Right wing death squads

>right wing death squads
LMAO you're a bunch of pussies who can't do anything about the fact that you're losing because you won't retaliate when you get attacked.

And when there will be dead bodies, you won't do a damn thing.
>Being this much of a coward

Your boys will do the job for us. It's all going to burn I don't have to lift a finger.

losers dont protest f a m

We're waiting. Be patient.

>you're losing
You mean winning decisively. You've pretty much bought us the midterms already, and at what cost? Millions of dollars of damages to your own cities, hundreds of your own people serving decade sentences and, oh! Richard Spencer got hit in the face.

I don't know how I can live with that one bruh. We won. You lost. Now you're just making your defeat worse.

>if your enemy controls every aspect of the US gov't, you win

t. pekka finn khan

Go home Genghis... You're drunk

Karl Marx would be alt-right if he were alive today.

aa

shit shop. his teeth and eyes looked nothing like that when he laughed. also, he did not have a perfectly aligned set of teeth.

I usually see it as a bad sign when nothing is immediate. It means the response will be methodical. Slow responses to violence also mean that any eventual response firmly decided upon, regardless of the actions required. They won't stop until the cause of the problem is gone. And just saying 'sorry' isn't going to stop that kind of answer.

So in that sense, I hope the violence from the other side stops before escalation. It would most certainly be preferable to the alternative or all parties concerned.

What is with these spam threads?

Let the libtards make fools of themselves. It'll redpill people en masse, as it has been for the last 2 years

Lol why are you mad though?

We don't actually do that kind of 3rd world shit user.

If anyone wants a REAL history lesson, leftists and commies' violent street gangs are what led to the formation of the Sturmabteilung.

>LMAO you're a bunch of pussies

really....then why don't you bring you're faggoty movement to any red states?

>FBI trying to manipulate anons into mass shootings

SAGE, HIDE, IGNORE

you just wait, baby. I'm going to rape an antifa girl (If I can find one) and get away with it, as by then they will have put their human rights to forfeit.

we're not done winning yet.

Your childish obsession with some juvenile notion of masculinity based on mindless violence is pathetic, uncivilized and not worth engaging with. You are basically politicized juggalos. Nobody who knows who you are is even the slightest bit impressed. You are braindead zombie automatons, and what's more, unlike your more aggressively violent soviet forebears, you will probably never reach beyond the level of punching people and causing annoyance in the form of 1 hour hospital visits.

You also: A) indiscriminately target women in your faggot little attacks; and B) get together in massive groups and attack your enemies with sheer numbers. You have no problems with targeting the weak and vulnerable, and you depend on raw numbers to protect yourselves from retaliation. In other words, your methods are, in fact, cowardly as fuck, and therefore you don't even have the simplistic and puerile notion of "blue collar masculinity" you desperately wish to convey. Not only is the form of thuggish masculinity you idealize completely retarded, you don't even live up to it--and it's not really a hard standard to live up to.

You are a bunch of zombie automatons and I have nothing but utter contempt for every last one of you.

>spam threads
They aren't ads dummy.

baited

The far right has actually killed people in recent years, unlike the pussy far left.

I notice it's all Democrat-majority cities that are being burned by Democrats. You're kicking yourself in the face and pretending to be victorious when you haven't yet met your opponent in battle.
I fully encourage your current course of action. Hissyfit yourselves to death for my amusement. If you actually come to my neck of the woods rioters will be shot on sight and the police won't help you.

We've been raided continuously since the election.
With the Berkeley riots, the shills are all energized on their anti fascist beat nazis to death rhetoric.
They are breaking character

>anarchists
>only get away with this shit because doing the dirty work of the liberal government
hmmmm

come to Poland, commie
we will show you what happens to leftists here

This.