This is the true WW3 Scenario

This is the true WW3 Scenario

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Saudi and Iran on the same side
No

> America and Russia allied on the same side
As long as this is the case there will be no war, the other side will be completely obliterated without hope

russia and china not on the same side
no

I agree. Also I think some parts of South America would fight on the side of the US. Brazil especially.

This. Cant wait up to team up with up our old red comrades.

> Pakistan
> Anti-American
We literally keep them afloat/from descending into a failed state with funding and help and they are basically our vassal state with some exceptions.

Why not?

They're not Allies at all, Just minor friends. Nothing implies they would be allies.

Russia and Japan are enemies.
Saudi Arabia and Iran are enemies.
Greece and Turkey are enemies.
NATO is an anti-Russian coalition.
Nobody has anti-Australian interests, since Australia doesn't do anything.
Israel most definitely would be in the war.

Won't happen

No war you assholes.

>pakistan and afghanistan as allies

>iran and india as enemies

stupid

Are you retarded?

Trump just started a diplomatic crisis with Australia

this is retarded

Mexico would completely flounder in an all out war with the us, texas civilians and military bases would shit in their mouth. Its not even in their best interest to start a ground war they would loose

the saudi's hate iran

the roaches would probably side with iran

Russia will do whats best for russia.

aussies wont do shit

Isreal would start carpet nuking shit if they hard their backs against a wall

>Russia
>Giving up on Iran and China as an American counterbalance
Yeah, no. This
>US and Russia are best buddies now
needs to die

This couldn't happen because nobody would ever want to fight against USA and Russia, let alone USA Russia and Europe.

Bad relations =/= Destruction of established Treaties

>implying WW3 won't be between Russia and Europe

Australia PM is a cuck and we dont want his fucking rapefugees that obama brokered

its that simple. we dont even do very much trade with them

>Nobody has anti-Australian interests
Indonesia definitely do you backwater hick, either educate yourself or shut up.
>aussies wont do shit
What does this even mean?

>Saudi and Iran togheter?
>Mexico against USA because pissed about the wall?
>Russia with Nato when China is probably its bigger commercial partner?
OP is retard

Saudi Arabia and Iran are mortal enemies who would sooner engage in an ethnic holy war with each other than serve on the same side in a geopolitical scenario.

You aren't relevant enough for anyone to hate you.
Australia ultimately has the geopolitical power of Albania.

it means your country is unimportant? Why would you even get involved in a global conflict? what would you possibly have to gain?

Here is the actual map. Germany and France will fight for the Muslims against the US

What happens when you give 11 illegal immigrants nothing to lose?

People need to fucking stop with WW3 shit. It's not how the world works in a post-nuclear scenario. the real question is how much trump will hurt USA's world standing with his protectionism and how much the rest of the world will adapt. Frankly, I think most of them will hope to just sit it out and hope for a new administration in 4 or 8 years. But if he keeps it up at this rate we might see a shift of power and partnerships. But it's not going to be a straight up world war. More like economy deals. USA will also only go to war in Iran or some shit.

implying ww3 would have just one theater.

Why do you fags always make Brasil side with china lol. No basis in real life

>siding with the germans in a war

your gonna have to color france blue when le pen gets elected

What OP mentions is the stage 1. Once that is halfway, Saudi and Iran will fight against each other.

is this the set up to a joke or something

You are pretty fucking delusional if you think that Europe or Russia will join you against China.

Here's a template if you really think you can come up with a more realistic scenario

Saudi and Iran would rather die than even pretend to be allies for one single day

> Albania has geopolitical power

You're really retarded

Bad relations lead to the end of established treaties

NAFTA is about to go down, other deals will too

>grouping all the nations into just a few opposing sides
>every post afterward proceeds to explain why x nation isn't on blue team because of y nation
This is why these threads are always failures. WWI and WWII were shitfests. WWI was basically a free for all

Indonesia potentially is anti-Australia. We have a rough history with them since the 60s. We are currently sitting in a complex Australia vs. Indonesia vs. China relationship right now.

Hardly. It is a very minor thing. People will cry over it today but will forget it when it blows over. It is hardly going to break down our relations with the US.

> not including the muslim-filled UK

>Implying US won't invade Canada and annex 3/4 of the country before day 2
>Implying Russia wouldn't put up blockades on Europe and parts of Asia, including China
>Implying most of Asia wouldn't push into China and force a surrender by day 100
>Implying the UK wouldn't capture major positions like France and Germany
>Implying shitskins could unite long enough to fight anyone
The real war would be Russia/UK/US with parts of SA *possibly* getting involved and much of Asia tearing itself apart. A lack of sufficient cooperation in the ME would render it helpless to external threats, and the EU would tear itself apart while the UK claims more land. Australia wouldn't do jack and I doubt anyone would give two fucks.

>You aren't relevant enough for anyone to hate you.
Not an argument, you're just repeating what I responded to.
>Why would you even get involved in a global conflict?
For the same reason every other smaller country gets involved in a *global* conflict I'd imagine? Do you think WWII was just U.S vs Nazi Germany and no one else?

Can't wait senpai

>he really thinks russia will back up America
Top kek
All Putin wants is for America to fail
He wants to see it fuck up and laught and point at us for being stupid cunts

Never forget that Putin IS a goddamn soviet

We would stay neutral as always, until someone fucks with us and sink one of our cargo ships.

Where's the war though? If your picture was accurate red would be steamrolled.

mexico could fight a guerilla war until another power forces a peace treaty

Third time's the charm!

>why not?

Because they fucking hate each other. And when I say 'hate', I really mean hating like lunatics.

>Australian education

>even worse saudis not on american side

India vs Pakistan, and just as the rest of the world is trying to end the conflict, China decides to support Pakistan. This is my scenario.
Its still impossible though, Conventional war is dead, end of history, etc.

LOL Sweden

> You aren't relevant enough for anyone to hate you
LOL coming from Hungary, also, hate? Like that's relevant, war involves geopolitical interests, it doesn't matter if somebody hates Australia if they serve some positive or negative role in accomplishing some entity's political goals. Also Australia has fucktons of resources out the ass, it's inherently valuable industrially, not just geopolitically.

Bulgaria, not Hungary, fugg, point still stands

> Jews start shit with Iran over Palestine issue
> Jew overlords make USA impose sanctions on Iran
> Russia strengthens ties with Iran
>China signs RCEP with TPP countries; Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and India
> USA pisses off Mexico with wall
> USA puts tariffs on all imports
> Other countries respond with tariffs on USA exports
> US, China fight over South China Sea issue
> Trade war between USA and Russia, Iran, China, RCEP countries
> Every other country needs global trade, sides with China, Russia, Iran, RCEP
> USA gets Isreal, Canada and Saudi
> Africa needs Chinese investment
> EU needs Russian oil and Chinese imports
> UK needs EU and China
> Shiite Muslims side with Iran
> Most of the Middle East sides with Iran
> Muslim countries in Asia (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malysia, Indonesia) side with rest of the Muslims
> Mexicans want revenge
> South America sides with Hispanic brothers

>> USA. Canada, Isreal and Saudi ( and maybe Jordan) vs Everyone Else

Iran and Saudi Arabia are already engaged in a proxy war in Yemen.

Russia would side with China mate.

>conventional war is dead
Bro you know that nukes can be shot down right? China would have to launch everything in a single volley and as a surprise just to get a few hits on us.

The second that a functional missle shield is built WW3 would happen soon after anyways

Australia's one single geopolitical goal is to give blowjobs to whoever has the biggest navy.
They don't want anything, nobody wants anything from them, and they are not a military power.
Australia and Canada, besides their population sizes, territorial bulk, riches and so on and so on, are simply irrelevant.

Nah, Australia will ally with the Chinese because they own most of the country.

You're fucked now, Burgers.

>Purple

True. We could go either way. Ever since Duterte told Obummer to fuck off, the commies have been active.

There's also the mudslimes bt they're still stuck on the South Island.

Northerners are for the USA though (Capital city don't count since everyone is there).

Personally, and most Chinese I know are for the US. There was a reason why we left the fucking motherland.

heres a far more likely senario

nice map btw

Here's an example of how much they hate each other. Saudi Arabia won't let anyone from Iran go to Mecca.

>Why not?

Global market means you can destroy your opponents without risking a military defeat.
Look at how Russia is struggling. They will run out of cash in 2017, and unless the blockade is lifted before the end of the year will likely fall apart into a civil war or asian microstates successions or whatever.

Please do

they don't have asian IQ so no

>Brazil
>Not siding with USA
We fought in both World Wars in the winning side. In fact, Brazil never lost a war. So whatever side we pick, will be the winning one.

>Russia not red
>Europe not gray

Nah

>Cyprus and Turkey
>allies
shit map

America is part of NATO
Any country at war in NATO = All of NATO

>You aren't relevant enough for anyone to hate you.

just fuck my shit up senpai

Oh Hi. I always wanted to ask any Cyprus guy how you people feel about Turkey joining EU?

Russia has a defence pact with china you moron. Iran china and Russia on one side

Brazil sides with the US regardless.

We have american military bases, we are gonna rent our space rocket launch station to them (which could be used to launch missiles) and probably some shady stuff going on undercover of darkness.

No way in hell Germany is siding with the US or Russia, at least not while Merkel is there unless WW3 happens after the EU is dead, which is probably going to happen in a couple of years.

China and russia have defence pacts. They're part of the SCO

Iran and KSA join sides to remove Isreal from their area. Isreal will call for help, EU is hold in check by Russia. Turkey won't be jumping to kill muslims and help jews. Trump has no patience so jumps in to help Isreal. China uses Mexico as a place to start missions to dismantle Irondome. USA now has to reinforce home defence. Russia sees european weakness without American support and moves further up in Eastern Europe. USA is now tied up between ME and USA. Europe tied up in own defence. China takes South Korea and Japan. USA starts to sweat, pulls out of ME to launch attack on China. Isrealis shit their pants and throw around nukes.
Nuclear war just started and USA has no defence system in place.

>As long as this is the case there will be no war
Actually, Russia and USA were on the same side, every single world war.

it's funny actually, how 2 rivals team in up with eachother when facing an existential treath.

It's almost like Naruto and Sasuke

Is the world an anime?

The US and Russia only became the sole superpowers after WWII though.

>Implying a NATO member (cough cough USA cough) isn't the aggressor.

Yeah, the difference this time being that Russia and the US' combined military force and projection literally dwarfs the rest of the world combined.

>Saudis against the US.
What a retard.

First, I think Poland is very based and I want to visit. Whats best, Krakow or Warsaw?
Also, if Turkey joins the EU and Turkey floods us with Anatolia immigrants our demographics will change drastically, so not a big fan of the idea.

Why is there only 2 sides in every war?

did Brazil ever win a war?

Wew!

Do you really think we would actually go to war for another NATO member state?

Dude... NATO is nothing but a means to get money from the US.

>trusting Russia
Yeah, they totally will let China come on top. Russia want USA spot, not give it on a plate to China. Theyre most likely to bandwagon to put China out of the game IF they manage to break EU/OTAN.

>BRICS out of nowhere become the new allied forces

Yeah, a world war with more than 2 sides will be pretty interesting desu

But with Trump every EU country is anti american

>Whats best, Krakow or Warsaw?
visit Gdansk, Wroclaw, Poznan. Krakow is ok. Warsaw is shit. Almost completely destroyed during war now is too modern.
>Also, if Turkey joins the EU and Turkey floods us with Anatolia immigrants our demographics will change drastically, so not a big fan of the idea.
Wanted to know if you are ok with the fact that they occupy part of Cyprus. We cannot imagine Turkey joining EU. Due to them being muslims and also because of occupation and Armenia

All of them. If there's a thing were good at, is killing.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil

>every EU country
*every western EU country

France and Italy will soon turn

Here's how I see things going down.

Blue is US sided allies

Red is China sided allies

Green is wild cards who could go either way and/or could sit it out.

No it's not. China is with the EU
The US are with Russia and the UK

The rest of the world is irrelevant.

NATO is falling apart. highly likely it will be Europe vs America, Britain and Russia as the initial belligerents.

Declaring war on the US would be suicide for Mexico and Cuba, they should be grayed out like the other non combatants.

you won vs small countries and sided with the winners in others, that's not you winning.

>literally just chinks monkey who historically cannot into war vs everone else
I know that chinks are niggers of Asia but even niggers have some survival instinct.