Redpill me on supplements

What supplements does Sup Forums take?
What do you think of 5-HTP and SAM-e?
What supplements would you recommend?

What do you think of it in general?

I take noopept, cordyceps, and iodine.
Feels good man.

Depends on the supplements. Currently taking 5-htp at night to alleviate anxiety after quitting weed & alcohol. Gives better sleep too.

Zinc is pretty essential too if you don't eat a lot of meat. Many people are deficient in K2 vitamins too, getting adequate amount of mk-4 and mk-7 prevents ateroesclerosis, osteoporosis and can even remineralize minor dental cavities.

> noopept
Ive heard of that one, never actually taken it before.

/Fit/

Really helps me focus without being speedy at all.
Cordyceps are mushrooms and they make your body produce more red blood cells.
Iodine is just good if you don't get it in your diet already.

> cordyceps
more info on that one also please
> Currently taking 5-htp
Ok, how exactly does it feel? Has it more of a calming effect?
>Many people are deficient in K2 vitamins too,
I take Vitamin complex already.

Do you have experience with GABA?

Tumeric curcumin with black pepper extract
L arginine
L glutamine
Fish oil
Creatine monohydrate
Multi vitamin

Do not take 5 HTP for extended periods of time. It's a mood altering substance. It certainly makes sense to alleviate anxiety but don't over do it please. Take for max 1 month (depends a little on dose size)

see
It's also useful if you ever need to go into high altitudes. Tibetans use it.

>google 5-HTP
>it's an amino acid

nigga just eat meat or some other complete protein source. Proteins are literally just chains of amino acids, and complete proteins (like those in meat) contain all the 'essential' amino acids your body needs. ('essential' being those amino acids that your body can't synthesize by itself)

You're literally being tricked by the pharmaceutical jew, stop it.

Same goes for L arginine and L glutamine are also amino acids

Do not take 5 HTP for extended periods of time. It's a mood altering substance. It certainly makes sense to alleviate anxiety but don't over do it please. Take for max 1 month (depends a little on dose size).

For bodybuilding i assume?
>mood altering
>alleviate anxiety
So just that? No boost in mood?
Thanl you.
I know, the connection seems to be bad, it took my post 3 minutes

Yes it's kind of calming. Good for physical anxiety that has no real cause. No experience with GABA. Also many multivitamins don't have K2 in them, but if yours do thats great.

I agree with your statement but not the reasons. 5-HTP elevates serotonin all around your body, not just in your brain. Over time this may cause enlargement of hearth valve, increasing the risk of a cardiac arrest. This effect can be countered to some extent by taking green tea extract with 5htp.
LET ME FUCKING POST

It's happening to me too.
It's been happening nightly now.

Curcumin
Vitamin D
Vitamin B
Vitamin K
Zinc
Krill oil

Throughout the day, l-theanine and caffeine

At night, 10mg melatonin

Noopept made me very anxious, try ginseng and Yerba mate if you want a boost of energy without the jitters

I never get sick because of l glutamine, but the main reason I use it is for muscle recovery. I use l arginine for energy.

Mma

>What is biochemistry

Taking a relatively large amount of a precursor tends to drive the reaction equilibrium right to make more of the product, in this case serotonin. You're correct that it's usually better in principle to get nutrients from food because they tend to be in a more bioavailable form, *but* this can be impractical especially for certain ones where the optimal amount is many times the % RDA.

5-HTP is particularly useful to recover from depleted serotonin due to MDMA use, source = I did it most weekends for years and never really got the "Tuesday blues".

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

A L P H A - B R A I N

Fuck off dingo fucking retard

supplements are poison. You're doing more harm then good fag.

Fuck off, koala cuntfucker

most are pointless, bordering placebo-tier.

Fiber cuz I like to have good shits while I shitpost