The plane just vanishes into the buidling, right? Am I crazy?

The plane just vanishes into the buidling, right? Am I crazy?

I can understand people not catching on at the time, but how in the hell are people still not seeing this in 2017? The tools to examine these videos are widespread. I can pause this video and zoom into the suspicious part on a $40 smart phone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjIR-a0sLN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds
youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg
youtube.com/watch?v=VzC0aAP9Ey0&t=1m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=7BNqgNvUhRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
cluesforum.info/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=7F3ToBm1vj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How young are you

CTR/CREW/ShareBlue gtfo stop sliding threads with bullshit

Look man, if there's a valid excuse for how this is a common optical illusion and the plane really did go through, then tell me.

If you're going to shrug it off without an explanation, I have to assume you have no real answer.

Mate, I just want a quick write-up of what I'm not understanding here. Fuck Clintons. Fuck Antifa. Fuck those BLM kids who kidnapped that retarded kid and used his open head wound as an ashtray.

Tell me where the fucking plane went.

Into tiny pieces inside the building and to a lesser extent, to the street below.

The planes are made of aluminum, a very soft material. Did you expect it to come out the other side like a Wile E. Coyote cartoon?

The towers never existed in the first place, duh.

Okay, what's going on with that screencap where the plane is already gone but there's no visible hole in the buiding? This is a split second before the explosion.

Does this have something to do with older recording technology or some weird sun glare trick? Specifically why there isn't a hole in the building in that pic is the lesson I'm trying to learn in this thread.

What planes?
youtube.com/watch?v=KjIR-a0sLN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds

This. They were made to seem real with holograms and the doors into the buildings were actually teleporters to an underground facility which closely mimicked the insides of a skyscraper. The windows inside the towers were actually screens that played a simulation of New York on the other side of them.

Fucking kike magic, man!

Please, it's this one specific thing that keeps me on the fence for this issue.

Alright, I'm assuming there isn't an answer. It was doctored.

fake. this has nothing to do with 9/11 or wtc. it has to do with hte pentagon and that plane.

thats how they do progpoadna its related to something else.

Obey

What, the WTC was a red herring so people wouldn't look at the Pentagon? Is that why they won't release security camera footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon?

I literally watched the second plane hit when I was 11.

OP is, as always, a colossal faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA

youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg

ok, what does fuckign footage and the wtc have to do with each other? in the context your fagot ass speaks in?

the propoganda spewers are found out. i have discovered them. this is connected to them. its very few probbably just one person with 2 personalities doing all this.

Also the cartoonery of the wings -- made out of aluminum -- carving that batman shape into the building!

Can you not?

answer yourself bitch retard

?? like this is my free speech cocksucker, what? want me to beat your ass for telling me whta to do on the internet?

>what is video compression for modern digital devices idiot

how the fuck are you using technology and not understanding how it works

Answer the question.

its only a propoganda campaign to push fake video>>>> by mixing it with pentagon and the no plane that WAS there. you know .. NO plane. pentagon.

its fucking brain washing tactics. fucker. thats where it stems. you dont bleieve it unles you mix in with it that then... over at the pentagon. no plane was there and they said it was.

why dont these fuckers talk about the pentagon? why? cause they dont want to talk about the PENTAGON.

why dont they question the plane theory at the pentagon who cares about footage and it has nothing to do with this. but their retarded and wont stop cause theyr pushing bullshit. listen, see who else is pushing it. even alex jones denied it. doesnt mean people who push it arent agasinst him. ill name one big name that that makes a big consipiracy of.

if someone asks me.

Sure. Go ahead and beat my ass. 15001.

Yeah dude, it's SO OBVIOUS yet only you, out of the untold millions who have seen the footage, have spotted it.

Congrats dude, you are THAT much smarter than everybody else.

Go home CTR

The implications of your sarcasm are what I figure. I came here for an explanation.
Like this. Can I get a more in-depth explanation of what you mean by video compression? I sort of know what that is, but specifically hownit would blur the video so bad you can't see a giant hole in the building is lost on me.

>can't even speak English
>expects others to give a fuck about his opinion

>specifically hownit would blur the video so bad you can't see a giant hole in the building is lost on me
Compression necessitates a loss of data, that's why it's called compression. I'm sure even your brain can fill in the rest.

*what I figured was the case
I'm here, humble and seeking education on why I'm wrong but at the same time expressive of my current disbelief.

go ahead special ed tell me what to do are yu threatening me?

Wouldn't there still be a hole, just a blurry hole?

Meet me at the Giant Eagle at 4PM. I'll wear a Roman Reigns shirt.

a paper cuts yu ofast enough. a rope can cut your leg off but you guys think a fucking wing made of some heavyish alumninum to not fall apart at fucking pretty high speeds, ... with a fuckign ton or more engine strapped to it, isnt going to PLOW through a few steel bars in to a building? and you reallyu fucking go on this much abou tit? whos your boss?

Physics-wise, the amount of velocity on the plane would both disintegrate the level where the plane hit and the ACTUAL HALF OF THE PLANE. I'm also in disbelief that the plane suddenly went MIA but we can only physically assume that it got disintegrated

>An object traveling 6xx mles per hour vanishing into a hollow building

WHAT
A
SHOCK

You kow what would also dissapear?
A bullet if you would yourelf in the head

This faggot is the best argument I've heard all thread that I should just believe the narrative. Who would ever want to be this guy?

Why would anybody question the Plane hit the Pentagon theory when
1. evidence is clear as the sky
2. close to 50 witnesses saying they saw an AA plane flying into the Pentagon

david shayler (ex mi5) defended that they were missiles with plane holograms..

>mfw he then took some shrooms, went cuckoo and became a tranny

I don't know, I remember seeing a clip of a plane falling on some old movie set and killing some people. iirc the plane in that video was mostly vanished after the fact too, so that might just be how planes work.

Link is a Lamborghini crashing at 300+ km/h. The plane was going faster than that AFAIK, plus it had much higher mass, and hit concrete rather than dirt.
youtube.com/watch?v=VzC0aAP9Ey0&t=1m10s

ive got footage of eye witnesses, it was on the news too youo fucking jew. err. they said they seen it and seen no plane. so its a mystery.

how do you explain that. oh right he kmust of been crazy cant explain that. we got 50 fuckign paid actors here. obviulsyuu the buildings fell from fires.

we should believe these shits too.

im not fucking doing this shit. there oigng to spew some propogand anumbers and if it dont work theyll fuckign have some godamn polls untl they get numberse to show they got more

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=7BNqgNvUhRQ

Reporter on the scene on the day disproves your image.

there were no planes

hasnt been a 9/11 thread here in years lol ctr going hard

28 people said they have seen a plane.
46 of them said it was a big passagier jet, more than 20 recognized the brand as american Airline and only 2 said it was a small machine.

So that first.
Second all the shit outside and inside the building is a clear evidence for a plane:
Another pic related

Third the impact hole in the first layer of the pentagon matches an american Airline Jet.

Fourth there are witnesses talking abou all the fucking corpses inside the building

Fifth: the explosion and the fire was clearly indication of jet fuel burning

Sixth: There is a busy roadway next to the Pentagon and like every bigger road full with light post. all the light posts broke on specific length only possible by a big jet.

>Guys clearly parts of a cruise missile XD

It would be new to me that the us military having 141 feet long missles who are 26 feet tall ;^)

How young are you

says aluminum cant go through the metal beams of the windows in wtc, says it can go through bomb proof concrete reinformced shit else at the pentagon HA HAHA

No, you're not crazy. It was an inside job. A lot of shills in this thread

It's all a conspirancy hur dur there was no plane it was all CGI

i dont think i know one person i seen said a plane flew into the pentagon. yea they seen planes, fly by after the bomb they dropped or whatever else other planes they ahd flying. but the rest of this tory your fucking smoke screening here with y8our jew propoganda.

shut your nigger mouth bitch. there was no plane at the pentagon which you dont want to talk about ath proves no planes at the pentagon. which no planes would mean the stories fake but you, are a liar.

Who said that?
The plane clearly went through the steel columns in the WTC its on fucking video

But nice goal post moving amerilard , discussing things with truthers is always cheering up my day

>people said
You're more naive than hamster-alcoholic

saying it was 'hurt inside job' is just as shilly as the official story.

how did all the building turn to microscopic dust when 2 of them where hit by planes.
there was no rubble, none
this should scream impossible to anyone with eyeballs.

what happened?
(inside job is not an answer)

lucky for you.
Germans seriously depress me

No you're not crazy. I am becoming more open to this theory, the video does look dodgy that's for sure. It just vaporises instantly. Many eye witness reports of there being no planes. No video at all of the first plane as far as I am aware.

Is there any proof that New York even exists??? Wake up sheeple!

planes were actually complicated holograms projected directly onto your retina
The world trade center is actually still standing
How can't people see that as of current year which is 2017??

we need to fire an empty coke can at a steel plate
1000 times.
I have heard that a ping pong ball shot fast enough could penetrate steel but i won't believe it until I see it

I saw them go into the towers with my own fucking eyes, along with hundreds of thousands of other people.

there were no planes this is just propaganda for europeans to feel sorry about the us and accept their imperialistic foreign policies

Also, Im not saying the official story isnt full of holes. But anyone who believes there werent any planes is a fucking moron.

enlighten me

I don't understand what you are saying. There was no plane at the pentagon because a missile hit it, which indicates that it was an inside job

on tv?

I can't. sorry.
I was asking a question.
1.where was the rubble
2.why all the dust
also id like more information on this

And here is one of those witnesses. What do you think people?

youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

cauc LARPers need to make some mental gains or go back to HWNDU

Germans are hard condictioned to be goverment drones.
They lack any knowledge or insight about the actual subject matters but are the perfect shills because they are very good at repeating old stale talking points without actually understanding what they are yapping about.
Completely autistic race. Good for nothing if not properly whipped into shape.

It took a while for the kerosene to combust. You wouldn't be able to see a massive gaping hole because there wasn't one: it literally flew into the building. There was a lot of dust blocking the view, especially from below.

Its fucking hilarious people think that

1. The plane was actually landed somewhere else and the passengers were killed
2. They planted charred plane debris in and outside the building
3. They tore down the lampposts that were in the planes trajectory
4. They told a few dozen people that were driving on the freeway nearby to lie about seeing a plane
5. They told dozens of first responders and Pentagon employees to lie
6. And then there are people that think that some sort of scud missile was shot into the Pentagon instead

The delusions these people go through to justify their narrative after being proven wrong again and again are mind boggling

All these steps are MUCH MORE difficult than actually flying a plane into the damn building, lmao

Don't ask questions, goy. Those massive tempered steel beams built to withstand multiple plane strikes created zero resistance for a plane made out of aluminum and carbon fiber.

Post the video you shill kike

>50 witnesses

i am sure you have heard of crisis actors.

watch this one OP

youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE

just watch it now, dont complain about it's length, you gonna keep watching after min 10 anyway

t.ahmed?

i was a kid when this happened i didnt see the first tower impact but i seen the second one with my own eyes as my dad was filming it vhs camera and its something ill never forget. a kid i grew up with lost his firefighter dad in the second tower collapse . planes actually flew into those towers you retarded bastard. you should really consider removing yourself from the world of living before its to late

thanks for correcting the record. hope that $0.02 was worth it.

0.9 ((you's)) have been deposited in your Dads Nintendo Account

That "don't ask any questions or else you're an asshole" attitude is exactly what tipped everyone off, Uncle Sam.

oh fuck off ya little prick and ctr these balls i could giva fuck less about steel beams or who was truly behind it (saudis and joos). im just saying i was 12 my dad was filming the shit going on at the first tower and listening to the radio when the plane flew into the second one. that part was real you tinfoil hat wearing little fuck

The Towers were already cleaned out for demolition.

sure thing crisis actor.

I second this opinion. This documentary is a real eye-opener.

Plenty of crazy stuff on the forum. So much fakery in the news. Sad!

cluesforum.info/index.php

Nigga 5 minutes was enough to hook me. How come the nose goes through the building and out the other side in THAT video?

also check out where did the towers go by DR. Judy Wood

Post the video your dad took

Care to explain?

check this one too

youtube.com/watch?v=7F3ToBm1vj8

The wings snapped off you moron.