Has anyone noticed something off about Sup Forums?

Has anyone noticed something off about Sup Forums?

Seems like there's more people egging on a fight. People who don't usually come here, they don't get the memes if you will.

Sup Forums never wants to start anything other than meme, we just shit post... Why all of a sudden a change? Does pol really wanna start something or are there "extra" people on this board trying to coax a fight... Am I the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38837142
youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is what trolling is all about. Remember, don't feed the trolls.

It's been like this for the past 2 years

The tone from the average poster got really weird about 5 days after the inaguration.

Either an influx of newfags or actual real shills.

>does pol wanna start something
I dunno, kinda. I mean this is getting pretty crazy IRL. But there is benefit in just letting it escalate and letting Trump/authorities deal with it

>Seems like there's more people egging on a fight.

Fuck off, cunt.

Congrats on outing yourself as a newfag

Triggering whatever "the other side" might be is what's this entire site is about, and now trumpfags just happen to be mainstream, whomever spouts any legitimate opinions in this board is a certified low IQ retard.

OP never stopped being a faggot in all these years

No we have always wanted chaos. You are the newfag.

kek is a chaos god for fucks sake.

Sup Forums is now a worldwide phenomena. The elites don't underestimate the influence of this place anymore, so they realize they have to play the same smoke and mirrors game they play everywhere else.

They think that if they sockpuppet and repeat their statements they'll convince everyone to take their desired action and to believe their words just like the left does, as proven by the riots we've been having. As of now, only newfags are in danger, because their lack of true redpill makes them easily manipulable, so they will gravitate towards their masters' whim.

All legitimate Sup Forums oldfags need to be wary as of now. Nearly NO ONE can be trusted for a while. Hold on to the truth and act logically. Don't buy into the intentions of the shills. Strengthen your will and temper your nerves to overcome the utmost barrage. Remember that sometimes, the memetic warfare can be more potent than any other.

I really had to laugh at the civic nationalism meme. It was forced for about a week before they realised they were getting absolutely no where.

I think they are more trying to just shit post this place into oblivion. Making shitty bait thread after shitty bait thread.

That's bullshit and you know it. If there was a bunch of Antifa fags outside your door you would call the police. You personally wouldn't do shit

duplicate thread
or flood shitposter

Shills and provocateurs

>People who don't usually come here, they don't get the memes
Jews have big noses and like money? I'm pretty sure that's simple enough for everyone to understand.

I seen it after I posted this. It's interesting

I was in a bar and a guy in the group was wearing a good night white pride t shirt. I told him to his face that his t shirt was bullshit and he was wrong to wear it in public.

If there was a crowd outside you are right. Id call the police. Im not a dumb street urchin.

>Sup Forums

>comic and art style I've literally never seen posted

Fuck off, OP is clear faggotry

theres people posting here as part of their job. it will be felt more and more and theres really nothing to do about it for now. sensible conversation can still be held because they cant just outright delete stuff, but its all drowning in shit so you have to ignore the attempts at derailing just like bananas in b...

During the happenings they get flooded out by genuine anons coming here. Sup Forums was only ever good during the happenings anyway.

As the pries of Kek, Milo Yiannopoulis says. We have a small window of opportunity to turn around the SJW tide. It won't come around again for another 30 years if we don't reverse it.

Now is the time to shut down and utterly subvert the left.

No you're right op.

Agents provocateur hard at work.

Report all calls to violence as illegal content

>be CTR/Soros party
>wreck shop in Cali
>try to emotionally bait a shut-in 4channer to go on a shooting rampage
>rinse/repeat
People are trying to trigger your emotions in the same way the left has been triggered. The right hasn't been triggered yet, but they are trying.

Once both sides are triggered against each other they are hoping for chaos. It's divide and conquer against the American people and so far it's working to an extent.

During the happenings they get flooded out by genuine anons coming here. Sup Forums was only ever good during the happenings anyway.

It could as easily be pro Trump forces that come here to make us feel like we are under attack and whip us into a frenzy. Making people feel like they are under attack to gather them under one flag is a well known propaganda technique.
Tell me that you dont feel like Sup Forums is under attack?

Regardless, this is too much fun. Hail Trump.

there's no shills it's just clueless newfags, so many of them are here because you guys kept getting into the fucking news so of course there's an assload of retards here now that have no idea what Sup Forums is besides that cool place to act like a dipshit about politics and meme

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38837142

Masked men in black are smashing and burning. Police with guns drawn in video.

Narrative is with us on this one.

Best part is - they will convert eventually. Soros ends this campaign, starts another, but the memes never end.

>there's no shills

You are a shill. Or hopelessly naive. We aren't a private little hurtbox anymore. We are in the mainstream news almost every single day.

World wide. This is the price of free men and women engaging in a little thing called Freedom of Speech.

And Freedom of association.

Wake up if you're naive. Die in a fire if you are a shill.

>there's no shills

You are a shill. Or hopelessly naive. We aren't a private little hurtbox anymore. We are in the mainstream news almost every single day.

World wide. This is the price of free men and women engaging in a little thing called Freedom of Speech.

>there's no shills

See

>something off about Sup Forums
ya it's full of retards

Years ago Sup Forums was just Ron Paul memes and libertarian banter. Then people started trolling as racists or conspiritards (the ones you saw commonly on /x/). Then actual conspiritards from places like abovetopsecret or wherever else they come from started posting conspiracy shit, but not in a jokingly matter, but as if it were actually real. Then I'm pretty sure it was a cascade effect where actual neo-nazi's thought Sup Forums was some sort of haven for them, because of all the fun trolling regarding their politics.

So then Sup Forums went from full of libertarians and woahdudes to ACTUAL neo-nazis and conspiracy quacks.

Then Sup Forums, probably Sup Forums in general, started getting targeted by both political groups. Whether we like to believe it or not, Sup Forums is a big site and has a decent amount of internet-influence. It's also really, really cheap to essentially advertise yourself and demonize your opponent on an anonymous forum.

Since the election, you've had Sup Forums bubble up into different news sources or aggregator sites. The left is looking to lash out at Trump supporters and Sup Forums has an image as one of the biggest. So now you have this huge influx of left-leaning posters who can't take a joke, battling far right-wing posters who can't take a joke, and an underlying population of actual channers waiting for these fuckers to get off this fucking board.

>Sup Forums was just Ron Paul memes and libertarian banter.

>jewt shuts /new/ down for racism

Pretty much this.

Also, those BBC threads didn't start til the neo-nazi era of Sup Forums came about. So it's easy to tell whose creating those threads. Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums, /r9k/ and /soc/ trolling Sup Forums and just Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums in general, and users from different sub reddits that are against Sup Forums's views.

Sup Forums can be great again, most people here need to stop falling for the bait threads, especially the virginfags that get butthurt over BBC threads.

>doom paul was 5 years ago
Wew lad.

one day they'll grow thicker skin.
youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

>Yeah, anyone who posts on Sup Forums is such a massive retarded retard herpaderp.
Why should I believe a retarded leaf?