Bill Burr calls Trump a racist in the first 30 seconds of his new stand up

Bill Burr calls Trump a racist in the first 30 seconds of his new stand up.

Why is he so cucked now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WQhqyB78A0
youtube.com/watch?v=q7kxTPbB4S4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's basically this comic

inb4 ifunny

His audience is full of cucks. He's just giving them what he wants.

link

Please this.

Because his wife is the dominant one in the relationship. I don't get how you can put up with waking up to such a sheboon every morning

>this

And he married a monkey.

His kid is both a ginger and an anagram

He married a nigger. What did you expect?

He also said Hitler did something wrong. Like geez. Shill much Bill?

>Bill Burr is now Sup Forumss enemy as unlike Sup Forums, Bill Burr isn't extremely desperate to get fucked up the ass by Donald Trump
and yet somehow Burr is the cuck. I don't think Sup Forums actually know what that word means...

Bill Burr is a fucking cuck

Netflix, poorfag

Beta cucks go for white and asian women. Alpha whites BLEACH black pussy. Theres exeptions of course like Burr. Burr is a cuck

But Trump isn't racist. There's no evidence whatsoever that suggests he is. Burr can attack Trump if he doesn't like him but the muh racism line was unexpected cuckery. Stopped watching immediately after.

Good Goy.

He's an oil driller.

Blue pilled as fuck.

I never said anything about racism, I just said Sup Forums really wants Trump to fuck them up the ass, hence why they bring out the pitchforks towards anyone who doesn't believe that Trump is literally perfect in every way.

>Stopped watching immediately after.

Totally not the definition of triggered. Not ironic at all.

>Because his wife is the dominant one in the relationship.

Yup, and that's all there is to it.

Its just the Iedditors. Trump will make Israel great again

>nigger pussy isn't easy

because he hasnt gotten a form of revenue outside of his career, where the trigger is on the fingers of liberals.

Superior black women dont accept beta cucks

Can someone please put up a link? We can't have an opinion based on nothing. Bill Burr is hilarious, long time fan, but if he's said something dumb so be it, I'll call him on it

Don't expect much from people whose favourite pastime is watching ball games.

because he is literally married to a black chick.

he is whiteknight her.

underrated roast

>cucked former right-winger gets terrified of being called a notzee so neuters his own act to appease his california gods

Or if it isn't available on Youtube or whatever, give me a non-biased rundown on what he said. I'm keen to hear what he said, come on people.

He married a nigger.

The same nigger he used to complain about all the time because she was a bitch who spoke to him like shit.

The man is absolutely pathetic, I'm not even mad I just feel sorry for him.

He's a self-described contrarian. That's what he does. If Hillary won the election, he would be doing the exact same thing against her.

So he is like 4chin.

>sad I missed him in Vancouver in January
>turns out I just dodged paying to listen to someone with a microphone whine that Trump says mean things sometimes

nice

He used to be decent but he sucks now. Listened to a video he uploaded recently onto utube, and it sucked balls. Virtually no humour. I predict he will have a mental break down in about 9 months time.

basically he was talking about the election and referred to our choices in candidates as a "racist dope" or "the devil"

didn't watch anymore, probably said more but that part is all i'm referring to

He showed his wife in one of his podcasts, she is white and beautiful

Yeah, because being against Trump is so contrarian in the entertainment business.

bill probably isn't a libtard cuck and just wants to give his audience what they want

because he's a pussy in based clothing

I started watching it and I turned it off after 15 minutes. It was so extremely unfunny. It's not even the politics, it's just terrible. Is he surrounded by yes men who can't tell him that his material is shit?

triggered

Thanks. I've looked for the footage of the stand-up, everyone is talking about, can't seem to find it

If we are being totally honest, neither Trump or Hillary were ideal choices. Burr has made that point before and I tend to agree. Trump was definitely the better choice of the two. Corrupt to the core, lying Hillary or brash, no-fucks-given Trump. By Bill's own account, he knows fuck all about politics and just calls it as he sees it. You have to take his opinion with that in mind. If he straight-up called Trump racist, that is a double-edged sword, because Hillary has made it more than clear she has blatantly racist tenancies too. Not that I've seen much evidence of Trump being racist. A handful of lawsuits about hiring policies does not constitute racism. Like I say, its still guesswork on my part because I haven't seen the footage of his stand-up.

Ever heard of cropping you piece of shit

ever heard of uploading directly via a url?

Bill Burr is hilarious, who cares.

He did a live show during the election and was loving it when Trump was winning.
Sup Forums just looking for something to get upset about again.

Guys who want to see his stand up

youtube.com/watch?v=3WQhqyB78A0

Nia is 100% negro

He said many times that he's a retard and a psycho (or his stage persona is, same difference). It shouldn't surprise you that he gets stuff wrong and then runs around yelling about it.

I think his stand up can be funny. And to be fair he is probably the highest comedian on the celebrity ladder who gives clinton some shit. But his pod casts are shit.

I've waited all month to see his special and was very dissapointed.

Maybe he can polish this one after a few tries but this one was very weak. At least 30 percent of the special was him having to backpedal and stepping on eggshells when talking about politics or hitler.

His Hitler skit was unbearable.

>'hey before I do this joke, I want to let everyone know that I know Hitler was bad alright? Please don't boo me, see I'm not that bad, fuck Drumpf, A-am I right'.

If he's so afraid of telling race and Hitler jokes, maybe he should stick to jokes about women and feminism.

>99% of comedians are liberal or moderate enough to think Trump/far right are assholes
>nu/pol/ always acts surprised about this

zzzzzzzzzzzz

He also said that hillary gies to the bilderbergs and that they do the illuminati shit etc etc..

I mean..i hate that he is against trump but he's going at both sides

stopped watching...
If you clicked it he got his view and will get another special...

youtube.com/watch?v=q7kxTPbB4S4

He married a nigger

If you are a fan you already know his new programm through conan and the podcasts..nothing new he just did the hillary gets fucked with goat heads pn illuminati meetings but trump is racist part.
not even half as fucked up then giving cleo away

Dude, his wife is black and can not in any way be mistaken for white. She's not extra crispy, but definitely a couple generations away of having the negro skin bleached from her genetics.

Fuck your ifunny watermark, but you're absolutely correct

He's left wing leaning, but he just wants to remain a """"""""centrist"""""""" because he gets to shit on both sides without anyone shitting on him

He married an ape and had a baby with her, you expect any values from him?

What's wrong with that? Everyone on this site is a loser who couldn't pull a whale.

trump is a racist though

that's why i voted for him and then moved to canada

ok ted

His best work has always been something to do with interpersonal relations. Something he has seen/experienced and was able to analyze.

Politics are way over his head which he admits himself. As he admits, he doesn't know shit and all knowledge comes from overheard tidbits.

He's currently lost but should be better when the whole political thing calms down.

and now has a half-nog child.... why?

His whole act is suffering more and more now that he is fully committed to being with the niggeress. He mentions police brutality, how awful black people have it now and had it in the past.... It's so fucking disappointing.

All the specials I've been waiting for have really let me down this past few months. Jim Jefferies, Joe Rogan and Bill Burr. I was so anxious to see them all and they all disappointed. Joe Rogan's Triggered was probably the best, because even though it was tainted with politics he still tried to not make it all about it and did change subjects lots of times, had lot's of ideas completely disconnected from politics.

Jim went full liberal asshole and preached how left is just smarter and America is shit, and Bill was somewhere in the middle.
He did shit on Trump, then a little on Hillary, but there was not much else. Some fattie jokes and the mandatory population joke (which was by far the worst of all his population reduction ideas).

It's strange how this election cycle and political climate completely destroyed all of their ability to tell good, controversial jokes. It was all safe, don't-step-on-anyone-from-the-left's-toes

If you want to watch these specials I would recommend you watch Rogan's. Then maybe Burr's one. The Jeffries' Freedumb you can totally skip.

Atleast he called out the evil that is Hillary. And the rest of the act is really good.

Give it a chance

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He's married. He lost his freedom and balls. R.I.P

He married a nigger.

So?

His entire routine consists of being edgy and controversial. If what he's saying offends you or makes you angry, he's getting the results he's looking for.

Shit, I didn't know that. I lost all respect for him now.

You'd see the problem with that if you weren't a beta.

Saying that Trump is racist is not controversial you nigger.

not an argument

Centrists are right. Everyone just tries to bait them into picking a side because they want to argue with them. And the reason they do this is because they're deeply ashamed of how primitive they are, thinking in extremes and black-and-white and seeking drama and conflict, so they try to drag the centrist down to their level, rather than admit they were wrong.

>Loved Bill Burr, found his Conan interviews and shows hilarious.
>Read this thread.
>He married a nog.

wtf i hate bill burr now

He's a pretty logical guy but just like with Kaepernick his wife is a blm supporter and fills his head with lies. She literally started "we wuz kang"-ing on his podcast the other day. She always starts shit about race and thats why she annoys tf out of me whenever he has her on.

He hates his own race. Don't get him started on "white people"

It clearly is if it's pissing people off.
If it wasn't, this thread wouldn't exist.

When was he not cucked? He married a monkey.

Bill Burr does some pretty good segments and even though he is a political mental midget I do like him as a comedian.

His newest special was terrible.

Women are centrists. Men choose a side.

He's lost his edge. Hopefully he can transition to writing team/ producing his own shows. He needs a break from stand up at the minimum.

this is a really dumb post.

He married a Dindu then she got pregnant and now his life is over

Tits or gtfo

He goes after disgusting fat fucks, globalists, trannies and talks about Hitler for quite a while.

You'd think he's not that cucked, but he married a monkey.

The special was fucking shit all over. 1h20m of filler material. And it's the same topics he's done over and over again: his solution to overpopulation, how hillary and trump are equally bad, bilderberg shit, DUDE RACISM LMAO.

he was my favorite comedian until this. his previous special wasn't that great either but this is a whole new level of bad.

u wot?

Joe Rogan has always sucked dude. Jim and Bill's old specials is what people should see

haha no.

that tooth to gum ratio.

If any of you faggots even bothered to listen to his material you would know that he is pretty bipartisan. If anything, on his podcast, he shit on Hillary twice as much as trump.

And honestly, I know Sup Forums is all about
>muh god emperor
>muh ebin bantz
But you are fucking morons if you think a comedian shouldn't make fun of trump. Especially with the material he gives them EVERY SINGLE DAY

>>nu/pol/
you mean /reddit/

Well, he hates Hillary too. For a celebrity, I'll take it.

yeah she's absolutely disgusting. i could kinda get it if it was a nigger who looked half decent, but just imagine his wife being white with that fucking face. she would be a 1/10.

but when ugly people have black skin they sort of get a pass. pic related.