Jews are subum-

>Jews are subum-

He was like the only one on our side.

And then they killed him.

Every now and then a jew with a pure uncorrupted heart is born, like jesus christ.

-an

this. good jews are exceptions of exceptions

>a degenerate hollywood kike
I mean, he wasn't the worst out there and I'd almost say he was /ourguy/ but he was wrong on many things as well.

>Kubrick had the scene where Wendy swings the bat at Jack in The Shining shot 127 times
Was it autism?

Subum? I don't think that word exists user, maybe you meant "Subhu-". The jewish need to perish, same goes for illiterates.

Some jews are ok

Don't go to glass tomorrow night.

FPBP.

Quite likely actualy. He first made a movie in his head and then did his best to re-create it with actors.

Jews are just descendants of eastern Italians. We don't care about random pockets of Europeans, such as the east Welsh or the Northern polish so I don't get the drama about the jews.

There's also nigger jews (Sephardi and Mizrahi) but no one knows about them because the live in the middle east.

He always wanted to make a WWII movie but didn't wind up making it because he decided he couldn't get away with making Hitler Was Right: The Movie

O Kubrick, too pure and true for this world. I hope you have peace in the afterlife brother.

Bobby was based

This guy was gassed by the kikes in Hollywood for exposing them in Eyes Wide Shut. He was a good guy, there are good Jews. But globalist/Zionist Jews will attack them and us.

>not a fucking jew

According to himself

>80% of maternal DNA comes from European women
That's 40% of their total DNA. Jews are Jews.

Kubrick tried to warn us

>Lolita
>The Shining
>A Clockwork Orange
>The Shining
>Full Metal Jacket
>Eyes Wide Shut

All of these films dealt with the corruption, exploitation, abuse, and control of youth by a shady or elite authority. He knew what was happening and tried to expose it to us. No surprise that he died of "natural causes" for days after showing the final cut of Eyes Wide Shut to (((them))). We'll probably never have kubricks true cut, though it is interesting to wonder what it would look like if we did.

>he was wrong on many things as well
That applies to all of us, even the best ones.