Why is Iran getting shit on so much?

Why is Iran getting shit on so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNCqzuLAei4
youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I ran

because despite the best efforts of the jew to destroy them, they are somehow winning

Israel doesn't like them.

How do the kikes manage so survive despite being hated so much by so many people throughout history?

Iran so far away

because Trump is a zionist and he has people like Kushner advising him on middle-eastern policy

Israel is scared of the cat on the other side of the glass pane

Because Donald Trump is actually a gigantic Nose dressed up in a cheezie costume

Because it's one letter away from Iraq

Iran couldnt even beat Iraq in a war, the US destroyed Iraq in less than a year, the fuck do they think they can even do?

It's pronounced "E-run", dimwits. It's a cognate for Aryan.

Trump's been complaining about Iran for years. He's had his mind made up about them since at least the Iraq war.

It is the will of our supreme Israeli overlords

Jews own Trump, Jews hate iran.

Anyone who's not a Trumpet can see this.

he's planning on goading iran to attack saudi/israel and destroy the entire the middle east. when all these countries are destroyed and in total chaos/ww3 the price of our shell oil will explode allowing the russian and american economy to have amazing growth.

then russia+america will double team china and split into more territories so they're weakened.

the captured sailors under obama the cuck surrely pissed donald

Iran are the bad guys

To get neocon warmongers to turn their eyes off of Russia and the Ukraine

One can only wish and hope user, one can only wish and hope

Jidf pls go and stay go

America are the bad guys. You'll get the wage for your sin as well. No doubt about it.

Iran is funding rebels in Yemen, who threaten America's 2nd greatest ally, Saudi Arabia.

>Kikes and Saudis hate Iran
>American conservashits are shills for kikes/saudis
>Trump must go out of his way to show he doesn't like Iran

So now we're (((on notice))).

Spooky.jpg

Because we're being set up for war.

This

>America's 2nd greatest ally, Saudi Arabia

9/11.jpg

Because they are dick waving over the travel ban and WALL

Iran all night and day

i first heard this song in the saint seiya intro

just thought you should know

Just stop allying with Russia and stop supporting Shia terrorists and you would become a friend of America.

You ruined the relationship first, so it's on you to rebuild it.

Get ready for war if you don't.

I dunno who is going to serve this time around.

The Jews want it

Artaxerxe

Iran is best muslim country though. I'm not including the lebs.

Because
>OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE NUKE AT

I heard a few years back after Marla maples he tried to grab some Persian pussy and got a fist full of cock. Was never able to trust them after that.

This. Obama didn't have a good relationship with Israel but Trump loves them so that's why all of a sudden Iran is getting publicly shat on.

>Shia terrorists

All the problematic Muslims are Sunni and come from Saudi Arabia/Pakistan (neither on Trump's ban). All the radical Wahabbi extremist doctrine comes from Saudi.

>Iron has been formally PUT ON NOTICE
This manchild is your fucking President America, that is almost as pathetic as our leader being some dyke cunt.

This tbqhbbqlgbtq

Its E-ran, shithead

Cause Trump is too stupid to understand it will not be a piece of cake like Iraq. You Americans are about to meet a determined and competent enemy.

This is so obvious I'm amazed it even needs to be explained.

Israel benefits from having the Middle East be destablized because it means none of them can mount an attack against them, or rally a multi-nation attack. An attack on Iran means SA has its only regional challenger eliminated.

cuz trump sucks israeli dick

duh

American's don't mind because he's just as stupid as them.

afuckingtreeflag.jpg
t. Hezbollah

Are you really stupid enough to believe this "bad guy" bullshit? You idiots really deserve Trump.

Hezbollah only blew 241 Americans and has 'Death to America' as part of their motto. Just like the Houtis.

It's 100% Iran's fault that they are at odds with America. There is also no reason why Iran needs to hate Israel. Israel is outside the area of interest of the Iranians.

Israel is only against Iran, because they vow to kill them and are actively building an alliance against them.

Adelson funded Trump more than anyone, and the GOP is anti-Iran if anything at all.

Either a Paki sunni or a Jew.

ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD

No, it's pronounced "E-Run".

youtube.com/watch?v=iNCqzuLAei4

Shias will pull the Lebanon into another civil war if they continue with what they are doing right now.

because trump is israels puppet and iran is a threat to Israel, since israel refuses to stop massacring palestinians. also apparently muslims dont like jews

around semites, expect fights.

>people from different countries pronounce things differently
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

which means Sup Forumsacks are now jewish rapebabies

>be neo-nazi
>slave to jews

the irony

Iran is meant to be a cognate of Aryan. It's been called that since Sassanian times.

In Sassanian empire it was called "Iran-shahr", which literally means land of the Aryans.

It was under Hitler's advice that Reza Shah officially asked countries to refer to it by its native name, Iran, rather than Persia. I believe this was a mistake.

It's like Germany asking countries to call it Deutschland.

Anyways, Iran = Persia, but most Americans are too dumb to know.

Iran also = land of the Aryans.

Iran is an ally against Isis. Makes no sense to me

Israelis and Shias are actually huge secret allies. We both have an enemy in common (Wahhabism that seeks to wipe us off the Middle East). The Israel/Iran is just media banter to divert normie Westerners from genociding Saudis who own major shares in your media outlets which is why they are almost never criticized. This is the hardest redpill to swallow.

>Israel is only against Iran, because they vow to kill them
Sup Forums vows to kill them

You think people don't know Persians are Iranians? kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

>Shias will pull the Lebanon into another civil war if they continue with what they are doing right now

Which is what? BTFO ISIS in Syria to keep them at bay?
Sorry Achmed, we're not bending down our asses for your pig brothers that easily :^)

The US had a glorified 2.5 week cardio exercise from southern Iraq to Baghdad with about 90k troops.

>You think people don't know Persians are Iranians?
You'd be surprised.

And Persians (65%) are just one ethnic group. You also have Lurs (they technically speak the oldest dialect of Persian), Azeris, Kurds, Balochi (tend to be backwards), and etc. You can look up the ethnic map.

trump was the lesser of two evils. heres hoping when war starts with iran, he takes out turkey too.

Theoretically, that's true, but for that to happen Shias have to stop calling for the destruction of Israel and Iran has to cut their military ties to Russia.

Iran could even replace Saudi Arabia as America's most important ally in the region. But this all can only happen if Iran engages it.

Also, I don't think Persians are to be trusted. Even FDR knew that back in 1945 when he first build up the Saudi-American alliance.

With not to be trusted, I mean they have no loyalty to treaties unless the treaties serve their interests.

There shouldn't be armed militias in a country. Hezbollah needs to be integrated into the Lebanese army.

A German Jew is the last person I'd listen on how to normalize ties between countries.

Israel literally gave intel to ISIS.

Israel has regional ambitions too and has done many shady things.

Stop acting like Israel is innocent.

Whatever. At this point I hope Muslims and Jews go to war and one side wins so there will be one less parasitic race to deal with

wet dreams

Did anyone see the podcast about Soros using anti Israel rehtoric in online fronts because of positive results against drumphers. I hate to say it, but those tribal Jews are the least of our worries. Especially if Soros PACs find it useful to have people against them and pro Palestinians.

WTF TRUMP WAS SHILL AFTERALL

Now this jew-puppet declares war with Iran like i've predicted the elites to do after Syrian war.
One by one destroying anti-israel and anti-dollar countries.

Geopolitical ally*

I'm half Christian Palestinian refugee Lebanese- half German.

Well think about it. What is politics? What is law? It's all who can argue the best and prove their point. It's the biggest grey area in the world

bless you trump.

I don't support Israel.

Trump is still mad about the Iran deal king nigger did so he's putting everything they do out there.

Why do Arabs hate Turks so much?

Is it a case of eternal butthurt?

I'll give you (((one guess))).

>ruined the relationship 1st

great jewgly moogly look at that nose

SAGE THIS CTR SHILL THREAD SHUT IT DOWN GOYS TRUMP IS /OURGUY/

Iran is the number 1 exporter of Islamic terrorism, they destabilize the middle east, and their government is Nazi tier harsh and oppressive

Even if Iran cut support for Hezbollah and distanced itself from Russia, Israel would still have problems with Iran. It's just pretexts covering global economic reasons.

This is why Israel, USA, UK, KSA, etc. support PMOI/NCRI (parent groups) taking power because they would price oil in a way that suits them in the market. Furthermore, they would most likely trade oil in USD, being good for the petrodollar system (the dollar's value is tied to this).

The PMOI/NCRI are Islamic Marxist (no joke) terrorists that gassed our own people. These countries don't care for Iran beyond serving their own national interests.

Not exactly. Israel wouldn't like USA to lose its superpower status, which is exactly what Trump presidency will lead to. So you could say he is 50% jew-puppet and 50% idiot.

Oh shit, USA the unwitting slave of Israel AND Saudi-Arabia. I would move to Mexico if I was you.

Saudis and Israelis now control the US

Might as well tattoo "I'm a massive fucking idiot" on your forehead m8

"America are the bad guys"
>Be English
>can't English
Kek

Iran is a member of OPEC, they try to influence prices alongside Saudi Arabia.

Germany has no problems with the Petrodollar, as we get so many Dollars from our trade surplus with America, that we need to spend the Dollars somehow.

Iran started to sell oil in non-dollar currencies in 2009 but nobody is really interested.

>working with the Saudis
>suddenly hates the Persians
really jiggles my the neurons.

This
All muslims seem to be the problematic muslims

Something about the average Arab just makes them shit their pants, throw down their weapons, run for their lives, and cower like beaten dogs while shaking their fists in impotent rage at the first sign of trouble.

But Persians... They're some proud fuckers.

Iran is helping Assad and the Iraqi government wipe out ISIS, you kike shill.

They're still our enemy, but as Sun Tzu says, "Don't interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." The rivalry between Saudi and Iran only benefits us. We need to cut Saudi and Israel lose, but sadly Trump is too attached to his heeb friends/relatives to abandon Our Greatest Ally.

Insallah

They took American diplomats as hostages.