We fucked up didn't we?

Trump is going to start another war for Israel and there's nothing we can do about it because we took on Alex Jonestein as a bed fellow.

We are so fucked. It's been nice knowing you all.

Yep. Except even the alt-right won't even care anymore.

They'll just nod they're empty fucking heads and jump off a cliff to whatever Trump wants to do.

It's a literal NK style personality cult for the Trump supporters here

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

no proofs

OP FUCKS KIDS
DAVID BROCK FUCKS KIDS
THEY'RE ALL KID FUCKERS

What I hear you sayin', what I hear is somethin' like "YOU VOTED TO MAKE THE WORLD END."

Sounds fantastic.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Why do you insist that Sup Forums is the alt right?

Fucking kike

Sup Forums isn't the alt-right, the alt-right used us to push more memes and now they don't need us anymore

>alt-right

Please, just return to Reddit and kill yourself there

Thats the problem with right-wing
"movements"

Not gonna like, former CREW poster here. This is fucking hilarious wasting $40 million. But in all seriousness I am a giant faggot.

Yes mr scary russian, what, didnt get to fuck your goat today? Busy writing that anti-nordic rant on facebook with an anime face? Putin-shekels didnt come on time?

>CTR thread for beginners

Holy shit, Finnish mongols are at it again. Go kill yourself.

>0.00001BTC was depositd into your ShareBlue account.

Go OD on some fucking retarded opiate made from nuclear waste-grade cough syrup.

No one fuckin needs the opinions of an uneducated right wing russian fuckboy

Girls we are all pretty! Let's get along! For our values! Rah!

Didn't I see these exact words on r/Sup Forums yesterday?
You could try be original...

Anime girls > real girls