I've returned from a 4 year hiatus, and I'm wondering only one thing: where are all the Holocaust denial threads?

I've returned from a 4 year hiatus, and I'm wondering only one thing: where are all the Holocaust denial threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have turned to Holohoax acceptance.

Really? Acceptance of the number 6 million? I always thought it happened, just never on that huge of a scale

It's 17 million now, goyim

Don't forget the human skin bedsheets they made!

just apologize whitey. Only way to be part of Sup Forums now.

1. holohoax threads are never particularly active due to preaching to the converted/being repeats of old information
2. less active threads get slid almost immediately by the sheer number of raiders and paid shills currently active on the board
3. Sup Forums is much more active than what it was 1 year ago, newfags think twitter screencaps and e-celeb nu-drama constitutes political discussion

Appearantly now it was us who did the holocaust and it was real

>17 million

Oy Vey, what a Nazi, forgeting the 20 million!

How dare you deny the 25 million! 40 million of my people died in the Holohoax!

I can't believe there are such nazis to reject the 100 million!

revisionist pig, don't you know anything about the 60 millions ?

Everybody knows its bullshit now.
Goyim know.

Seems like now would be a good time to fire it back up again, what with all the normie influx.

Israel is our greatest ally. Holocaust is real.

You can't deny something that never happened.

Turned out Poland did it FOR REAL

garfield kart was the best.

There were six hundred and sixty six gorillion Jews gassed last year alone. Stop trying to revise our history

60? Oy goyim we all know 237 million died in the shoah. If you dont stop ill get the JIDF on your gentile ass.

Pretty standard knowledge at this point.

basically its like global warming threads you can only read so many charts or pictures contradicting eachother to where it becomes no fun just like pizza gate. it sucks to watch and see. with the world trade center there were videos of thermite and shit real proof. with holocaust its all heresay like o there was this room that was 20 feet wide that couldnt burn that many jews per minute of a 3 year span because a^2+b^2=c2/3 years. Let them die maybe have an infographic thread with previous said headlines. Good thing to note is I think they actually arrested a lot of the pizza gaters according to alex jones.

there is no denial over things that simply did not happen

Fuck it, since this thread is a little active, have a video going over the historicity of the Holocaust:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Idiots added a history board

God Emperor Trump (TM) explained that Israel is, in fact, our Greatest Ally (C)(R)(TM). You must be CTR if you disagree. After all, why else would God Emperor Trump (TM) have so many Jewish family members?

American First!*

*Subject to terms and conditions; Israel is in fact first.

we decided the holocaust was real

>we're jewish now

Who has a shot of the gets?

Zionist Trump supporters from reddit is like 70% of this board now
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ

>pic related

the board is in desperate need of a cleansing.

Note the large dip is posts 2 years ago. It needs to repeat.

This faggot is from CTR. He is setting pol to help get it banned in Canada

weve got bigger fish to fry than history revision fag.

I thought it was 66 billion Jews shoahed.

History is the root of culture and national mythos, non-reading Amerinigger

>4 years
user its now 549 million

you have to go

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Poles know that it was real, we only disagree on participation numbers.

Jews want to make it exclusively about themselves, which is highly triggering.