VIDEO: The American Flag TRIGGERS (((Sarah Silverman)))

youtube.com/watch?v=X9yCdstxwO8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gXKeiTTN7Wc
youtu.be/U_gYdbgMjXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you care about anything a kike has to say?

Why are you asking so many questions?

She looks so much better with clothes

She'd look better in an oven

>She looks so much better with clothes
HAHAHAHAHAAH!

I saw the picts of her naked....Its tragic. She is built in the same shape as a shoebox. Nothing worth noting....no wonder she is jaded....She really looks like shit.

>People keep laughing at everything she says
>Even when it isn't a joke, or just a poorly executed joke

Fucking sheeple.

Can we please just tweet this at her nonstop. The irony is just too sweet

Eerie desu.

Sarah is a traitor and speaks openly of sedition

(((They're))) calling for sedition and a coup--picrelated.

This is literally a treasonous call to armed conflict with the US government.

She needs new meds

I get the reference. Nice one Garrison.

>neighbors are all poos
>election day 2016 Trump wins
>Raise American flag next day
>Poos, especially sikh poos are scared to make eye contact when I leave my house.

Feels pretty fucking good man.

Jews entire life dialogue seems to be a comedy routine constructed deliberately as plausible deniability for their true schemes.

Indians are good neighbors familia

They integrate very well

Tell me more.

Never really had trouble with Indians. All the ones I know aren't religious and work in IT though, if that's relevant.

Sure they're non violent, but they still displaced my white neighborhood. In this regard they are just as bad as niggers and spics.

I'm praying for Holocaust each night.

Economically? That's America bro

You mean so when they get caught they can be like, "nah man it was all just a joke!"

>just got an ad for the first time in over a year
>have adblock
lel

If you mean stealing IT software from American businesses, then sure. The free market is destroying white America.

With what arms?
>Inb4 noodle arms
Give me a legal excuse to shoot a Silvermanite.

She has salad fingers. Man hands. They freak me out.

>Thinking America is number 1 is ignorance
>We're number 1 in what juvenile diabetes?
OOOO MY GOD THE IRONY

How fucking retarded do you have to be to not realize that juvenile diabetes(type 1) has nothing to do with weight

I've always noticed this sort of late night showmanship to conversations I've had with Jews. They're too confident in a way--brash and sort of crude, with lots of word-play. I think the best comparison would be like a johnnie Carson or Groucho Marx routine on constant loop. They come off as fake and not caring about you--I gather because they don't and feel really uncomfortable roughing it with the cattle. I think that's why they rub their hands together all the time in our presence. They feel that we are filthy and they feel dirty having to deal with us and lie to us all the time. It's like they're preening--trying to wash off the mud we psychologically Cannote in their collective unconscious.

>hurrr America is a nation of immigrants and you should just put up with being displaced because that's just the magic of America durrr

Precisely. Just look at John Stewart. He pulls that move constantly. He can pick and choose when he is John Leibovitz or John Stewart.

It's all well and good when they're not in your neighborhood.

I've since left California for Idaho and I have white neighbors again. Feels pretty fucking great, trips to the grocery store are 100x better.

What a dumb cunt. She must get triggered all the time here in the US then, theres flags everywhere.

>jew with a nose job talking with a jew without one on the subject of a country neither them of racially, spiritually, or historically part of

Maybe not in Hollywood?

I sort of don't believe her--you follow me? If anything America is less patriotic today than 20 years ago, say. I think this is the Jews' sway of psychologically moving the goalposts--so that now simple nationalism equates with Naziism--the same way that just being a white make qualifies you as an aggressor with privilege in the Jewish/Trotskyite definition of (((racism)))

--lads....

I've never lived around very many jews, but from the few I've met I've noticed the exact same thing.

Where do you live btw? New York?

Literally the only thing that has saved the Jews from annihilation is the lie of the holocaust. For example, this guy:
youtu.be/gXKeiTTN7Wc
youtu.be/U_gYdbgMjXw
and his movement reached over ten million people at the height of it.

Texas--surprisingly a lot of Jews down here. I think it's because they've cucked the evangelicals into thinking they're their allies when Jews actually disdain them (picrelated)

>Makes statement about thinking America being #1 is ignorant
>Follows up with a joke about it being #1 in juvenile diabetes
>*Too 'ignorant'(retarded) to realize that juvenile diabetes does not mean kids with diabetes but refers to type 1 diabetes which has nothing to do with weight.

It's really amazing how well they can hide their hate for us. A Muslim will tell you right to your face that they want to kill you, a jew will lie about it.

I had this one jewish friend a while back who I caught singing a subtly anti-white song to his jewish girlfriend. I thought it was strange but didn't understand it until I was 1488.

It doesn't really matter. She's preaching to the (((choir))) and not only that, she's bluepilling normies that are normally so stupid that they can't help but remain that way (SJW/antifa etc)

Forgot the image.

They despise us because at their heart they're cosmopolitan and reject the idea of working the land yourself and building a nation yourself, while almost every white population that came here came to be farmers. They were farmers and tradesmen back home, then they came to America and became farmers and tradesmen here. This of course being on top of all the religious stuff about the "gentiles"

Eh? What song?

Personally I don't know what to believe in besides individualism at this point. I used to be Christian orthodox before the redpill, but now I'm treading on full blackpill nihilism. Now that Jews are destroying nationalism, there will be nothing left to protect us against Zionism. No cultural roots. Only my limited powers of reason.

it is so absurd no one caught it

This jew created The Fresh Prince. Jews shoving down black people into whites' throats meme is real.

>individualism
retardism

You're one of the few people that seems to understand the nature of jews admittedly better then me.

Are you a member of Identity Evropa by chance? I'd really like to hear other things you have to say about them.

See I "know" what jews are all about, but it's hard for me to "get" it sometimes.

I think a lot of them in the (((New Yorker))) magazine are 'in on it.' They think they're beyond clever. The true leadership is a little more concerned than their little footmen like (((Silverman))) would lead you to believe.

I don't know the song. I know the guy would teach at jewish summer camps so he probably learned it there.

I only remember one line from the song:
> If you ever kiss a goy... something something
Then it goes on to list the bad things that happens to a jew that kisses one of us.

burgers are utterly brainwashed with blinkered jingoism... ironically enough, so that they're easy fodder for martyrdom at the behest of their jude masters

No but I will check it out. As for my advice, read all you can from pre-(((modernism))), including ancient philosophy, poetry, and military strategy. Stay armed for all contingencies and get a survivalist manual. These would be good ideas no matter what--

kek I hope you're not memeing that sounds hilariously jewish

> Not just joining the Jews and coopting their religion.

Oz with the bantz

Is be too afraid they'd eat me. NZed. What's up with down under?

Picrelated is their (((sacred geometry)))

>army full to the brim with Southerners
>"on (((our))) side"
Lol

Not meming, it's the truth. It happened like 4 years ago. I wish I remembered more about the song. It was unsettling in a weird way, of course this is before I knew anything about jews and their intentions.

Okay, I do have most of those bases covered, though I could always read more. If you do decide to join IE I'm the only goy from Idaho, you can contact me that way.

>"once they're with (((us)))"
Lol

>"once they're with (((us)))"
Lol