Blackmailed by refugee I hit in the face

I hit a Syrian refugee in the face in front of a club (had to get hospitalized for 3 days, seen doctors note), after he told me he is very much pro-Assad, has deep connections to the internal Syrien intelligence services and only came to Germany, because there was a 'window of opportunity'.

Turns out he lives in my street. He is now blackmailing me to pay him 1000 euros or else he will go to the authorities and get the media ruin my life.

He was actually featured in several MSM refugee stories and was invited to speak at local political receptions.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Hit him again

You could at least fucking try you fucking faggot, delete the thread and try again, make it more believable next time

If you pay 1000 now you'll be paying till he retires. Black mail goes that way

The polizei are coming for you Hans. Will you go quietly?

Just kill him.

>He is now blackmailing me to pay him 1000 euros or else he will go to the authorities
report him

doesn't matter what you did

you just have to be 1st to the table

kill him, burn his body.

The refugees are all children. How could you hit one? You deserve Gulag. The polizei are coming Hans.

Its plain and simple. Kill him

invite him to your apartment, slice his throat, and feed him to Bavarian pigs hans

fake post

>pro-assad
>refugee
nah mate.

>Hitting a deserter
You did the right thing

why won't you kill him?

Suck his cock

Weak bait. But I'll bite.

You hit a syrian refugee who was pro-Assad and saw a window of opportunity to...? Do what?

Did it anger you because he wasnt pro-ISIS and he didnt come to Germany to rape the women?

Lure him into a trap and crucify him.

I'm at the point where "just kill him, and be done with it" pops into my mind

Why would you punch an Assad supporter you fucking faggot? Assad is Putin's ally and Putin is hero of the white race. You are a worthless Paki loving nigger. Kill yourself, fag.

I hope you don't pay him and he tortures you to death.

Get a recording of him talking about the money "he is making you pay".

Report him to the authorities.

Alternatively, report him to some German skin-head groups. They wouldn't like to find out that a German man was being blackmailed by criminal migrant scum.

Record him blackmailing you or go to the police. Don't admit you hit him.

Dead men tell no tales.

he's bluffing
if you see him again hit him harder.
Like knocked out cold hard.
Then, tell him he's a little bitch who wouldn't even fight for his country and that you will fuck him up every day if he doesn't move.

Record him blackmailing you then either ignore it or go to the media yourself

This, the worst you risk is some social services.
The asshole risks deportat- oh wait you're in Germany, I guess you're fucked since they'll just release him and he's going to find and stab you to death.
Enjoy !

>Thoughts?
Obviously you PS him into some ISIS terrorist pics and make it look like he's a child raping infidel beheading war criminal and you release that with his name and adress.
>Opinions?
He is a coward that runs from his country instead of fighting for the leader he believes in.

Serves you right for going to a club normie scum.

you sound intolerant, Hans.

I think you should gib him his gibs and suck his cock.

punch him agian

>after he told me he is very much pro-Assad
you fucking deserved it, roach.

Eastern Potato knows whats up

Awww, little nazi is scared to face the consequences of his actions.

Need a safe space, little nazi? :^)

kill him and livestream it

Offer him your wife and all your valuables to him as reperation. Pay Denbts

just claim he was pro isis and claim other bullshit that he was saying. get him on a watch list and use his blackmail against him

>pro-assad
>still flees his country
Hmmm

Never pay blackmail. Ever.

Start an electrical fire? They're easiest to dismiss and shit unless they can prove you fucked with his electric lines to his house. Be speratic, random and at the same time inconspicuous. Find out what he knows about you, and then learn what you can about him. Discredit him by getting into petty squabbles so that any claim against you can be easier to literally wave off as him just trying to get at you

kill him.

This you try and get in that was stalking woman on the street and about to move in for the kill before you took him down

Kill him after planting ISIS flags in his flat

Get proof then blow his shit up.

Use a wire or whatever means necessary. When you get proof make plenty of copies and give one to a lawyer who isn't retarded or Liberal.

this time put him in a hospital for a month

fuck him

Fake and gay (the pro-Assad bit gave you away). However in real life scenarios similiar to your story the guy who got punched wouldn't be able to do shit unless he had proof (I assume).

Now stop larping on Sup Forums and go cure your women of their schwarze schwanze addiction.

Serves you right scum

bagg-o dicks

kill him

This thread is pure autism, this larping is beyond average autism.
Did CIA still have some agents left in Aleppo that needed to be rescued and they couldn't bring them back now that Trump blocked all immigration from Syria?
Maybe you should have thought more about it before giving support to moderate beheaders, faggots.

OP here: I hit him, because he is a deserter and in that right moment, as he kept on bragging about his Assad connections and how he could have people disappear 'just like that'... I thought I teach him a lesson and just snapped.

Turns out he has leverage though...

this

You're German right?

Just suck his dick.

That's what he wants and truth be told that's what you want too.

Man the Jews really mind fucked you guys.

Are you an actual German or a roach?

>Hitting an Assad supporter
You are a retard. Does he have an witnesses? If you pay one fucking cent you are the king of cucks. Just fuckin doxx him. Give full name and picture

OP here: They have a picture of me with them, because at first we got along fine, coz we both are pro-Assad.

Also he showed me his doctors note saying he claims to have been hit with a bottle and was hospitalized for three days.

In Germany this is automatically reported to the police.

>got featured in newspaper as the refugee victim that got attacked by neo nazis
>doxxing

Come to the Netherlands, you can live with me until you're safe right next to a beautiful windmill.
I only have one bed though and it gets kind of cold so we'll probably have to hug.

Noice :^)

Do you have a criminal record and how many witnesses?

>Hitting someone because he supports Assad.

Post pics of your feet

This is very very very real... whatever

>pro Assad
>fucks off to Germany
no.

Meld ihn beim Verfassungsschutz. Wenn er wirklich beim syrischen Geheimdienst war, hat er hinterher andere Sorgen.

>after he told me he is very much pro-Assad
He sounds based. You sound like a cuck but then I saw the flag so that makes sense.

sounds fake and gay but if not what real evidence does he have fuck the remaining germans are so cucked stop being a pussy the boob in germany is not so bad speaking from experience. also on a side note getting into a fight and not willing to face the conciences is such a nig nog way of thinking you may as well kill your self now OP your boi pussy will rekt buy the roaches in gaol kek

Polier ihm seine scheiss fresse ein zweites mal.
Oder besser, lass ihn deinen ruf angreiffen ,dann kannst du jeden der mitgewirkt hat ,wegen rufmord anzeigen.
Nutz diese deutsche bürokratie scheisse für dich.

Dont pay him shit and take personal responsibility.

Kill him

Im not concerned with being punished, but with the fact that if he goes to the authorities, the MSM will get involved and whether he wants to or not he will tell the authorities and the MSM that I hit him because I hate refugees and not because he bragged about being pro-Assad while taking full advantage of German refugee policy...

Dont want to see my picture in the news like that...

>refugee
>pro assad
pick one
just tell him you complained about him at the syrian embassy. they said that he has no connections to the mukhabarat and he should better stop making such claims.

>user comes to Sup Forums
>likes the memes
>doesn't learn anything
>picks on normal people
Many such cases. Some of you are total idiots.

If you did''t live in Germany there was some kind of hope of getting him deported legally.

Rightnow its either you or him. I suggest stabbing him 60-70 times and cutting off his head. Then proceed to place his head on your car as a hood ornament and start driving through your town screaming " WIR SCHAFFEN DAS " through the window.

That'll teach em, Hans.

If you cut the belly open of a corpse, it doesn't float when it decomposes in water.

come live with us across the pond tell him hey im moving to burger land where i have 2nd amend right so try and blackmail me there where nobody in america really gives a crap about this social justice bullshit :) idk just a thought /

Get proof of him blackmailing you and get the law to fuck him up, that is if the legal system hasn't gone to shit

Just lie and say he said "fikki fikki' to your female companions and sexually assaulted them

This.
You obviously didn't hit him hard enough the first time.

This. Be sure to properly dispose of the body. He's a 'refugee', no one will ever know.

1) (good ending)
kill him. Doubt anyone would notice him gone.
2) (evil ending)
Use the money to hire some whore to lie that he raped her. Be her witness. He'll do it anyway, may as well frame him before he does.

>Putin is the hero of the white race.
Kek'd should I tell him?

Beat him behind the head and suffocate him with a plastic bag. It's an undocumented Flüchtling you fucking piece of shit the police will think he was killed by another moslem. You are why Deutschland is failing.

+

Show some honour.

t. Ahmed.

Stop taking drugs and go to bed Hans, nobody is buying your story.

Drumpfkins I swear

Get proof that he is blackmailing you

>I hit a Syrian refugee
>pro Assad
>blackmailing

Why should we give a shit about you?

If you get fucked or not, whether that story is true or not, your life is worthless shit.

Better just kill yourself.

This guy gets it

>Address
>Name
>More Info
Could be solved depending on your town

THIS. OP IM SYRIAN AND I CAN CONFIRM. DO THIS AND HE'LL BE A LITTLE BITCH

If your story is not fake tho

Hanz listen, I know youve lost your halls a while back, but listen to my plan and youll get them back.

Step 1.
>Arrange a meetup
>wear gloves, remove all traces of dna from the knife and briefcase
>Hand him a briefcase
>Stab him in the neck then sweep him off his feet
>wait for him to bleed out
>put knife in his hand
>put knife blade in his neck so it looks like suicide
>take briefcase turn 1488° and casually stroll away.

Its time to take one for the team you useless germancuck.

/Thread

Call some suka Russians.

Polizei are coming Hans!