Hey Americans, what the fuck mate? We had a clear deal

Hey Americans, what the fuck mate? We had a clear deal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Australia, you're fired.

What part of America First did you miss?

>in exchange for one VHS tape entitled Crocodile Dundee 2

God damn it Obama

Piss off abbos

Fuck off, we're full.

Good job you pulled one on that fucking mulatto. We can all have a good laugh about it but this shit is not continuing.

Just because nobamer can't say no to a couple of emus don't mean we'll be taking your Mexico's

If you put yourself first, you come last.

Australia would easily win a 1v1 no nukes vs the USA

it's not even debatable

Nice bait sage

It was a dumb deal. Turncuck deserved to get shut down

> Friendship ended with AUSTRALIA
> Now America is America's bestfriend!

fuck Australia

what about a 1v1 vs emus?

He's right though.

It was a fucking retarded deal, and only a moron like Obama could have accepted.

They're still not staying in Australia though :)

Bls take our niggers.
>T. Living in Moorooka

Not anymore.

We're not Canada, m8.

Yanks look like they have potential to assimilate here bros, feel free to have a little civil war in US and we will give you refuge

HMAS Rankin, a Australian Collins class submarine, absolutely destroys the US navy in an exercise.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4

That's cool but we're still not taking your refugees, what are you gonna do, sail over here and make us? lmao

>sending thousands of fugees just after and anti-immigration president won

top banter m8

Whoever this cunt is rattling his sabre at the yanks, fuck off. We took advantage of obongos idiocy, now Malcolm "the Based Tone Backstabber" Turncoat is getting put in his place

Fuck turnbull, send the cunts back to Indonesia

Why did obama agree to take them in the first place?

At least have the honesty to post as a leaf JUSTin.

I luuv how he refers to everything as deals. Bad deals, good deals, dumb deals, worst deals he's ever seen.

No. Our Alliance will fuck you up.

>Our leaders will always be too cucked to become bros wit Trump

should have slipped them through before the trumpster got in. did we get anything?

Keep them in our cities. It will teach our population to stop being so fucking passive.

Maybe.

You have to take them back

globalist interests

Because in exchange Australia took about four times as many Mexican illegals. This was a slam-dunk deal for America, don't know why Trump's sinking it.

Well, Mr. Trump called the emu overlord Ethan Mubird shortly after.
Looks like he is making deals with the strongest force now instead of wasting time with you.

don't feel bad, these one's risked their families lives on a dinjy boat to try and sneak into our backdoor... we're not sending our best refugees.

Good luck with actually getting them in here
bang bang

You'll do as your told

when Australia says "jump" America says "how high??"

we'll bring you to heel

Nice sub, probably your only new-ish military sub. US navy is packed with shitloads of them. We don't need to be better if we can outmaneuver you by LITERALLY SURROUNDING YOU AND YOUR FUCKING KANGAROOS WITH TORPEDOES.

Obama agreed to take the rejects in return for New Zealand re sponsoring the UN resolution condemning Israel. It was his last act screwing America and Israel.

Do seppos have any other banter than "le emus xd"?

why would he take in your sandniggers in the first place? don't you have an island zoo to keep them in?

Why is this dumb fuck literally burning every bridge with every nation?

kek it's a good movie though.

So the immigrants stay on their Pacific Islands and America's immigrants stay...wherever.

Can't say I'm bothered by this.

This.
I'm not mad for Trump cancelling a deal that was blatantly in our favor, even if we are trading illegals like baseball cards.
I am mad at fucking Prepbull trying to force the deal when it so obviously flies in the face of the entire campaign platform Trump won on. What the fuck did Prepbull think was going to happen?

Where would the press even get this information?
Did Prepbull describe the phonecall to them in detail, or is it just based on rumours?

Trump ain't gonna last more than four years.

We did, and it was becoming a political liability. That's why we wanted to offload them. Same with America's hispanic aliens, which is why the trade made so much sense. Both parties offload a political hot potato, everybody wins.

Not any more, though.

Love that too. He's like an American David Dickinson, just a little less orange.

Get rekt faggot

straya-
Population•
2017 estimate 24,347,900
top vegemite mate
come get some

>Turnbull: pls stay in TPP
>Trump: lmaoing @ his life on the other end of the line

He even said the call went well and Trump would honour the deal. What a fucking poof I miss tony. Tony and Donald would have got along great.

it will just balkanize your cities
if you absolutely have to take them , spread them out
(in which case they will chimp out at first)

>white on white fighting

Hmm...

Christ, you're right. The only good reason to have Tones in charge and he's long gone.

Don't worry aussies, king cuck will take them in. On the the one condition of checking your privileges.

>mfw the fucking rat bastards bought on the ABC to complain about Trump leaving the TPP

I hate them. I hate them so much lads. I hate how our taxes goes to these Marxist leeches.

>He even said the call went well

and after leaking all the details of the call that made Trump look like a bully, he claimed that calls of this nature should be private.

what a fucking tool.

WTF I hate Trump now.

thank god this isn't real.

straya/10

Why doesn't Turnbull make contact with Trudeau? He seemingly cannot help telling everyone he wants more refugees.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Our CEO basically tried to pull a fast one on Trump at Obama's request, probably thought it was worth a shot for his political career here, lets see how it plays out... He's great at spin and maybe they just get them resettled in peurto rico or somewhere shitty.

>A deal's a deal, user. You gotta take my refugees!

Why won't you know Mexico take illegals and australian fugees go to wherever they came from?

Hahahaha are you fucking serious
Are (were) we (king nigger and turncoat) really trading our non-citizens to each other?

Justin what are you in Aussieland for?

>Breaks alliance with USA

now is a good excuse to go nuclear.

Our politicians have always been unaustralian cunts lad, Australian nature averts getting into Politics, hence our representatives are always so fucking slimy and odd. Our outcasts end up in Parliament.

I''ve had it with you, yank. Let's go.

This. He wouldn't even have to tell Canada. He could just ship them up to Vancouver and drop them off no questions asked. Canadians would just thank them for the diversity.

Ausies not knowing that the acoustic sig of the prop is amplified by nearby underwater cliffs.
I wouldn't be surprised if the entire course wasn't recorded. General clunking and banging of doors is not what we listen for. The vibration from your SSMG's are detectable for miles.

well that certainly changes things. DEAL IS BACK ON.

I reckon it was Obama just trying to see how many landmines he could lay before he left.

Hence all these absolutely retarded decisions in the last two weeks.

You need to go back

He can take the abbos too then, but I bet they would still try to change the date of Australia Day from canada the cunts

Yep, like trading cards.

We have enough shitskins, we don't need any more.

>15x15 334B

shan't be wasting my data limits on this

>I will study this dumb deal!

Does he have to talk like such a dumbshit?

That is a very nice upload pajeet
Unrelated but I'm curious, how many pounds of plastic will you have to collect to pay for that transmission?

this fucking leaf

crikey

Legitimate question here:
Exactly what does he thing a Tim Tam is, and why anyone would give a shit?

>Does he have to talk like such a dumbshit?

how would a statesman have said it?

I don't see the harm. After all, your country is only 55% white. Its not like a few thousand refugees will upset the balance all that much.

We've altered the deal. Pray we don't alter it any further.

>Had

Enjoy your new neighbors, roo nigger

Because we're fucking full. Do whatever you want with them but we don't want them, nor can we accommodate them.

Bruh. We're just getting started. Global RWDS culling (((them)))

struth every cunt hates a poli

kek