Next book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Electricity

Next book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Electricity

Queen of twitter? More like queen of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

She make snarky comments about mundane things that he didn't reply to

>"No!"
Get's me every time

And mike pence, without saying anything, proved once again that he is the vice president of the united states.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YAAAASSS QUEEN YOU TELL EM MMMMMMHMMMMMMM

i agree with trump's policies a lot more than I do with pence's, but i honestly respect pence far more than I do trump. Pence actually acts like a respectable statesman, trump acts like an autistic buffoon with frontal lobe damage.

>took on when he didn't even respond to her

I agree but without Trump, Pence would just be a basic bitch neocon. If down the road we get someone with Trump's mindset and Pence's demeanor, the left is truly fucked.

>clifford for president

made me laugh when i saw it.

who cares what some no name 2nd rate story teller in a 3rd world country thinks.

bad list but good cause, 6/10

Lmao tolkein shit tier
Kill urself

Pence is, above all, a REGULAR GUY who GIVES A SHIT. More than I can say for the lot of most Sup Forums fux.

>I don't know the definition of a third world country.
Damn, I don't give a shit about what she says either, but at least be factually correct.

so many hermetic memes in one image, the clifford is just a distraction from loomis, hypersphere and structure and interpretation of computer programs

ayn rand is fucking garbage tier

I want this South Park season 20 reality to end.
Internet should be prohibited from normies.

Greetings. For your information, your post has been monitored and approved by the מוסד (Mossad) and צה''ל (also known as IDF = Israeli Defense Force). Keep fighting the good fight.

She strikes me as your typical brain dead libtard just with a big following because of her "original" book.

i miss quentin

>remember this pasta from last week
>see flag

Decent message, shit list, pasta, leaf.
25% success rate, try harder.

Me too.

What's the value of your opinion against a franchise worth a BILLION?!?!?

Hahahahahahahahahahhah

fucking newfags

what's his name again Sup Forums?

What's wrong with the adventures of Huck Finn?

OMG. THAT POOR UNLUCKY GIRL MUST BE CURSED!

TO ALWAYS BE ATTACKED AFTER BEING A REFUGEE

She had a point. He did say that and he's done a 180 on it now that it's politically convenient.

>D-DON'T DESTROY MY FANTASY WORLD!!!!

/lit/ is the best board on this site.

>those last chapters focusing on freeing Jim

So fucking stupid. I couldn't believe everything wrapped itself up within like two pages. If I was any character in that book I would've smacked Tom Sawyer's god dammed head off.

One is an author who hasn't written a decent book since 2007 (No, "The Casual Vacancy" was utter shit) and has been coasting off of her success ever since, and the other is the Vice President, so so far Pence is doing better.

Shocking I know.

I can no longer distinguish between Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums

You know you would.

Anyone care to tell me what happened and how did she "dab" on electric prince pence?

YAASSSSS
OUR QUEEN

This shit keeps her up at night.

I win.

>Tolkien shit tier

Confirmed shit taste or never read cause hipster faggot

Nice MILFy tiddies, but her smug libtard face is unbearable.

>Tolkien
>shit tier
I DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER ! I DARE YOU TO SAY IT AGAIN !

YAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN FUCKING SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Gay shit for nerds

>*pats self on back*

The left in a nutshell

how dare you attempt to offend the vice president of america!

such a humble and patriotic man!

clearly a man of the lords grace!

i hope youre seriously
j.k.rofling me

isnt your book about love interests and black magic witchcraft?

about youth revolting against society?

half bloods are bad!
theyer mudbloods!

purebloods will always rule
-harry
-voldemort
-that old white wizard dude

youre a white female!
wow what a fucking nazi!

10/10, would purge

FUCK THE MUGGLES!

It's fake news for people that just scroll the headlines.

>I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
*their legs
There are non-male characters too, you know?

>Liked Harry Potter as a kid
>try one of the new books she wrote under a different name: The Cuckoo's Calling
>Book is literally: All white people are evil racist losers while all blacks are smart, kind hearted and younique.

Cuck'oos calling indeed.

Quite the shit taste this image has

>all these fags falling for the mandatory bait image

Well it would be "his" or "hers," not "theirs" unless it said "every time characters went for a walk." Technically the original sentence works because his/him takes precedence.

"You're a homo- *bzzt* *bzzt* *bzzt* straight man Harry"

yaaaaaaaaas queen yaaaaaaaaas

Someone should add Issac Asimov's Robot series to that list

Little Witch Academia > Harry Potter

Sorry hun, Harry Potter political analogies are on their way out, boobear. Anime is in. Normies btfo

Had absolutely no idea. I was totally clueless of that. Thanks for clearing the air and settling the issue.

>Unstopably aging slut with a wrinkled face that not even face-lift could save, desperately trying to stay relevant engaging in politics via twitter
The thread.

>The Great Gatsby and Brothers Karamazov
Yeah, you have gre-
>LOTR and Huckleberry Finn
Yeah, comfirmed for shit taste

>jk rowling is a dab hand at twitter