OPERATION DEFUND BERKELEY

Alright, Sup Forums - we all agree that the University of California - Berkeley needs to be severely punished for allowing these riots. Here's how we do it:

In the US, universities get a great deal of money from federally-backed student loans. These loans are administered through a program by the Department of Education.

The Department of Education is an executive-branch department, meaning that it is under the control of the president.

The department has broad authority to administer the student loan program under the Higher Education Act of 1965.

We need to get Trump to sign an EXECUTIVE ORDER which states that Berkeley is SUSPENDED from receiving federally-backed student loans due to CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS under "Title IX," a powerful law in American education with several parts.

In this case, Berkeley's denial of 1st Amendment free speech rights through its refusal to stop violence suppressing free speech creates the legal ground for Trump to cut off Berkeley from federal student loan money.

This move would CRIPPLE Berkeley's operations and force the state of California itself to fill the budget gap, at great expense.

We need to petition/meme this into reality. And I don't think it will be that difficult. Legally, it is quite simple. It just needs political will.

>t. an actual lawyer

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827112633224544256
campaign.berkeley.edu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California,_Berkeley#Funding
change.org/p/federal-remove-jesse-arreguin-from-office
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a good solution. we just need a hashtag to meme it to reality quickly on social media

Checked

#NoSpeechNoFunding ?

Going after their money hurts leftists the most at this point. Berkeley is a leftist institution, one of the political left's "crown jewels," and it maintains itself with federal money.

This is repeated across many campuses.

If the feds had some balls when it comes to education policy, that could flip quickly. Go for the cash - defunding is a powerful tool to destroy or influence political enemies.

Checked. Praise kek

This.

Whether he knows this policy or not, or is just caught up in other business, getting the word out will influence him.

We really need to turn the legal tools pioneered by the left all across the western world since the 1960's against them.

Most legal codes related to "bias," intimidation, harassment, etc. are ideologically-neutral in the legal language. Meaning that they can be turned on the left without implementing any NEW laws.

But conservatives have been extremely bad (or perhaps too cowardly) at actually doing this.

Leave Berkeley alone. It's a fine university.

Berkeley has some good academic programs, but at an institutional level, it has been completely "captured" by leftists and leftist interests.

This is the chemo that will save the patient.

Bump

How about #NoREEEfunds

Here we go. Operation Brokeley.

Respectful Bump op
#DefundBerkeley

Bump

Bump for #NoShowNoDough, hit em where it hurts

>Here's how we do it:

No. How bout you just let them chimp out for a couple of days? It just makes them look like even bigger idiots.

Go there and flame them

everyone who uses UNIX or BSD licensed software,

SWITCH TO GNU/LINUX!
use GPL licensed software!

The university allowed Milo to speak, it was some organization that started getting violent. Most of the students did not care until these antifa bastards started to destroy their school. It was the mayor who told the police to stand down. The school is not the main cause, it is these organizations and the mayor's fault for allowing this to happen.

THIS.

>stars in my eyes

GO GO GO !

The left needs to get familiar with the notion of "consequences" again.

Berkeley is by far the biggest and most influential organization within the city of Berkeley.

Fucking Berkeley right in the cashpussy will force Berkeley to force the city of Berkeley to pull its shit together with regard to these sorts of protests.

Yes, however defiunding Berkeley would set an example for other schools.

You let commies chimp out, you lose.

>You let commies chimp out, you lose.
Sup Forums has become a giant bag of pussies after winning. Where is the energy? Destroy the opposition, don't get complacent.

Not all of us UC Berkeley students are bad. :(

Also, this:

bumping this

have we an agreed hashtag?

Reminder!

dont be a silly goy.

use a license that will protect your freedom

just in

This would set an example for other universities who would try to deny students of their God given 1A rights. Trump needs to be spammed with this on Twitter, or through any way that allows you to contact his administration.

Outstanding! This is exactly what it will take to bring these institutions into line. The money. Everything else is incidental to them. But the money hurts.

proof trump monitors Sup Forums kek wills it

checked

Oh shit, he's here

Trump is in THIS thread, RIGHT NOW.

Yep they are screwed

Oh snap!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE IS HERE.

I love our emperor.

Lmao. OP is trump.

literally 37 posts in and Trump responds

hmmmm lurk here Trump?

would be nice

Yes defund the Communists and cut them off.
Take away their media,
Their Money
Their Lawyers and judges.
Then they are all alone.

He shitposts among us!

can't we just get the people who were assaulted to sue them?

NOTICE ME TRUMP PLEAS

NOTICE ME TRUMP SEMPAI PLS SAVE GERMANIA

oh .. my .. god, i thought you were bullshitting but what the FUCK.

Holy hell. If my numbers shall repeat, Trump got his idea from this Sup Forums

The problem is that not only Belkley is occupied by leftists. Probably most of the univercities are the same

DONALD TRUMP
HE'S THE MAN
IF HE CAN'T DO IT
NO ONE CAN
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUMP

I want to be American too

I want to be winning

HI MR PRESIDENT. Its an honour.

>tfw the US government is lurking in this thread right now

Close enough

BUMP

LETS DO IT

ALSO IMPEACH THE MAYOR OF BERKELEY, HE ISSUED A STANDDOWN ORDER TO THE POLICE WHICH CAUSED THE RIOTS TO GO UNCHECKED

He is on Twitter again. His last tweet was a minute ago.

>Tfw when you can still bask in his shitposting presence.

Holy shit. Literally /ourguy/

he's setting an example for the rest of them.

THE MAYOR AND THE SCHOOL ARE BOTH TO BLAME

IMPEACH THE MAYOR OF BERKELEY

DEFUND UC BERKELEY

>tfw the madman God Emperor sees this too

Sorry about our PM. We're still cool right?

>mfw antifa/blm/sjws/jews/etc try to sell oppression of freedom of speech to the general US public
Not going to go well!

Trump needs to save Canada. We are too far gone.

M...mr. Trump, please send us a minor God-emperor

kthx

Reply to this post or Trump will not notice you in this thread.

Universities are businesses, which is why they are failing across the nation. Berkeley, being in broke ass California, has worse problems than most. Almost 10 years ago they did a fairly large "grass roots" campaign where they pandered to companies to refill their coffers. A lot of these companies are already pissed at Berkeley after they used some of the endowments that were supposed to be used for faculity and educational purposes for sportball bullshit, like building a new stadium.

campaign.berkeley.edu/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California,_Berkeley#Funding

>mfw Trumps team actively reads Sup Forums

Done

#NoFundingForFascists

fucking kek

ya know, you're welcome to use my toilet shriney.

fuck Canada

One of us has to be in the wreckage brother

> It's real

Holy fuck.. I thought you were being a inspect element kiddie.

Its all part of the plan.
Trumps not going to send in the police first...this will be done with a stroke of a pen. all their activities will,overnight,become completely illegal.

Trump will work to make Canada great again, check 'em

I'm a law school student. This is brilliant. also can I have an internship?

How can he be a Trump supporter if he's Canadian?

Maybe these problems are bigger than Trump?

Nah you're right it's definitely Trumps fault you ruined your cities.

SWEEET FUCK

I can't believe me eyes

>implying he is still here

The guy is busy as fuck making America great again.

also a petition to remove Oakland's mayor for telling the police to stand down.

Whatcha up to, rabbi?

ding ding ding!!!

Yeah cut of the crap took the wrong image

BTW: The Canadian shooter was a marrocan musim with white skin. Yes they exist.

No doubt someone in his team is OP, there's no question about it. Might be super hacker Barron, if not the God Emperor himself.

one of us

Have some faith in your fellow Sup Forumslacks, but go with the tried and true "Trust but verify". May the god-emperor be with us.

Was reading all the replies to his tweet... And Holy shit, liberals are fucking scum

did we just get a lowkey nod from the white house?

BARRON I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW I THINK YOU'RE A QT AND YOUR DAD'S REALLY REALLY NEAT.

Please don't bomb our country it was just a bit a bantz...

Do you really think the best way to react to these petulant fucks is to give them attention from the highest level? Also, I don't believe the meme that Hillary has millions more supporters than Trump, but the Left isn't the fucking Green Party. If the president were to do something as foolhardy as to defund Berkeley, leftist celebrities and organizations would flood money into the school.

I think the best course of action is to ignore the current situation and see what comes along next. I'd prefer we send I'm a group of black Trump supporters to protest and see how these morons react.

Hit Berkeley with an A-10

Why punish the university? They allowed the event, it wasn't their fault. Punish the city. Recall the mayor.

The best way to use the leftist riots is to link them with the democrats and greens so that the normies know not to vote for them ever again

BARRON
Turn the computer off

>This move would CRIPPLE Berkeley's operations and force the state of California itself to fill the budget gap, at great expense.

Billionaires like Soros can easily foot the bill, just to spin some good publicity about how they saving poor students education.
Since Billionaires don't like to part with their money they wouldn't keep doing it for year after year, but 1 year of propaganda they probably can pay np.

We can call the US department of education and report the behavior against title 9.

Gooble gobble

Son of George Soros went here.

Shut the fuck up you radical. Take your teenage angsty faggot hype somewhere else. The adults are talking.

PUNISH THE CITY NOT THE UNIVERSITY.

The university did everything right. The (((mayor))) did everything wrong.

#RightFreeSpeach

we could create a moviment bigger than this, like now we are victims of free speach, (which is true)

It would give power to the right to express its opinion with being oppressed.