A leftist french journalist is kicked out by security agent while asking a propaganda question

youtube.com/watch?v=0OuI7NUi5Tw

He looks like a kid who's been molested at the school.
He lives in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, never lived with immigrants of his life and yet wants miscegenation.

What a faggot.

And then he cries at the leftist propaganda channel "Canal+". France is doomed guys, please help us, put a dislike on the video.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Qofficiel/status/826870420032933891?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not your personal army

fuck off

>German fag

And what the problem with living in the 16eme?
This video is about how the security team treated him because is from canal + and they don't want him to ask questions

It wasn't Lepen's security staff that kicked him out, but the event's security team. And they did that after the police squad which was patrolling the place asked them to (the guy seemed very agitated).

>lives in paris
>never lived with immigrants

You just went full retard

What question did he ask?

It's funny because the security guards throwing him out and protecting the FN are clearly North Africans.

You're a faggot, go fuck yourself.

He asked about her bodyguard and if is really her assistant.

Apparently she paid him an EU salary as her parliamentary assistant.

Nous souhaitions simplement savoir si le garde du corps de Marine Le Pen avait eu un emploi fictif au Parlement européen ou non.

They wanted to ask MLP if her bodyguard had also a fictional job in the EU parliament (emploi fictif).
desu, she already made her point about these accusations many times over the last days, so this was clearly a useless question to ask.

twitter.com/Qofficiel/status/826870420032933891?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>literal gibberish.

thx

I didn't say it was lepen's staff I said the security team which x'was from the event I've seen the video, I just that he was ejected from the event because he asks a lot of disturbing questions

What a faggot. There are two Paris. 6th, 7th, 16th, and the African-Paris.

You can live without any African that way, you just need to go to private school (hundred in these arrondissements). If you don't know Paris please shut up.

Yes exactly it's ironic ! These guys probably come from bad surbubs, parents probably immigrants, around Paris (and they talk like that, like racailles) and now they responding to lepen's guys!

>he asks a lot of disturbing questions

He couldn't even ask one.
And it was a shitty one, I mean, did he really thought that someone in his right mind would answer to such a sophistical question?
That little leftist was just in to make a fuss.

lol why the fuck is the security team so mad. "WESH TU PARLE PAS A UNE MEUF COMA CA" hahahahaha he obsly wants to fuck her. get cucked security guard !

He's a white knight like she was physically attack by this remark...

> did he really thought that someone in his right mind would answer to such a sophistical question?

Well I disagree because if she stays cool and answers like you did explaining that she already talk about this topic in a interview [at this date]
Boom questions answered with dignity and not loosing control next question.
I agree that it was about making a fuss for nothing

I know what a faggot !