Pale Man BTFO !

Pale Man BTFO !

Wow. What a piece of shit. Fucking dropped.

Did the Pale Man also represent science, art, technology, and modern civilization?

Or did that part of the film get edited out?

This is very depressing to know..., fuck you Toro, you fat piece of anti-white shit.

Reply do him this

there's like 3 or 4 of these threads now
he did this because he is embarrassed he regained all his weight

>le ebil white male
For fuck's sake Del Taco, you're better than this

Your meekness and desire to prove how not-racist you are will be your downfall. Foreigners flood your lands, with your women stolen, your culture and history shunned and erased. You are going away white man, all because you are too big of pussies.

When the shitskins eradicate you whiteys, they will come for us Asians next, and we will refuse and stand to fight them. Soon our people will be the ones to reign supreme.

>we are too weak to defeat the big pussies.

And the fascists in the film represented the fascists in the Spanish Civil War, not Donald Trump.

Its kinda sad to see that many stars which you liked are such dumb people

No, he really isn't.
>made Blade 2
>made Hellboy 1 and 2
>made The Strain
>made Crimson Peak
>made Mimic
>made Pacific Rim

The guy has an eye for mise-en-scene, but he's not a good director. If it weren't for Pan's Labyrinth he would be sitting pretty with Judd Apatow and Jon Fravou and the other directors who consistently put out schlock.

Of course it's not accidental, all of his monsters are pale and skinny. The guy's a hack who reuses ideas.

This is disappointing. He's a very talented director but for him to use his films as a vehicle for regressive far left garbage is just sad.

tfw one of your favorite movies has leftist bullshit that you cant unsee

fuck man, why Toro?

>all these personalities showing their true colors

Fuck. This actually hurt. That's my favorite movie.

And another dancing monkey joins my ignore list.

>regressive
Fuck off, Sarcuck

There is no "regressive left," it's just the left.

The black man represents drug abuse.
It's not accidental that he is a) black b) a man.
He's offering drugs someone right now.

Hijo de la gran puta

>hong kong is not free anymore

RACE WAR NOW

Well, I always found this guy's stuff kind of tacky anyway, but now he's definitely dropped.

Fat ugly little turd man.

Pan's labyrinth is definetly one of my all time favorite movies.

Just goes to show that just because you're an outstanding director doesn't mean that you aren't, politically, an idiot.

This makes me incredibly sad. It's like what Jewish fans of Mel Gibson must have felt. Like fuck man, what did I ever do to del Toro?

WTF Memo, I used to admire you as a kid

I'm so happy that I hated that shitty movie now.

He hates white men :D

Asia is already cucked. Muslims rioting everywhere and migrants from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Africa living in Thailand and other places.

Del Toro is a talented director, but he is one of the biggest leftists in Hollywood.

Damn what the fuck

underrated

That is correct, and is what 'regressive left' means - the left

it's not supposed to be damning, it's minor wordplay on the left sometimes calling itself 'the progressive left'

>Spanish fascists are literally the bad guys in Pan's Labyrinth
>communist guerillas are the good guys
>only noticing the left wing bullshit after the director has an autism attack on Twitter.

You might be a little slow.

its real. wtf