Berkeley mayor Jesse Arreguin tells police to stand down while antifa mobsters wreck shit and attack innocent trump...

berkeley mayor Jesse Arreguin tells police to stand down while antifa mobsters wreck shit and attack innocent trump supporters

him getting elected and hating conservatives probly has nothing to do with his aryan descent

Piece of shit should be dumped into a deep hole and left to die.

Good, another district flipping red for the next elections.

>it's a him
I swore he was a lesbian.

0% chance of this.

He's pandering to his electorate by encouraging riots.

>mayor told cops to stand down

this has to break some sort of law, or leave him open to lawsuits right?

Oh man I hope Trump hears about this

Who gives a shit, it's fucking commiefornia, I guarantee you 100% all the libcucks are gonna be praising the guy. Cali is a lost cause and needs to get out of the union for good

someones gotta be responsible for the police doing jack

Do you want white flight?
This is how you get white flight

>using speech
>to silence
>is unacceptable
... hmmm

Hate speech is just a term people use who don't believe in free speech.

> implying blacks don't contribute to the GDP of California as much as whites

Wait what? "Hate speech isn't welcome in our community"? Does this man own a TV?

Who gives a shit

impeach him

>However using violence to silence a gay-jew is perfectly fine

What the fuck goes through their heads.

No platform for fascists. Get pepper sprayed, cunts.

I know you are in good will but it's not true that hate speech = free speech

We already have laws against so called hate speech, that are libel laws. What they want to add is banning anything that goes against their narrative

did he actually call off the police?

wheres the source for that?

The election is over. Why are Trump supporters outside entertaining a protest in the first place?

the election is over. why are trump supporters even outside entertaining protests.

impeach him

Berkeley would choose an ISIS member for mayor before a Republican.

I cannot stress to you how much thats not an exaggeration

What jew commiefornia judge would convict him?

They aren't. It's sort of funny that Balck Rock attacked so many peaceful protestors who were there to protest Stephanopolous.

until it spills over into his neighborhood...

This is as good an excuse as you are going to get to rain hell on AntiFa.

Is anybody else getting posting errors? Are (((they))) trying to SHUT IT DOWN?

Libel isn't hate speech, it's published falsehood with the intent to cause damage.

"Hate speech" is the new lèse-majesté. It's used to shut down anything liberals don't want to hear, and by design.

What fucking speech needs protection if not hate speech? You don't censor things you agree with!

>Aiding and abetting domestic terrorists engaged in political violence
Pretty sure that's a federal offense.

yes. for about 30 minutes.

I want them to leave so bad.

>berkeley is mostly white people
>elect a mexican who hates white people as mayor anyway

Wew, this is fun. I can't wait for Trump to storm California with the army the way Eisenhower did in the 1950s. Only this time it's the liberals getting the federal boot up their asses.

My coworker actually met this guy at a bar. Evidently he's insufferable and just hit on women the whole time ("hey baby, I'm the mayor").
This is true

It's good excuse to fuck with them, gives Trump more reasons to withdraw federal funding from commiefornia. There are deffinetly more angles he can fuck them from now

You are the Brown Shirt fascist jackass.

> using speech to silence
> using bombings to support moderate terrorism

he need to be arrested for having the police stand down.

Yeah I went to Cal. Can confirm.

Did you see how fat he is dude? Shit will take months, years even.

willfully choosing to be ruled by a white hating beaner whos responsible for this brainwash

Three hours later

this fat fuck is disgusting

I want to throw him in the bay and watch sharks feed on his live corpse

god the whole bay area needs to be nuked

>Hate speech is unacceptable
>...Unless I'm tweeting about killing the president.

Fucking liberals.

>but it's not true that hate speech = free speech

Fuck lefties and mudskin rapebabbies, let them destroy their own shit.

>Jesse Arreguin
Grand jury indictment and lawsuits against Jesse Arreguin NOW.

How do you use speech to silence someone? Fucking leftists

Are there any legit groups out there that are interested in not shooting people they dislike, but upholding the law when the police fail to do their job? I'm all for people having the right to protest, but asking police to stand down when things devolve into riots really pisses me off.

It's funny. The whole reason the first amendment exists is specifically so the colonists could safely make hate speech about the king of England.

What sort of speech do they think the first amendment protects if not hate speech?

I'm sorry that you don't get it but free speech is speech that is warm, pleasant, and inviting. Hate speech is for those who want an evil, mean, vicious aura to purvey.

>Violence and destruction are not the answer
And what was the question? How do we stop people expressing views that clash with our own?