When did James Woods get so fucking based? I had no idea how red-pilled this guy was...

When did James Woods get so fucking based? I had no idea how red-pilled this guy was. Reading his twitter just now blew my fucking mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy has very high IQ (genius level as per Wiki) and was on the plane with the hijackers. He warned the feds but they ignored him.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw

I've been following his twitter for a while now, it's a goldmine.

He's literally a psychopath. He's suing a dead guy's family because the guy called him a cocaine addict. He also celebrated the guy's death when he died. I get getting pissed off at being labeled something you're not, but suing the family of the guy after he croaked? Fucking insane.

he will be commander of the death squads...few know this

Had never seen this before!
Thank you

Who the fuck is James Wood? Another British celebrity that nobody but crooked teeth knows about?

Why should we even care?

>can't release details until investigation finishes
Did he ever release the rest of the details?

>Who the fuck is James Wood?

Didn't you ever watch Once Upon A Time In America?

I love his name for cucks "fluffers"

i know. add to that hes a genius.

Niiiice.

Robe Lowe too btw, though not nearly as based as James Woods

He's probably been browsing Sup Forums. He's also very intelligent and went to MIT.

really i thought he was a full blown lib fag post evidence. I wish James posted to fb to i don't use that twitter faggotry

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Didn't you watch Videodrome?

He's based, yeah...

I just cant wrap my head around how that qt takes is old pasty dick...

Lucky bastard...

man he reminds of that guy from Jaws and Robert Ballard guy that found the titanic, this is spooky.

he is a master persuader.

and he is filthy rich too.

This is the guy who voiced Hades in Disney's Hercules, right?

>psychopath
>bad
almost all powerful and rich people are psychopaths

He literally said in the video that he didn't report it to the fbi until after 9/11 and he doesn't like people assuming that he warned them.

James Woods a fucking American hero

Correct

>Filthy rich too

Thats all that matters.

Old school conservatives. A dying breed.
Most of them live in the past. They don't know of the new world works. Fuck them.

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't i?

He's always been based, I love James Woods, seems like a bro. Would buy a pint for.

I heard he is hung like a horse

where the hell did you hear that?

your point being?

>heard

Does your ass still hurt?

Sup James

Our race has sink so low.

That pasta really benefits if you read it in Rod Sterling's voice.

you seem very informed user

it was a THICC experience?

it looks like someone needs a quick rundown

Oooo piece of candy!

At least he's not a pedophile receiving instructions from our multi-dimensional overlords.

... but then demand their characters change skin color, dick parts and start acting completely different -

almost all rich and powerful people are scumbags
and clearly, so are you

Probably killing that girl finally weighed on his conscious.

>He also celebrated the guy's death when he died.
Well, was the guy a bad guy? There's nothing wrong with celebrating the death of bad people.