Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWGS2b3tP1c
freekboyg.livejournal.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, do it.

Tale of two cities

Yes in most cases.
There is no reason for us to suffer

Sepukku is. Dishonor nation, famiry and yourself, go out rike a man with dignity.

is pooicide ever wipeteous?

no, but I don't care anymore

only if it was "suicide" by courageously placing yourself in danger for the sake of others ex: running into burning building to search for a child that may be trapped inside

Only when you commit sudoku

hmmm am I running from something or am I confronting something for the sake of someone else and their well being?

Only if you axe your wife first

this a gorillion times

The reason why suicide is a sin is because it proves that you have no faith in God. Life's possibilities are endless, and there's always the chance that things will get better, or that you will help make the world a better place even if that chance is .0001%.
The only way suicide could be righteous and not cowardly is if you were destined to kill or bring great harm to others, and even then you could just live in seclusion and find meaning in solitude.

Only if you do a sick kick flip in the mid 90s

why do you think its called becoming an hero

if your suffering user end, my recommendation is either Nembutal or fentanyl citrate.

Wtf is wrong with that guy's hand?

Only if you're a muslim I think.

morality doesn't exist
if you want to speed your inevitable nonexistence along then so be it

>Life's possibilities are endless,

In what kind of liberalist post-scarcity utopia do you live in?

It can be righteous, but it can also be tubular or downright rad.

user if your thoughts are going to very dark troubled places. Before you do anything rash
whatever your going through remember it will pass but if you give in to your worst instincts it is not something you can undo tomorrow.

>it is not something you can undo tomorrow.
neither is the pain

My friend committed suicide last week.

Honestly it's the least righteous thing you could ever possibly do. She's put her friends and family through hell and could have accomplished great things.

It's sad but I also feel angry at her and I can see why it would be deemed "illegal" as ridiculous as that is.

Almost always. Life sucks.

actually pain passes as well but you wouldn't know that would you you weak willed swedcuck

I don't mean that vodka will start growing from trees or whatever you Finns dream about. I mean that it's unreasonable to believe that you will never find meaning or that your life will never improve. The universe is to great for us to predict everything with certainty, things are just as likely to get better than they are to get worse, so why not be optimistic.

The two universal bonds of existence are suffering and death. Every living thing suffers and dies. Pain and suffering are the highest forms of empathy and connection. Death is the only universal equality.

Suicide is embracing and causing your own death, how can that be "wrong"?

Who's fault is that?

kek

also I think living in a utopia would be detrimental to man's happiness. People need conflict to give their lives purpose, if it doesn't exist, they create it, which is what is going on right now with the liberals.

Maybe. But most suicides are by whiny teenagers and weak people who have never before faced real hardship in their lives and then they can't deal with it.

Erwin Rommel ? Socrates?

> things are just as likely to get better than they are to get worse, so why not be optimistic

But things do get worse over time if left alone. To just maintain things as they are and fight against entropy requires effort. Nothing will get better by itself, and as long as you don't have energy or reason to improve your situation you will only get worse.

Optimism is pure delusion if you're not willing to fight.

Only when leftists do it.

Its not his hand. Its his dogs

underrated

With this I do agree. I often dream of living a short, yet fulfilling and meaningful life in a pre-civilization hunter-gatherer tribe. The modern civilization has drifted so far away from the basic non-essential human needs that are needed to be fulfilled in order to live a happy life. It takes much more effort to live an emotionally sustainable life these days than it did thousands of years ago.

only if you kill your enemies in the process.

what if ur only enemy is urself

Stop being a coward and go outside your safe space. What is the worse that could happen? Death? Do you get it?

It's called an emergency shot for a reason.

Seppuku is pretty cool

become a bodhisattva.

What if I have clinical depression?

ONLY FOR ANITIFA FAGGOTS.

My friend committed suicide as well. I understand your frustration. But I cannot blame them. Thise who do it. Some people are just born fucked up and their brains are wired wrongly. I am really sorry about my friend. Smartest mother fucker I've ever met.

you pray to god that antidepressants help you without causing too many side effects, or that your depression is caused from a simple nutritional factor like undermethylation or chronic vitamin deficiency

Stop being a coward and go outside your safe space. What is the worse that could happen? Death? Do you get it?

improve diet and sleep habits, cut out toxic people in your life and take psilocybin.

Suicidal ideation has little to do with cowardism and more to do with how you feel that keeping yourself alive is pointless. Can you remember some point of time when you felt incredibly bored, like nothing you did could give you any satisfaction? Now imagine feeling like that all the time. Keeping yourself fed, clean and physically healthy becomes a real chore, because you experience no benefits in doing so. You're like a car that is kept running & fueled but never used.

it won't bring your dead family back though
or make up for all the lives you ruined through your misdeeds

If you are a leftist shit, always.

Suicide is always the right thing to do if you are a leftist piece of shit.

Way too real user.

I cry when angels deserve to die.

no

depends
>someone killed and rape your wife plus kids in front of you
Would make sense
>killing yourself because of some stupid first world problem example lost job, getting bullied online, couldn't pay car bill, or couldn't get a gf.
Now these are pretty common reason why people kill themsleves in first world countries and its sad plus pathetic as fuck

I don't know about righteous, but in many cases it is justifiable and an answer to life. Unlike normies like to believe, sometimes things just will never get better.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWGS2b3tP1c

The last guy in the video (wearing all black) lost his mom (who he was extremely close with) to cancer when he was young, darkening his mood on life forever - had depression ever since. He couldn't get into a stable relationship (girlfriend), he was tired of being lied to, used and cheated on despite him being a good person. Couldn't have kids and was a loner for the most part. Always low on money and career prospects and couldn't hold a job because of his depression.

He just had too many negatives without any positives. I think in this case he was justified, he just wanted to end his suffering and maybe see his mother again.

His name was Eugene Gene Sprague. On May 11, 2004, the 34 year old jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.

This was his online journal, or part of it:
freekboyg.livejournal.com/

its the Final Redpill

Yes - when you're subhuman enough that your job can easily be taken by an immigrant.

Only if allah wills it

Your friend literally killed herself, and you STILL show no concern for her? Still just worried about yourself and how you feel? You're a piece of shit and that's why your friend is dead.

Only if you do it right

too bad most tuktuks only go 80kmph so suicide by that wouldn't be quick.

^ Shantideva gets it.

no