"Coincidental" Outage

Whole board is having connection issues, what a crazy coincidence. Members are over on the /secretboard/ on the other site. New hash provided.

>pelican

As always, the picture is the key.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110610434/#110613577
antifa.rip/database/index.php?title=Ian_Miller
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First bump for visibility.

Second bump for visibility, almost everyone is in but please stop using the old hash, it has changed and we need to make sure the error requests don't mean the site is compromised.

bampitty

Wish I knew what you're on aboot m8. Seems pretty cool.

Sorry for being shitty and taking up space with vaguery but when things go down this is the easiest way to get people since most of them are on here 24/7 anyway.

Third and probably final bump, almost everyone is in.

that really activates my alm^·▓vḉḉv%3$_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯NO CARRIER

meme magick is intefering with reality again

Cute dog

I am on here 24/7 and I don't know what you're talking about. I have a few ideas but I don't want to post them.

Give me a clue.

Alright listen Reddit, first of all, you can't self-bump. Second, stop apologizing like a goddamn redditor. Third, fuck off.

>newfag here who did as advised and lurked aplenty, yet no idea where all the real elizabeth chans went

Is there a quick rundown available for this?

I think OP is being a special snowflake faggot, I have been on Sup Forums since 2004 and on Sup Forums since before it was Sup Forums and I have no idea what he is talking about

we are under ddos attack and when I typer certain words my post wont go through.

bumping

That's a nice doggu

We're still missing people. Again the hash is changed fucking retards.

Dope

Thanks!

There really isn't any "clue", it would just be telling you where it is. Sorry. Depending on how the next few weeks go we will probably try to get new people, if you're really on here 24/7 you'll see.

Then how did it work?

Bogposting is a forced meme from CTR/Crew, make sure that memo gets out to people. They used it to slide threads but we've managed to get them to cut down on it a lot.

I may be a faggot but I am not very special.

Hence the /secretboard/

I don't care about bogposting. I like getting rundowns. Rundowns should be a meme of its own, separate from the bogposting that spawned it.

Fair, sorry for jumping to that conclusion. Fuck it here is an actual rundown.

>happenings in Berkeley
>pedo ring busted across Cali
>shockingly the riots on media, pedo ring isn't
>members attempt to post pedo info on Sup Forums and other sites
>attempts denied and failed from site, very few get through
>few that get through are instantly shilled to death or pruned
>need /secretboard/ meeting to figure out plan of attack

That's all folks, everyone is in, thanks for the help

Thank you for the rundown. I really appreciate it. I hope you can get your whole Stasi together.

Bump
So people know

Our people, anyway

confirm connection issues. They're trying to shut it down goys.

404'd out of existence.

Does that mean you nazis POS will GTFO Sup Forums?
Goodie

what is happening

I'm glad I left the thread open, you guys were so fucking late to this what are you doing with yourselves?

>Bogposting is a forced meme from CTR/Crew

>any stupid meme is CTR now

fuck this timeline

Is he yours or is it just a pic you saved?

If yours, post more

Holy fuck. I'm trying to make a thread on this and I just get upload failed, Wtf is going on? I've never gotten upload failed for no reason.

I don't want into your /secretboard/ if you're larping over fighting CTR on mongolian pottery forums instead of where they really go, which is plebbit, zuccbook, and, most importantly, the COMMENT SECTIONS OF LOCAL NEWS SITES AND CLICKBAIT WEBSITES, WHERE NORMIES CAN ACTUALLY BE INFLUENCED.

This is where all the real fighting against CTR took place. People on ugandan rope knotting discussion boards were shadowboxing with themselves and trolls who found the most easy way to troll them.

But, if you guys get any good Antifa dox, drop them in antifa.rip/database/

Don't worry it was just a photo lineup but all four posts were doubles. Pretty cool way to derail the thread.

But you don't think someone would do that, do you? Derail a thread by fucking with the site's code...?

Not enough information.
Keep preparing for what is inevitable.

Nigger, i'm white therefore i have a job. How dafuq am i gonna be able to be on here 24/7 to automagically know these things?
>having 24/7 to break off and compartmentalize elizabeth chans...
Blackest pied piper ive ever seen in muh life

D u bs is classified as spam ever since Sup Forums harbor

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110610434/#110613577

Not mine, sorry :(

I know, it was funny at first, that was how it almost got past everyone. Maybe it can make a comeback afterward.

Clearly the fight takes place everywhere, comrade. But what better place to start an order than among such chaos?

See: and:

This has happened to me as well.

Ah fuck, I forgot about that. Wasn't even thinking. Still Was pretty convenient to get everyone to slide threads for a bit, quite the coincidence in terms of timing.

I was going to post this cap with an NBC link to the pedo story, Holy fuck man. 230 kids, is this how Sup Forums will go down? Although I can't join your /secritclub/ I wish you LARPers luck. Hopefully it's all just a ruse/LARP and nothing bad is going on.

I'm simply saying that while you guys were patting your backs over responding to people using the shit out of their first real chance to troll Sup Forums, we were actually fighting them.

And you guys gave it to them on a silver platter. Sup Forums was comprised of the best of the best, the cream from old Sup Forums and a thousand forums and boards.

You couldn't be trolled, until some of you started willfully believing that shitposters and trolls were suddenly paid shills, and then any low-skill shitposter could suddenly reap the lulz that they never could have had before, just by conforming to that fantasy.

Idiots all.

danke mein mench

We are doxing the guy who assaulted and possibly killed a Trump supporter at the protests.

antifa.rip/database/index.php?title=Ian_Miller

What are you doing?

What doggo is this?

can you give a hint?

I've tried everything I can think of here

i think they have everyone they need. if we can't get in yet there's still plenty of work to do here and elsewhere. we are all cogs in the glorious machine.

Wait a minute, one look into the details of this site you've set up shows that its just an ip collecting honeypot

Fuck you faggots, you're not the government.