Political views of the Leprachauns in here

Curious on what the political views of the Irish are in here?
Who do you's tend to vote for and why?
Used to vote for Sinn Feinn but they have lost my faith as of recent.
Anyone know of any NatSoc partys or similar partys here in the Republic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Philanthropies
atlanticphilanthropies.org/grantees/irish-refugee-council
generalmichaelcollins.com/on-line-books/the-path-to-freedom-index/chapter-7-distinctive-culture/
kikebook.com/events/1858567884355827/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

i am a natsoc boi what else can we be

Why is identity Ireland full of spergs

Apparently there was a new nationalistic right wing party being launched but they pussied out of it when Antifa turned up to their first press conference.

I vote independent usually. My local TD was the man main behind blocking the supermosque being built in our area. He wasn't even right wing, he's ex-labour.

No one else gets my vote. I ordinarily live in the UK and vote Tory normally. We don't even have a true centre-right party in Ireland, other than those primitive savages up North.

fucking dirty rat mudslimes who the fuck do they think they are moving in to Ireland. Scum

I would never even consider voting for Sinn Féin.
The Greens mean well but are ineffective losers
Fine Gael are a bit snooty
Fianna Fáil might be redeemable
Renua unfortunately failed to take control of the narrative and let Waterford Whispers sink them
Labour exists only for the purpose of virtue-signalling

I think we need to meme a right to keep and bear arms into the Constitution.
The Constitutional Convention is a fuckin joke and I can see them making us vote on whether people have a constitutionally-guaranteed right to a home.

The Church needs to make some effort at being relevant again

Fuck the church

no fuck u

'no'

I hate my country's politics. Don't vote for anyone.

They'll go wherever they are welcome unfortunately. Irish-Americans are behind it. Look up Chuck Feeney and Atlantic Philanthropies.

Him and his organisation have been funding left wing, globalist indoctrination in university since the 80's. They also fund everything from the immigrants council, refugee rights centre to the women's council and LGBT groups.

When Ireland voted in favour of gay marriage, it's estimated that his organisation alone spent 45 million dollars. In comparison to the anti-gay marriage side who had about 2 million.

Votes Sinn Fein - literal commies

Why are the Irish so dumb?

>Him and his organisation have been funding left wing, globalist indoctrination in university since the 80's. They also fund everything from the immigrants council, refugee rights centre to the women's council and LGBT groups.

Link to anything backing it up?

source now plz

Sinn Fein have never been in power in Ireland, shill.

Only a very small cohort of people vote SF, mostly out of blind hatred for the English. Any real SF supporter I know hates Muslins and is staunchly nationalistic, which is counter the SF PR machines message.

Fianna Fail and Fine Gael are the two most popular parties and are centre-right. They're still globalist scum though.

I'm telling you, your American cousins are the biggest cucks out there. I don't know where this idea that Irish Americans are shit lords came from. Just look at New England. It's predominantly Irish American and, excluding the counties with a French or Anglo Saxon plurality, they were all WITH HER.

Time for you guys to server ties with these useful idiots.

The wiki covers most of it. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Philanthropies

I actually worked for them shortly after leaving university. I was the IT manager for one of their Think Tanks on Ageing. It's one of the things that first redpilled me when I saw how much money they were putting into lobbying government ministers to relax migration rules so they could train Africans to care for the elderly.

does any other potato here dislike this country and want to give it to the british and allow them to genocide us again?

Yeah I read it and saw the stuff about gay marriage but nothing about immigration groups. Any documented stuff on that?

Though that's disgusting itself how much he interfered- shouldn't there be rules against that?

Just you west Brit kike

Here you go, from the horse's mouth. atlanticphilanthropies.org/grantees/irish-refugee-council

They are able to do it because Ireland has some of the most corrupt and virtue signalling politicians in the world. They roll out the red carpet for Irish Americans like nothing else.

kek we wuz cuchuliann

Ireland was better off under British Rule.

Ireland belongs to the Irish. The occupied six counties should be given back.

Yeah I know. It's not much better here in fairness. The media and most Irish people are still aghast at the idea of president Trump. My sister cried when Clinton didn't get elected. The rot has set in fairly deep and it will take a lot to remedy it.

>Family been Irish for centuries
>Came to Ulster in the 1800s
>Grandparents came to Belfast
>"Proud" is maybe not the word but I'm in touch with my heritage
>Know about irish history and culture and learning the language because I find it interesting
>Never felt anything other than Irish despite technically having British Citizenship
>All the Republican parties that are relevant here (SF, SDLP) are all very left wing and shitty
>The majority of relevant UNionist parties would snuff out all things irish if they had the chance
>If I vote Unionist I feel like Britain is cucking me
>If I vote Republican I feel like I'm cucking my home
>Loyalism in NI is becoming a joke and I'm not even sure that I'm happy about it

March 2nd will be an interesting day, lads.

Thanks. That's fucking disgusting why is America such cancer.

Is there any party in roi that wants a union back to the UK?

Nothing relevant, I wouldn't say. There was an ROI sect of the DUP, I think?

Comes naturally with being Irish.

Why march 2nd. Thats my birthday

It's the shock election in Northern Ireland, DUP expected to lose a lot while Sinn Fein/SDLP/UUP expected to gain a lot.

As long as that's happening, can we give back all our Irish "Americans" and then the UK can give back their Scottish? Seriously, that should keep things from going back to the left again in our 2 great nations.

When reunification

Literally never going to happen.

Ireland needs an ethno-nationalist anti-EU party. A united independent Ireland free from British or continental rule.

It's inevitable. Just a matter of how long.

>left wing, globalist indoctrination in university since the 80's
I've been redpilling people left and right in my uni since I came here, I'm a jf so I can say "racist" things

you're welcome

It will happen eventually, obviously. Not really sure it'll be for the best, though. Unionism right now is only in place because it's the norm.

Loyalist popularity is maintained only through the DUP's tight hold on fear voters, who are starting to die out.

That's why I'd rather see a good ireland before I see a united one; of course it's going to happen eventually, why not make it a country worth being in?

Maybe if you people weren't so emotional, life wouldn't be so hard.

Cried? Who the fuck cries over an election? Is she mentally ill?

We have a cultural passivity problem. Because Ireland wasn't in control of itself for so long and isn't fully in control of itself now we've ended up with a poor mental connection between cause and effect. Those who don't feel like they're in control of their own destiny vote left and always have.
Like if you asked everyone why Ireland suddenly got richer in the 90s, most would just go "uh... I dunno, just did" instead of recognising that it happened because taxes were cut and Ireland became a lot more friendly towards business. So they'll vote for more government, more regulation, more tax, put a clause in the constitution giving you a right to a house, and then when the place ends up poor and brain-drained again they'll just blame fate.

Just like gay marriage or Brexit vote was never going to happen.

Who will tell them what to do?

And now the left is pushing for another abortion referendum. It's going to be fucking close lads.

Well you might be losing a sizeable chunk of them soon enough thanks to President Trump. Politicians here are shitting themselves at the prospect of the estimated 50,000 "undocumented" illegal Irish being deported.

I really hope it happens because it would kill off the desire for more migrants in Ireland.

t. small dicked irishman

the people of Ireland yaaaaaay
a man can dream, can't he?

The Jews? No wait, that's your country.

Fuck. I'd forgotten about those cunts. Where can we send them?

Would recommend that any Irish person reads this essay by Michael Collins on why it's essential that Ireland retains its distinctive culture

generalmichaelcollins.com/on-line-books/the-path-to-freedom-index/chapter-7-distinctive-culture/

She's from the virtue signalling generation. The only redpilled Irish people I know are myself and my mother. We're constantly at odds with my father, brothers and sisters.

The only time I've met other Irish people who were pro-Trump was at an election night special in a restaurant called Captain America's. We were still all outnumbered at least 20 to 1 in the place. People were crying, shouting abuse at us and generally just being assholes when we were opening bottles of champagne.

I just noticed my ID. Even Sup Forums itself recognises our superiority.

There are more of us than you think. I've met many people at uni who are secretly redpilled

damn I wish I'd been there, sounds like fun

Well that is heartening to hear. I really hope it's true. I'm from the Celtic Tiger cub generation, just turned 30. Most of my peers are the weakest, most cucked people I know. Three of the five couples I know that have children are raising them gender neutral. I've had to delete Facebook because it's a cesspit of refugee welcome, I'm with her, anti-brexit and pro-EU shite from the majority of my friends.

I didn't realize that we were using one-liners from 2015 ITT.

There's a Trump protest in Belfast on Saturday

kikebook.com/events/1858567884355827/

I'm thinking of going wearing my MAGA hat and trying to ruffle a few feathers

Kek. There was a party in my local on inauguration day who kept ordering bottles of champagne-5 or 6 easily, mood was happy and relaxed, good buzz

>Trumps Muslim "ban" excludes Saudi Arabia but includes Iran
>implying you're not still under Shlomo's thumb

Jesus, is your entire nation like this? You have to know that even in the US, where the election actually, y'know, was... only maybe 15% of people would actually gather together to watch and celebrate or cry.

Don't worry about it. Most people here act as leftists so they don't get socially isolated. They're afraid of being called racist, misogynistic and that sort of thing

The irish are worse than the chinese, they have a shortage of potatoes and label it as a famine, you never see poor chinese kids complaning about the horrific pollution though.

Must be some real 9D chess Soros is playing then.

Nice flag, btw.

fuck, do you remember when those Queens students did a lock-in protest for a few days against violence toward refugees or something?

I walked past the building and the smell was horrific. I dread to wonder what it was like inside.

Hoch O'Duffy
Erin Abu

is that the Barron from Dune?

Well I can't speak for everywhere in the country, I'd say outside of the cities people probably didn't care so much but among my friends and family, work colleagues and so on there was a clear divide. The mood in the office after the election was really sombre, an American chick had a panic attack about racism winning and was desperately researching how to get an Irish passport.

I was one of a small number of pro-Trump people so winning the election was very important to me. Irish politics are incredibly boring, like our parliament and senate genuinely has discussed important issues like anti-social seagulls and facebook rape.

Well I really hope it changes in coming years. I think the biggest problem is the state broadcaster having so much influence over people.

Queens seems to attract all sorts of stupidity on that front. Glad I've left the place desu

Ireland is rightful commie clay.

All parties in Ireland are leftist as fuck, our politicians have no balls.

Is that u dog shit?
Kek, irelands a small place

HNNNNGNGNG
UNG
MECHA

Your not alone brother

From Derry and force fed Marxism at grammar school

Wear iron cross on blazer to piss off leftard teachers

End up living in West Belfast (for my sins)

GFs family have republican background

Manipulate them (Westies are dumb fucks)

They have voted for UKIP for years

They voted for brexit

Most Irish Republicans are ignorant cucks (sad)

>implying hardline Irish Republicans aren't happy to see either EU or UK going to shit

Sure but us right wing repulicans don't have anyone to vote for.

>impying Republican Marxist cucks don't do what they are told by their 'betters'

Had some respect for you in 1916. Take your fking country back guerrilla style

>implying the republican marxist meme isn't anglo propaganda

>we'll never get another Lemass

Well maybe the right should have done something when the Brits were kidnapping, torturing and murdering Irishmen at random.

They left it to the leftists because right wingers are authoritarian cowards.

Your right... bought and paid for

Yeah by Mi5. They've never been in power in ROI.

Every country needs this

>3rd biggest party in Dail

>say it aint so

>implying

Irish Nationalism has always been traditionally left because it by and large just became an opposition to all things British. For a long time, "not british" is what drove Irish politics.

Right Wing people in Ireland have never been in the majority or in power, unless you count the Ireland that would exist under Collins if he hadn't died being slightly more authoritarian.

The "right wing" people probably fought alongside the rest of them because at that point it wasn't about right or left, it was about Catholic or Protestants/Irish or British.

>3rd biggest part
>relevant

So they're Lib Dems tier? Stop posting pics of them then pretending they represent Irish politics.

Yeah but what matters is who do those hardline Republicans vote for? Sinn Fein.

The same SInn Fein that loves the EU, is funded by the UK taxpayer and embraces multiculturalism and believes that anyone can be Irish.

relevant in a system of coalition government

yeh, I'd say so

Vote independents, maybe green rest of parties pretty much the same. Wouldn't vote sf, one of those two boys most likely got turned by mi5

>So they're Lib Dems tier?

They're less than Lib Dems as they've never been in government.

you forgot to say 'yet'

You could always go the 3rd way!

They'll never get into government in the Republic. People just don't trust them at all. Even if Mary Lou was made leader, she's spent too long covering for Are Jarries lies.

>alliance
>water shekels, the party

REEEE WHY ARE THEY ALL SHIT