Free Speech Is OVER

I see you pantshitters wringing your hands over the big bad left taking a hammer to your skulls.

Do you still not fucking get it?

Here, let me spell it out in terms even a deplorable Donald Dumbfucker can understand:

Democrats are in an EMERGENCY situation.

LGBTQ are in an EMERGENCY situation.

Muslims are in an EMERGENCY situation.

Blacks are in an EMERGENCY situation.

Americans against Putin are in an EMERGENCY situation.

NASTY women are absofuckinglutely in an EMERGENCY situation.

President Pussygrabber seizing power is not a normal "oh it's their turn" thing. This is a hostile coup by a Russian backed sex offender who has torched the entire world we knew in less than ten two weeks.

So fuck your free speech.

Fuck your Constitutional rights.

Fuck your self-expression.

We will NOT lay down and die while far right pantshitters come for marginalized people one by one.

We will punch Nazis wherever the fuck they appear. We will light shit on fire. We will get louder, meaner,and tear up a new city every fucking day until the illegitimate Pussygrabber is gone.

This is our FUCKING COUNTRY and you assholes STOLE it. All so you could make KKK shit acceptable again and elect a degenerate sea slug wife beater bully whose greatest accomplishment is the nonstop wetdreams he has about Ivanka in the White House sheets.

Fuck that shit. Play time is literally over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSMKGRyWKas&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/oMZ4mZ4KA7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tits or GTFO

Who cares whore

cringe

Friendly reminder to not give baiting faggot OPs (you)s

Literally nothing.

sage

Oh snuggly bunch sugar plums, mummy is tired, why don't you go to beddy by bygone beloo Dreamland, and tell mummy about it in the morning? K? Love ya babe, ur mummy's fav in the whole wide world!

I wont let some bitch tell me what to do.
go make a sandwich.

Enjoy your own destruction fucking whore, you said it yourself, you are on a emergency situation, i took the bait but is gonna be fucking great watch you fall and burn

Or replies
Seriously

Bait thread=No replies
Not even sages

This is too good to be true

I mean, its like convincing cancer to kill itself while getting you high in the process

Not gonna lie, former Pence supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Pence crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the power cables!

Soon.

8 years

All cuckthreads will now turn into a Pucci thread.

Is this the Awoo thread?

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the power cables!
>get the power cables!

WE ARE OUR POWER CABLE NOW

Very nice pasta...got any parm to go with it?

0/10

why reply to this shit people

we need to be smarter

I know I know I'm replying now, but come on

SAGE
A
G
E

We're coming for every last one of you. Expect us, babe

lol sage

The military are on our side, the police are on our side, and now the POTUS is on our side. You're done. Middle America doesn't care about your opinions. Kick and scream all you want. You will not get your way this time.

Rioters are the dumbest people. All these riots are going to do is cause the future arrests and possible deaths of their group members. Soon the police are going to categorize antifa/BLM as a hate/terrorist group and anytime they show up to an event they will be arrested.

You antifa fucks better just realize that you guy an girls are the new KKK.

I like the gross terms like "pantshitters". Makes me feel like I'm really on twitter.

>you haven't seen anything yet faggot.

-100000000000/10
Sage

Noted, babe.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Awoo-posting?

Bump for justice.

Such a shame that you are irrelevant, your issues are irrelevant,your entitled, burgeouise whinning is irrelevant.

And you can do nothing about it.

*you're

The left NEEDS us to be violent, because it is the only thing that will stop them from bleeding supporters every time THEY get violent, like last night

The left NEEDS us to be violent to fulfil the narrative that THEY have written for us

They NEED us to be violent so that they can desperately reclaim the moral authority.

Normies are starting to see that Trump is doing what he said he would. He is keeping his promises. That is as much as normies care. The people shitting their pants and screaming that the sky is falling, screaming that Trump is a disaster and that he will be impeached in months, these people are detached from reality.
They literally live in a different reality to us, because their media sources AND their social circles have ALL doubled-down on their delusional perceptions of the pre-election world.

Meanwhile Trump supporters OF ALL KINDS (we are a very diverse group) are all FUCKING ECSTATIC because the madman KEEPS ON KEEPING HIS PROMISES

You can't rewrite THAT narrative, leftist bigot fucks, we win.

>EMERGENCY situation

What did he mean by this?

>NOT lay

Typical retard doesn't know how to spell. You lie down.

And you're the entire reason why trump got in to the white house in the first place.

SAGE AND TAKE YOUR LIBERAL SHIT WITH YOU.

Also don't let that nuke hit you on the way out.

>Free Speech is Over
>American
pick one

>LGBTQ are in an EMERGENCY situation.
LGBTQRST's problem is they have no victim status under Trump. He hasn't said a damn thing about them, other than gay marriage was a battle already fought and won and no reason to back. He literally doesn't give a shit about them! Which means they aren't victims anymore...and this hurts them. When your crying for a cause it makes you look like a SJW, when you are crying for no reason it makes you look like a crybaby.

ALT RIGHT
GOOD NIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=GSMKGRyWKas&feature=youtu.be

WE OWN THE STREETS KUKS

Thank you for upholding our fine traditions user.

>1 post by this ID
Back to normiebook with you

And we own the government, military, Supreme court, police and more. Your point?

1. Create crisis
2. Trump gets emergency powers
3. Get rounded up and put into camps

You think we give a shit about your crying bitchass? Go dig a hole and die in it.

>So fuck your free speech.
>Fuck your Constitutional rights.
>Fuck your self-expression.
>We will NOT lay down and die while far right pantshitters come for marginalized people one by one.
>We will punch Nazis wherever the fuck they appear. We will light shit on fire. We will get louder, meaner,and tear up a new city every fucking day until the illegitimate Pussygrabber is gone.
>This is our FUCKING COUNTRY and you assholes STOLE it. All so you could make KKK shit acceptable again and elect a degenerate sea slug wife beater bully whose greatest accomplishment is the nonstop wetdreams he has about Ivanka in the White House sheets.
>Fuck that shit. Play time is literally over.

were the ones with the guns dumbshit

do you even listen to yourself when you talk? You are the nazis.

are you "triggered"? feels hurt? Mabie the FBI tip line would like to know about your plans for arson?

also this is my country. and I will defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

sage

>no independent thought
>Politically Incorrect

sad! many such cases.

Touhou wolf-girl character wears a hat that looks vaguely like a red maga hat. Sup Forums runs with the easy photo-shops and the rest is history.

You might as well be asking how ANY meme goes viral, it just happens.

> independent thought
>communist

Really, no. I know Marx was a leech living in fantasy world, but that was 100 years ago. Educate yourself.

Sage. Quads.

Playtime is OVAR

Camps? You mean CHAMPS Xd Xd XD

>So fuck your free speech.
>Fuck your Constitutional rights.
>Fuck your self-expression.

be careful what you wish for.

>Muslims are in an EMERGENCY situation

uhoh, hide yo wives hide yo kids

Key word here is "your".

I am sure marx would agree we have entered a different epoch to 100 years ago if we want to talk about the finer points of marxism user

You wouldn't last a second without laws and regulations to keep people in their place.

You seem triggered. Here, have a cookie while I finish with the amenable rectum of your mother.
Anything you wanna tell her before we slide thread and you get stupidly rekt in a fistfight?

You'd prefer the crimes of Clinton to carry on instead. You are just a useful idiot pawn in Soros' game. It's not perfect but Trump really is the best option to clear up the shit thats been festering for decades. Rage for the sake of rage is futile. Wake up and realize you're being played by people who see you as nothing more than cattle to be herded and as a means to make profit from.

youtu.be/oMZ4mZ4KA7w

>Wake up and realize you're being played by people who see you as nothing more than cattle to be herded and as a means to make profit from.
Thanks for the advice, but I'm not a Republican.

You do nothing but justify the purges to come.

You're cute when you get angry. Now suck my dick, you cunt.

> Emergency situation
What brought you into one?

No, you're a fucking retard and should be gassed.

You:
1. voted for a Russian spy who is quickly ruining his country's diplomacy
2. still support him
3. call ME a retard

I guess it's obvious who the real retard here is.

Do you people even question your ideas? Like ever?

You obviously don't since you think Russia had any influence in the US election.

please, i beg of you, give me a reason to fire indiscriminately into an antifa gathering. my grandaddy shot up commies, id love to follow in his footsteps

Explain Chicago murders? No one is enforcing them? No one cares?

I WILL DEFEND ALL THREATS TO THIS NATION FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC! This includes you, whore.

fpbp

How many of these you are diagnosed with?
ooh right, only 1 post by this ID

Sessions soon to start acting on you, no wonder you are this afraid. Get fucked.

this.

its amazing how the left are anarchists and none of them would last in a lawless world.

we are the stem fields we are the blue collars we are the jocks we are the soldiers we are the police we are the farmers we are the carpenters and the plumbers and the boxers and the wrestlers and the firearm and martial art enthusists

you limp wristed fags cant even cook!

lastly we have the genetics!

we are taller and more logical reasoning and more muscle mass

we can build, create and take.

you can only beg and pleade!

aunt barbra doesnt have a date for valentines day again...

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>Explain Chicago murders?
>No one is enforcing them
>No one cares

All you have to do is get rid of the question marks and you have your answer.

Basically what's happening is the people killing and being killed are effectively a drain on Chicago. They bring worse than nothing. They effectively don't pay taxes, so they don't contribute anything to the city. And they give the city a bad name not just across the country, but around the world. Just enough lip service is paid to it and just enough money thrown at it to keep it mostly quiet and contained, with some grumbling here and there, but generally the police don't care what happens in those communities, and no one else does either.

That's what I thought. Trump said he would help. When? MAGA includes Chicago.

Hopefully soon. People in Chicago are some of the most racist out there, we just need the chance.