This Berkely riot is great

This Berkely riot is great.
The left couldn't have responded to a Trump presidency better.
They don't reorganize. They don't plan. They don't get back in touch with white America, they don't move to the center. They just double down. They just throw rocks and freak out. Some insane white bitch comes out saying "its my job to shut down white people." Antifa cucks are harassing defenseless innocents in the name of the compassionate left. They are losing the plot really fast and allow themselves to be pulled to the extreme, making them even more unelectable.

Maybe they were right, and the Democrats really are ceasing to be a national party. Maybe the 12 years meme really is true. By God, let it be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSMKGRyWKas&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5rkhv4/milo_yiannopoulos_event_at_berkeley_canceled/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well written user. Could someone cap this?

They are dropping the mask and showing their true colors.

Progressives rule the streets

Your hate speech is no longer tolerated

Sup Forums shutdown soon

White supremacy is over and both Europe and USA will become land of refugees.

>destroy their own community while redpilling normies left and right
Its beautiful
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5rkhv4/milo_yiannopoulos_event_at_berkeley_canceled/

so it's progressive to break shit and beat people, gotcha

I thought cavemen do that

It's a good thing that nobody wants this.
You can sit at your crystal ball and claim these things will happen, truth is you've been claiming things all year, and have been wrong.
All that's happened is you broke some rules, did a little damage. These are signs of someone cornered, someone panicking.
You are in a crisis, an ideologica, political crisis because you are losing, and in your panic you have chosen a losing path.
Please keep doing what you're doing, and soon the National Guard will rule the streets.

talk hate get hit

you will not be allowed to speak

White supremacy can only be beaten with silence

the biggest act of war they do is the attack on europe. sure its not all planned startign wwith british invasion of other countries then trying to using some jew words state it. like send niggers back to africa. what they want a state? fuck you niggers and fuck this horseshit bullshit, foreign propoganda that i dont give a fuck about.

Are we talking about the same left that tells us to be tolerant yet shows no ability for even basic compromise? The same left that calls people bigots and fascists without realising their actions are actions are exactly that?

Attacking and beating peaceful attendants is hate.
Threatening people over their beliefs is hate.
You should be hitting yourself by your own logic. And you are, you just don't realize it yet.

Get fucked shill. Progressives rule nothing.

White supremacy is back and better than ever and your way is dying. People are outright tired of your constant bullshit.

These are your death throes.

no shutup bitch we dont care. you8r full of shit of any supremacy. its natural, not fake faggot shit probably yur a jew.

Capped

no what are you going to do? send niggers to riot at us? when we find one godamn thing from the government you will die cause your all faggots you wont do nothing by yourself. fag gay dumb cia and the rest of the fags tell you nothing will happne to you. you wouldnt do fucking shit unless someone hands it to you,and you would send niggers to do it. probably the civil war was like swathes of niggers and jail inmates sent in to attack people with jew paid fiat currency shit.

Go out into the street, burn more cars. I implore you. Keep going until somebody dies, and then some. Just burn it all down.
It's a simple fact that those who support you will now be branded as radicals, fringe people, lunatics, and those who leaned your way or had sympathy for your cause at first will now think twice before supporting you.
The average man and woman of your country has nothing to gain from your petulance, and will discard you and your party, moreso than they already have.

There is no road to victory for you here.
Either you take your defeat sitting down, or you take it kicking and screaming. It makes no difference.
At least a person sitting down has the time and energy to plan ahead for 2018, and 2020. I guess your only plan for 2020 is to burn some effigies.

>SAVAGE AS FUCK!

Soon.

whatecer faggoot u will never do anything on your own. go out and do something first make it up without it spoon fed to you. plus the promise of payment from your handlers aat the cia. you know from the jews they get to print it. you know the vatican you work for, the one that uses the jews to loan money to make usury PROFITS which is all you care about off of? those profits, which equals nothing since your moneys fake.

go back to britain fuckers we already defeated your afgogt asses. you get taken over by the hundreds by NIGGERS. fucking your brains out.

another thing you get taken over when yuou use all those niggers to force your message over, they take you over. and htey make your numbers less than before. you try to recruit, using promises of payment, but you have nothing to give so you tryu to take from others first, putting them in shit situations or whatever, cause you gota recruit dont you? and when you ever do anythign yu kil yourselves with it when you get it cause your not trained.

did i say i gave one fuck about you? you faggot go suck some niger dicks. there all in your fucking place so go do it, cause theyll probably decide next that your set of radicals over there in your country will start to rape men thinking its ok. as long as its not theirs. retard

>Europe
yeah no, actually this year is the 100th year since the last time we shot you punakaarti communist fucks en masse here in the north.

It's so much worse.

Trump is pissed at California for ruining his popular vote.
Jeff Sessions ran on a platform on taking away federal funding for sanctuary citiies like SF/Berkeley
Bannon wants to end leftism as a political movement.

Milo has been taking orders from Bannon for years, and he delivered proof of a violent, domestic terror group right in the middle of SF.

Kek bless the Finnish race.

Cool domestic terrorism bro. I'm sure our new president will sympathize with your movement after rioting and attacking people, acting like word police and destroying communities.

Not gonna lie, the first thing I thought when watching the Berkeley riots was that many of those antifas had to be Breitbart-shills. It was too perfect. Whether they condemn the riots or quietly support them, the left is done for the next 4 years as far as mainstream political discourse is concerned, their only options now are either give up or radicalise even further.

If they keep this shit up you can almost guarantee a Trump reelection. Fuck, I wasn't aware the American leftards had lost their shit this much. Oh well, their loss our gain.

They won't stop. Not until they are put in a cell or the ground. The display at Berkeley tonight makes me wonder which they are sprinting towards the fastest. Do they want arrested or just filled with some bullets? Either way that's what this is coming to. The fucking imbeciles

This is what happens when you follow feels instead of logic - see Ukraine.