close to this. You could as well download app from NSA website

No. If they assault a normal person they can be shot and the shooter serve no time.

But if someone shows up with tons of evidence showing that he wants to "trigger" a crowd so that he can shoot them, then yes, they can pretty much assault that person, the crowd can still get shot, but in this case, the shooter will get time also.

It isn't as confusing as people are making it out to be.

Was he in that group from a year and a half ago, that was irl shitposting while driving to a protest?

Starting to sound like Canada.

It's illegal to defend yourself at anytime, for any
reason.

Did he actually break the law? Do they actually have enough evidence to convict him, or is this the work of an anti-white kangaroo court?

Provoking people into an assault makes self-defense hard to uphold.

The jury likely would've fucked him anyway, but sending that text message gave them an easy out.

I guess racism wasn't such a good idea for that guy huh pol. Take that you assholes.

"it was just a prank bro!"

That's correct, Fighting Words law. Deliberately taunting people into trying to kill you, who would not have done so otherwise, so that you can kill them and claim self-defense, is a crime.

so can we shoot antifa?

Yes, and now that he was found guilty, the rest of them will be found guilty. One of them even incriminated himself on the stand trying to defend Scarsella against the advice of his lawyer.

Exactly this.

Any BLM supporter who ever walks within 10 feet of a conservative can be gunned down without legal consequences because supporting BLM attempts to "trigger" society at large into attacking them.

So since self-defense is against the law now, I guess there's no need to wait until you *have* to defend yourself, might as well be pre-emptive.

Roger that.

Yeah, just don't talk about it through text messages.

What is it with Minnesota and putting people who defend themselves in prison?

It truly is the Sweden of America.

Yes. Just don't leave a text trail saying "boy I sure do want to shoot those antifas"

george soros bla bla bla, more social justice bla bla bla, getting paid lots of money to protest bla bla bla
>short story

BLM is a hate group that got started after a white police officer shot and killed a nog that was attacking him. They are funded by Soros, endorsed by president whatshisname (the guy before Trump), and pretty much just riot, loot, and attack white people.

If you were legitimately walking home from a grocery store let say buying smokes, then a crowd of them surrounds you and tried to beat you up, yes, you could.

If you drive 1000 miles to try and pull this off, you'd be guilty.
If you texted all you buddies saying you were going to try and get them after you so you could shoot them, you'd be guilty.

seems like OP is trying to provoke people to get angry. you'd think he would be more careful since by his understanding it's ok for an angry mob to attack a person if they are intentionally being provoked by that individual.

>Is he wrong?
Wrong, and a faggot

the nigs he shot were all searched and had no weapons, which makes it hard to say he was fearing for his life. and all his text messages talking about inciting a chimp out makes a jury really think there was a degree of premeditation.

long story short he fucked up

U mad whitebois?

>this will actually happen to him

>can't even defend yourself because they'll just bring up some Sup Forums posts proving you're racist and you shouldn't have been there
LAND OF THE FREE SAME DAY ANTIFAGS KILLED A MAN HAHA

I love how people are strawmanning this entire situation so fucking hard and ignoring basic facts of the case. Never change Sup Forums.
>they dindu nuffin

>If you drive 1000 miles to try and pull this off, you'd be guilty.

Some Oathkeepers went to Missouri iirc, they were friendly to the cops but the cops told them they should leave and that they could handle it.

There's a fine line between volunteering to help police deal with rioters or organizing to defend a neighborhood from rioters(the famous rooftop koreans), and taunting people into attacking you so they can shoot you.

yea it's not like you can just toss a knife or anything. i mean why would someone who was just shot for trying to stab someone want to get rid of their knife? makes no sense.

Regardless of any intent to start a confrontation, their actions ran opposite to that notion.

taunting?

YEAH WAS REALLY TAUNTING THEM TO ATTACK HIM WHEN HE RAN AWAY FROM THEIR GANG BEATING AND THEY CHASED HIM HAHA

This image triggers evil albinoid devils. kek

Antifa rolling a flaming car to your front door but Pepe is the one going to jail. Hard times for you, Sup Forums.

niggers shouldn't have chased them in the first place
how the fuck is this the whites fault?

do you want us to be? because it seems like you do. you can't take the moral high ground while acting like the person you purport to condemn. unless you're retarded i guess. are you retarded?

It's still bullshit though. Just because they are triggered doesn't give them the right to attack anybody and it doesn't nullify his right to self-defense.

He didn't go there planning to shoot innocent bystanders, he went to defend himself if he was attacked. That's his right.

Fuck this judge and fuck you. Dude needs a better lawyer.

cool strawman
>youtube.com/watch?v=md7ifH6SiYg
>posted 1 day before incident
>people at protest aware of video and their presence at the protest.
>not provoking

He made a lot of other mistakes people on here tend to ignore.

One was he talked to a cop.
mprnews.org/story/2017/01/24/scarsella-trial-shooting-jamar-clark-protest-classmate-testifies

>"Did Scarsella tell you, 'Dude, I [messed] up?'" asked assistant Hennepin County Attorney Judith Hawley.

>"Yes," replied Levin.(a cop)

Levin also admitted Scarsella had an attitude that he described as "if you're black, you're bad."

>Cameron Clark, Jamar Clark's cousin, was one of the men wounded in the shooting that night, and he said he heard Scarsella yell a racial slur.

>Shortly after that, shots rang out and Clark was hit twice.

"I caught the third and the fifth shots," Clark said. One bullet hit him in the leg and the other in the foot.

Clark said he didn't fall, but managed to limp over to help two friends hit by gun fire, Draper Larkins and Walter Hoskins.

>A neighborhood friend drove them all to North Memorial hospital, Clark said. Larkins was struck in the arm and Hoskins was hit twice — once in the leg and another time in the back.

Hoskins said he remembered seeing a masked man shooting at the crowd with intent.

>"He had two hands on the gun?" asked assistant Hennepin County attorney Christopher Freeman, no relation to County Attorney Mike Freeman.

>"Yes," said Hoskins, who added that the shooter was moving toward protesters and moving the gun as he fired.

When asked what was going through his mind during the shooting, Hoskins chuckled, "This white boy about to kill me, straight up."

>BLM shooter guilty
>Quebec shooter white nationalist
>Melbourne driver not Muslim
>Brexit blocked
>Trump impeachment before the end of the year
Doesn't it hurt being wrong all the time Sup Forums?

They spent months planning how they were going get a group nigs to attack them so they'd have an excuse to shoot them.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>A neighborhood friend drove them all to North Memorial hospital, Clark said. Larkins was struck in the arm and Hoskins was hit twice — once in the leg and another time in the back.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is where they ditched the knife they were chasing him with.

>no knives were found!!! hurrrrrr

This guy is going to hook up with Aryan Brotherhood or some equivalent for real if he has any fucking sense, which he obviously does, as he's already racially aware. He'll be fine, as "fine" as you can be after a prison stint in which you had to join a group of Neo-Nazi drug runners and killers for protection.

damn some shitpost begets getting gang beat? first amendment? I guess it's okay to gang beat anti trump shills for antagonizing people? Oh wait but it's different for you shills.

He could have Zimmerman's lawyer and he isn't getting off. All the preplanning and text messages burned his ass.

Having sent stuff like didn't help his cause.
>On the day of the shooting, he texted his girlfriend that “smelly brown people” should “just gas themselves, honestly.”

The dudes from /k/ who posted the masked gun selfie
Retards got what they memed for

>He didn't see the news about the Brexit parliament vote

Vegemite, I...

You need to take a few punches before you use your gun. It's risky but it's the only way to ensure your innocence otherwise it's a toss up. Sadly the law has to be upheld in a reactionary stance preventive actions get really murky.

I like how people want to say the text messages are not relevant while simultaneously saying the jury should assume that the weapon was ditched without any evidence for either situation.

So shooting people in the back who supposedly have knives is ok?
All this proves is the crowd was trying to retreat and Scarsella was hell bent on gunning them down.

better yet we need to hit the gym and learn how to use knives and fists

I know we love our guns, but sometimes it gets you into unnecessary trouble.

Kekd and checkd
OP BTFO

Where did i say it was okay for them to be attacked, exactly? i was commenting specifically upon the idea of provocation.

>insult nigs
>nigs attack
>"months of planning"

Where did you conclude that the crowd was retreating or he shot them in the back?

They were the ones chasing him with the express purpose of beating him up, not the other way around.

It's been moved to the next stage. It won't pass the House of Commons.

Android probably won't protect you, even if you're using signal, because signal stores the keys on the device, and Android lock codes are susceptible to brute-force. You want either a newer-model iPhone with secure enclave, or a really long hard-to-guess passphrase.

see

Oh yes massa. Us whities need not to go near the noble kangs. Us whities better not do anything to defend ourselves if we enrage a noble kang with our dirty peasant presence.

>Redpil me on "Black lives matter" pol.
Police do indeed kill black people at a rate disproportionate to their population. However, in a world free of racism, one would expect the police to kill people in proportion to the crimes they commit, particularly aggravated assault (for which immediate deadly force is the proper response), and different demographics commit crimes at different rates. African Americans are about 13% of the population, and represent about 30% of police shootings. They also represent about 33% of aggravated assault, which indicates that police actually discriminate in their favor, as might be expected when they know they'll face media criticism for such incidents.

So rather than pursuing the actual causes of police shootings of blacks (crimes committed by blacks) or shootings of blacks in general (black-on-black crime), Black Lives Matter is aiming for something where preferential treatment is already in place.

>why are they even protesting?
Why indeed.

So you think he didn't nothing wrong? He provoked the assault intentionally, of course he will face the law. Good on him though. Should have been more discrete.

presidential pardon when?

That's where you're wrong. He DOES have the option to go there and "trigger" them. There are consequences for chimping out, and those consequences involve being shot.

Your day is coming, kike.

>Where did you conclude that the crowd was retreating or he shot them in the back?

Clark said. Larkins was struck in the arm and Hoskins was hit twice — once in the leg and another time in the back.

See mprnews.org/story/2017/01/24/scarsella-trial-shooting-jamar-clark-protest-classmate-testifies

>They were the ones chasing him with the express purpose of beating him up, not the other way around.
Oh I see, the crowd was chasing him, so he was allowed to shoot, then when the crowd was running away (how else would someone get shot in the back?) he is someone allowed to shoot retreating people?
No, I don't think so user.

The fact they posted a video on fucking youtube wearing ski masks and camo didn't help. Seriously it's like walking into an fbi office in a turban screaming allahu akbar then complain that you got shot.

>Your day is coming, kike.

Probably tomorrow. Zhe will say fuck donald trump and theyll think they are a nazi because they didnt say drumpf and hit zher over the head with a shovel.

>shot in the back

Niggers can turn around pretty fast. Doesn't mean they weren't chasing him right before he fired. Getting really tired of your kike logic.

That's where you are wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_words#United_States
Free speech is not 100% free and you need to be aware of limitations on the first amendment.

>actions occurring literally 24 hours before
>provocation
pls

His defense was shit. He should have known better than to make a vid saying dindu and then showing up in the protest area waving a gun around like a dumb ass shooting.

>baited a group of Black Lives Matter protesters into chasing after them
wat

>what is circumstantial evidence?

In that case, every BLM protest is fighting words to me. I guess that gives me the right to beat the shit out of them. Thanks.

>fighting words
They never actually said anything though as they were attacked almost immediately upon arrival

>Police do indeed kill black people at a rate disproportionate to their population
And blacks commit crimes far far in excess of their population.

How can 12% of the population commit 70% of the reported crime?

>because they're niggers

You've got a jury of twelve peers that will view the evidence and decide your fate. Nothing posted on Sup Forums will ever reach them, just their daily life of going to work, taking care of their kids, and paying bills so the lights and water don't shut off. Then they get a jury duty notice in the mail and have to show up to court for a shooting and the subject has done all sorts of dumb shit incriminating him. What the fuck do you think they'll decide?

All 5 if the negros shot survived.

The idiot is such a bad shooter that now he is going to jail without even having the satisfaction of killing any negros.

Agreed I always have a knife on me or within reach. Boxing is probably the best fighting to learn because most alt-facists are a one hitter quitter type.

>Kike
>Kike
>Kike
Great reasoning skills there. You'll go far user.

>what is circumstantial evidence?
Something that makes defense attorneys yell "Objection!" on television.

go to your link and read the content under "Post-Chaplinsky" and then slap yourself across the face for being an idiot.

This guy is gonna get 40 years, isn't he.

No word of a lie, that's a miscarriage of justice.

They literally shot to wound people violently attacking them without provocation.

tick tock kike