LEAKED TRUMP ORDER WILL LEGALIZE DISCRIMINATION

Link: thenation.com/article/leaked-draft-of-trumps-religious-freedom-order-reveals-sweeping-plans-to-legalize-discrimination/

>If signed, the order would create wholesale exemptions for people and organizations who claim religious objections to same-sex marriage, premarital sex, abortion, and trans identity.

B E S T
E
S
T

T I M E L I N E
I
M
E
L
I
N
E

what this mean no more gay cakes

The last "Leaked order" that was spread like wildfire was Trump taking away LGBT rights. The exact opposite happened.

This will be the same.

Thenation and theinvestigativefund give no explanation on to how they obtained this "leak". You don't just stumble upon unsigned executive order.

People that want to make gay cakes are free to do so.

>trolls the shit out of muslims

>shows how much he loves christianity

I love it

theres more than one religion, cucks!

>FUCKING WHITE MALES WON'T BAKE ME A CAKE SHUT IT DOWN!! THAT'S AGAINST A LAW! #WHITEGENOCIDE NOW
>omg muzlimes, and latinx should come and stay fuck the laws and shit
i really hope this happens. he needs to give back power to christians and use it as a way to attack liberals.

I hope he holds off on this one if it's even true for a little while. We need to generate some income first.

Fuck yeah. America is going to be a free country again!!!!!

Posts not posting.

As long as it covers non-religious freedoms in the same way, for private businesses, I'm happy.

Site is lagging dramatically, they still post. I wonder who's behind this.

I almost double posted due to the lag. Is there a raid?

Literal fake news websites

Post a real source fagtron

Oh wait, you're another >1 post by this ID shill

fake and gay, sage

I blame the giant influx of new posters. Ever since the inaugration and Sup Forums being on the news posting has picked up again

And also the whole ctr/crew shit

In all seriousness- where are all these leaked (and sometimes faked) executive orders coming from? Sounds like there's a mole in the White House.

(ノ゚ー゚)ノ

This is brilliant.

Muslim's can now practice their true religion in peace, right in America, how can leftists be not okay with that?

Trump is feeding traitors false information so he can purge them.

(ノ゚ー゚)ノ ︻デ═一 (╯°□°)╯

Old fake news. He already said he's upholding Obama's order regarding the issue.

Fake news. There are no (((sources))) just liberal fanficition.

I wish there was a way to see the amount of traffic recorded on this board specifically.

As long as it covers non-religious freedoms in the same way, for private businesses, I'm happy.

Nice.

TRUMPS ORDER LEGALIZES FREE SPEECH OMFG