Now it all makes sense!

Steve Bannon leaks data to Richard Spencer who reports to Dugin over his ex russian wife who then plots further steps with Putin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When did Bannon praise Spencer?

because he can.

I asked when not why.

This is retarded.

>Alexandr Dugin
Why this guy is trending in the West so much?
In Russia he in the same row as people who think that slavs came from Sirius.
And 90% of all people didn't even heard about him.

The thing is everyone has a relationship to everyone on the planet by a handful of people, I myself am only 2 people away from knowing the Don and my Canadian buddy is 3 people away in two ways (one because of me).

Read this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Even if noone cares about him, more than half the shit he predicted in this book has come true.

>slavs came from Sirius.
You mean the planet, right? They may be right though.

He always comes up. Who is this?

I am now #WorldWar3.

Give him a break, he's paid to make bad photoshop memes, he's an art major, not an english major.

>planet called sirius
You mean the star right?

>Even if noone cares about him, more than half the shit he predicted in this book has come true.
Like what?

Ok ShariaBlue, now fuck off

>Sirius
Don't be ridiculous. We came from the Orion constellation.

This. Dugin is nothing.

This didn't even have Russian Wikipedia page.

this is a carny trick

you can do this with any group of people

Wtf I love Spencer now

Spencer is racemixing?!?

XD

Don't be silly, he's clearly a fag.

Dugin is overrated as fuck in the West because he makes for an excellent illustration for fearmongering on the Left. He also appeals to the craziest of "traditionalists", because, let's face it, those people generally don't have many intellectuals in the movement, so a guy who can talk coherently and at length about Heidegger's philosophy (while also espousing batshit crazy theories) is seen as some sorta guru.

>Dugin has any influence on Putin or any influence whatsoever
Nice meme m9

>Dugin
This retard was even fired from Moscow state uni, no one here takes him seriously, just a freak.

I've actually tried to read this shit.
>Everything he said is true
For example he says that Crimea has a "complex history and very diverse" and should be independent. He calls for separation of Ukraine but again he says it should be separated into several parts, not two like Putin is pushing now.

Dugin is a meme.

>he doesn't understand the necessity of Russian national idea
>he doesn't see Russia as a Eurasian country
>he doesn't realize the importance of developing the fourth political theory

Look at this postmodern faggit over here.

Dugin himself is postmodern larping faggot

See picture.

I can write better shit anytime, any day. Even without Weed or Booze.

you are not the one who is supposed to know, or form an opinion about this.

The current Putin/KGB power structure is the end game of the current deep state here, it's not a model to emulate

Sooo Putin is the Russian hacker? Or the zeig heil dudes wife? Or maybe fucking dugin, he looks like the free software man
The plot thickens..

>Now it all makes sense!

I can not believe you missed the spiritual leaders.

So let me get this straight. There' some 20 year old book out there in the open that explains Russia's strategy. According to some, Russia follows it. But US and other countries can't read it and counter it? Right...

Pajeet?? surprised that you are swimming in a pool full of poo.. fuck outta here, stinky poor cunt