Admit it, Sup Forums

you guys don't actually want a peaceful world. you would rather see the end of civilization in your lifetime than grow old in tranquility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bullshit. I'm fighting off death by dreaming of the future where we can ascend through superior technology and going to college for Metaphysics.

I agree. GTFO libcucks with your bigoted intolerance! Go beat up a vending machine!

No idea what you're talking about.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

stop rioting

Human conflict is inevitable, you make sure that you are setup for success when it happens

Im a gay spic who voted for him. i dont want everything to fall apart I dont even fucking care if he revokes gay marriage. I can put my own shit aside in order to preserve western civilization.

pic related is for the high Sup Forums gets off of something they say they don't like.

>you guys don't actually want a peaceful world

we do, just not the (((civilization))) you propagate

I'm not saying I want the end of civilization, but there are too many people

No, I genuinely prefer peace. It's liberals who want to tear down a society which works. Feminism, Marxism, Islam, etc.

These are all things which attempt to dismantle the elements of a civil society, and there can be no peace unless we fight to defend what we've fought so hard to achieve.

All I'd love in life is a peaceful simple house in the mountains. Leave me the fuck alone. If I felt I had to, I'd be fine with joining the military to stomp degenerates. They seem to enjoy eroding all their other options.

why is it that no matter what these niggers do you people always want to place the blame elsewhere?

Tbqh I would rather die in my 50's fighting a war against aliens for the colonization of another planet.

pol din du nuffin

Better to get the civil war out of the way when we're still the majority.

Except I probably agree with you. I'm talking more about the hype and high Sup Forums gets off of things like these.

This time the West Coast burns

>wanting an ethnocentric civilized society where we can finally reach to the stars

Peace is needed

Its called chaos magic, you must force change with destruction.

if society must be destroyed to bring about the perfect world then so be it.

Wait until the Pusser Sticks come OP

then the party has started

pol's not the one on the streets burning shit.

Fuck no. Some of us have kids. We dont want this shit for our kids

Kekism is a religion of peace.

Is it a repeating cycle of chaos and order or is loss of order like entropy that can never be regained?

right, because this is us.

i personally do like watching the world burn , i find it funny

but other then that, i also enjoy progress , and history tells us over and over again that America greatly benefits after times of strife

progress and wealth seem to sky rocket for us when the world starts going to shit

Nah.

We will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Sup Forums aren't the ones beating up trash cans and harassing random people

Sup Forums is a board of peace. That being said this is in our holy scripts:

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

إِذْ يُوحِي رَبُّكَ إِلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ أَنِّي مَعَكُمْ فَثَبِّتُوا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ سَأُلْقِي فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الرُّعْبَ فَاضْرِبُوا فَوْقَ الْأَعْنَاقِ وَاضْرِبُوا مِنْهُمْ كُلَّ بَنَانٍ

Surah Al-Anfal [8:12]

Sup Forums is a death cult, every time something bad happens Sup Forums collectively wishes for it to get worse.

We stopped WW3 against Russia by keeping Hillary out of office.

it's fun watching the world burn when you're across the ocean from nearly happenings

>you guys don't actually want a peaceful world. you would rather see the end of civilization in your lifetime than grow old in tranquility.

Well yeah, that would be more interesting...

Only in the hopes that it'll motivate the common masses to say 'Enough of the bullshit'

I wake up every morning and pray to Sol to unleash her fury on this star system, cleansing it of this disgusting infection called humanity with purifying flames.

yeah we're not the ones attacking people and burning shit up.

ANTIFA and the left will be plowed under before civilization ends. anglo saxon wrath mother fuckers

I honestly do want to see the end of civilization just to see how all those millennia of evolution and progress just fucking vanish into the cosmic void. Order and Chaos are 2 sides of the same coin. Some people are more geared towards one way than the other. I prefer the chaos but I could get behind peace if it happened.

Its the fucking libtards and their "peaceful protests" that are gonna burn down the country and then blame trump.

Someone needs to firebomb at the next violent protest so we can finally bury the regressive left

You should pray to the All Mighty Yellowstone aswell , once she awakens Cali and the rest of the west coast will be obliterated by earthquakes and fallout, then the iceage that follows will kill all the none whites who have not evolved to handle harsh winters

>you guys don't actually want a peaceful world

duh

I don't think that was a claim made, for that matter.

I want to see humanking fly through the stars like they fly through the sky. But because of Liberals that will never happen.

t.antifa / bluejew / plebbit cuck

Nah, but I'd do whatever it takes to see the glorious Australian Anglo saxon masterrace take its place as the ruler of the world and all non Europeans sterilised.

Chaos is order yet undeciphered, to steer it in the right directon one must use chaos and the sheer power of will.

>weak bait
>weak grammar
>weak person

we dont want YOUR peaceful world

There is no technological or really any advancement in peace time. War and chaos birth the coolest shit.

This wouldn't it be inhumane to have a larger global population? If we reduce the overall population most can live without suffering because of lack of resources.

The sun is indifferent to our suffering, but the ocean isn't. one day the ocean will be so acidic and poisonous that the clouds will dump toxic rain and acid snow onto every corner of the world wiping out all but the most resilient forms of life.

Try harder next time.

Not the end, but I sincerely hope I'll see the world population drop to

Sherman is a fucking faggot. Fuck off.

Ride the tiger

I want the liberal world to burn

the rest of it is fine

civil war, please kek

Either the world gets fixed, or this is the outcome that I desire.

> you would rather see the end of civilization in your lifetime than grow old in tranquility
No, I would rather grow old in tranquility. However, this option is not available, so I'd rather see the civilization crash and burn than slowly suffocate

This. I would rather see the world explode than for Muslims to take over Europe, niggers and spics ruling USA and Jews controlling it all

had to go out, anything happen with the riots in the last 4 hours?

Who claims to want a peaceful world? We just want a world where shitskins know their place. In the middle east, were we can bomb them all to hell. If we can't have that then let ww3 come sooner than later.

>you guys don't actually want a peaceful world.
who ever insinuated otherwise...?

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR "FIRST LADY" WHORES AND INBRED "THE CYBER" CHILDREN!!

YOU WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER -- OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL GO UNHEARD BY THE WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ELICIT NO PATHOS!!

YOUR LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND CASTS ITS SHADOW...