This shit is fucked lads

Think about it, we now live in a timeline where the majority of Sup Forums users have the moral highground over lefties
I didn't sign up for this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/827032149064876034
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we all didnt ask for this to happen.

wherever i go, i must....

>tfw you came for the memes but realized that commies existing is a violation of the NAP so you self-radicalized on a tibetan prayer wheel trading BBS.

May the ghost of Nigey past protect us

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/827032149064876034

There's a storm coming alright. Last straw communists, watch your back.

we're in control of the timeline now lads

It's quite a sad time when the users of a forum with a reputation for being contrarian and radical are the ones championing hard work, pride in one's country, family values and respect for law and order.

The actions of groups like Antifa and BLM suggest they have zero respect for law and order, zero manners and zero interest in working hard and being the best they can be.

checked

hear, hear. Thats depressing isn't it lads.

Not only that but Sup Forums has been largely in favor of Trump and Brexit, both positions that actually won.

Holy shit man, I miss the Ron Paul days but winning feels pretty fucking top notch.

yes, even normies will agree now

LOOK AT ME

I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW

Muhammad actually won. genghis khan actually won. Doesn't mean they were right.

>Think about it, we now live in a timeline where the majority of Sup Forums users have the moral highground over lefties
What if I told you they never had the high ground? Would you believe that they were never about equality as much as they were control?

You think that's justice they're fighting for?

It's fun when the good guys win though. Just like Franco in 1939.

Sometimes evil must fight evil.

Up is Down and Black is White.

Lads, just realised these are the same cunts that will demand the censoring of "cyber violence"

Here's a redpill for you:
We were always the good guys.
Being the good guys is never easy.
For those who have taken the spiritual redpill you should have already known that good would be outnumbered and our outlook desperate.
Stay strong in your convictions and have faith in what you do.

>Sup Forums
>moral highground

>majority
I chose the right words pal

Yes.

He was a convert, spread this

>we now live in a timeline where the majority of Sup Forums users have the moral highground over lefties
Kind of irrelevant considering the MSM and the easily led still believe Trump and his supporters are pure evil and any action against them is justified.