So, Jontron and h3 officially /ourguys/?

So, Jontron and h3 officially /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zEVPttE8w
youtube.com/watch?v=k-tVN3TXaSk
youtu.be/OzE0LWd5SmM?t=4m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are latching onto the prevailing ideology of the time for monetary gain.

Is capitalism, goy

>caring about e-celebrities

Don't forget Pubie pie

or maybe they were hiding their true beliefs for monetary gain

btw that podcast is fucking FIRE alex jones is a prophet of God

pretty much this. they understand that the pendulum is swinging back to the right.

H3 is a kike and unfunny.

I care about everyone and anyone who takes the redpill, m8.

They don't take anything Alex Jones says seriously, you morons. Same with sargon, who made a video mocking Alex Jones about gay frogs yet admitted that Alex was right.

These people are ultimately normies who will never see Alex as anything other than a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist.

Amen.

idubbbz is, he confirmed on that h3 podcast that hes a gun loving right winger

I knew it, he was always dropping hints

>h3h3 a while back: I've always loved and respected black culture, I think it's so cool
>idubbbz: yea, I like white culture..

Nice reddit spacing.
Reddit faggot.

Link to podcast?

Honestly though.

That fucking podcast lads.

Google 'JRE #911'

I don't know who Jontron is, but I know he's a Nazi because I keep seeing it posted everywhere on other websites.

Ethan is a fucking Israeli Jew.

Why the fuck are Israeli Jews /ourguys/ now, and how can we stop it?

Ethan is not our guy, he is defender of didndus.

He ate pork on camera

h3h3 are the biggest whiteknights on the internet

He expressed extreme hate against Israel and distaste judaism

h3h3 voted hillary though. He even made a video about it. So.. maybe not... quite ourguy... but maybe... I mean... we have some... hilldawgs.... here

Wait you're telling me that Alex Jones, Joe Rogan podcast wasn't just a fucking troll? Guy was clearly high as a kite by the end.

Fucking leafy mothefucker. Try to be more subtle. You give us leafposters a bad name.

It's not like Jontron did talk about it for more than 4 hours on a stream

I hope you get raked first

Ethan is the guy that fucked around that jewish mural, don't think he cares much about Israel and jews in general.

This. Expect more of it. When it becomes "safe", expect everyone to flip. Then the left will once again become the underdog, and thus, the cycle continues endlessly.

how h3? He bitches about trump shit on twitter

>Hiding his true beliefs
It was a problem on game grumps how often he would call things and people niggers, their editor had to do tons of wacky zaney effects to censor it

is the podcast worth watch?

inb4 you canlisten to it

can't, autismo. Even if a video is a static image for 30 minutes I have to watch it

h3 is also going through the big lawsuit right now, I wonder how many (((lawyers))) are involved. but the cost of it is helping him get woke, no doubt

Ethan is.

Jontron actually believes in it. You can only take so much political correct shit of people before waking up.

You could really tell he was cringing inside when H3H3 said that, lol

You're not wrong. Go to 9:36 youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zEVPttE8w

what, you mean is it visually stimulating? it's just guys talking to each other in front of a red curtain

it is a good listen but eddie bravo goes full retard too much, would have been better with just joe and alex

I don't care if it's jsut 2 guys talking or a static picture, is the content good? I can't help but watch everything I listen to, if you catch my drift

>extreme hate
Nice projection faggot. He said that tel aviv is a shitty place after living there for a few years. Which is true and anyone who lived there would tell you the same.
>b-but how can a redpilled person be an israeli
Kys moron

Does Joe actually say anything of substance or does he just waffle and not take a stance on any issue, then bring up drugs, like always?

Also not only that he LIVED in israel, his wife is an israeli and his brother moved to israel

>Then the left will
be genocided and we won't ever have to worry about them again. The end.

It's actually a good podcast, even for Joe Rogan.
I mean, Alex and Joe are like the ultimate pair. They level each other out, with Joe being giving the "safe" explanation to the average man, meanwhile Jones has the information, and the willingness to sacrifice his image by speaking it. He's been called crazy countless times, yet he goes on this podcast and the amount of times Joe tells Jamie to "pull that up", and it turns out to be true is staggering.

I'd say this is easily one of Joe Rogan's best podcasts, if not the best.
Jones seems off the wall at times, but he speaks in metaphor... A lot of what he says is based in reality and somewhat factual, at least.

did Alex just drop the psychic vampire pill?

>Support the (allegedly) most hated president in recent history
>Support the one man that Hollywood is dead set on destroying

Fuck off with that "right wing establishment" nonsense. Trump could have a third term and the libs still won't be the underdog. They built their shelter in the MSM and they won't let us forget what horrible people we are for winning this time.

Or maybe Trump has given them social proof to come forward and not be scared anymore about revealing their power levels.

No it isn't. When the media is in favour of Trump, then plead your case.

link to the podcast?

It won't ever be "safe", it doesn't matter what happens in the white house, the left will always have a powerful foothold in influencing society through entertainment and the media.

Jontron idk
H3 is a bleeding heart liberal to the max
Fuck off with this meme

Jontron is a mega ultra super racist 1488 nazi.

Proofs is 11 minutes into this video

youtube.com/watch?v=k-tVN3TXaSk

just check h3h3's channel

youtu.be/OzE0LWd5SmM?t=4m44s
better one

Idubbz is potentially our guy
Quality content and says nigger a lot
He makes it seem to not be racist just a joke but he drops all these hints
Say niigggeeerrr

Which podcast?

>Entertainment
You don't think there will be a resurgence of artists who hold conservative views?
You don't think mainstream media (I mean entertainment) won't shift and alter their product to fit the new emerging demographic?
It won't ever be safe? Actors and celebrities are slowly revealing their support for Trump right now. What, 12 days in? Less?
The left hijacked "art", and "media", this will change, as you will see.

>Tfw the first showbiz prez is hated by showbiz

Its jealousy of fame, lads

Joe rogan? i guess

What was racist about any of that?

>obese men who make a living playing video games
Heil trump

It's 50% this and 50% we are winning.
I truly believe we are breaking the conditioning. One day we will be the status quo & we will have to educate the next generation to take the torch for us when we are gone.

>prevailing ideology of the time
lol prevailing where? in Sup Forums?

last itime i checked we're the punks on this techno world

I wish I could make as much money as him to play video games...

There is a lot of editing and boring technician work to be fair

they mostly have editors

I mean pewdiepie uses atleast 3 people, one of them has a youtube channel.

I don't blame them though

I don't think he mean't that they are "self aware" when making the decision to become a band-wagoner and flip. (although, some probably are)
It is more human nature. Popularity has the strangest effect on man, mate.
They may not even be aware that this is the reason for them coming around to it.
Many people on Sup Forums would not be on Sup Forums had it not become increasingly popular to support Trump, in a "rebellious" sort of way. Many were simply rebelling against nothing, and others against something.

It is clear that the "alt-right", is winning. It is becoming more and more acceptable each day to support it and be a part of it. People such as the ones OP mentioned, may have realised that there is a market, or that they better go with the wind, otherwise they're gonna get fucked (much like many news channels now offering very critical anti-leftist rhetoric despite being anti-trump in the election)

>obese
Who is obese?

H3 uses that gif when he thinks something is cringe-worthy. Not sure about JonTron though.

Idubbz
Pewdiepie
Jontron

All /ourguys/

Fuck you man h3h3 is funny.

>pewdiepie about KSI in his smash video
>"sell him to slavery"

cracked me up

>watching youtubers
You guys are nu/pol/ fuck off back to you know where and stop posting here.
Fucking pathetic. They literally make videos about games and worthless shit and you consume like the good little saps you are, all the while they get rich and mock you, often publicly. You're fucking truly pathetic

oh boy, sure feels like the rich get richer in here

go back to your communist larp forum fucking faggot.

>saying this in a thread about an Alex Jones and Joe Rogan podcast
The irony.

Memes are the future. We are the Jews control the internet you control the future, it's the new printing press

I'd argue that h3h3 is /ourguy/ too.

His opinions don't necessarily line up with a lot of Sup Forums's most vocal right-wingers, obviously, but if there's one thing that he hates more than prank channels on Youtube, it's political correctness.

He's a natural skeptic who cares about the truth, and he likes to dig for it. That makes him a good fit for Sup Forums in my eyes. That's what really sets us apart - it may not seem like it at times, and opponents of Sup Forums hate that it's the case, but we play host to a broad spectrum of political views, and that is and always has been our greatest strength.

Alex Jones offers more than PewDiePie (A screaming autist who panders to literal children) and h3h3 (A literal fucking jew who panders to safe pop culture)

You're fucking pathetic, as I said. No man can surely take himself seriously when he watches YouTubers play video games while they watch and scream. You are literally a cuckold.

STOP POSTING HERE, you're part of the problem. Had you not stumpled upon Sup Forums by some mistake, you'd have been part of the leftist hive mind.

None of those produce "memes", they simply adapt to popular culture to sell you more product. You are a fucking sucker, and there is no helping a born sucker.

>I'd argue that a Jew from Israel who actively helps promote black culture is a friendly to a racist right wing imageboard that hates jews and pretty much everything else this guy stands for and helps to push

Yeah... I don't think so cunt. Nu/pol/ fuck off

>talk about one video
>you watch everything

Neck yourself

>You are literally a cuckold
>literally

>STOP POSTING HERE
Do you shills not realise how blatantly obvious you are? Serious question, you fit in about as well as an African in China.

Are you retarded? They've always had these viewpoints.

Been here since the very beginning, you utter shitweed. These guys are just now waking up to the realities of the internet, as the political correctness machine has begun to fuck with their channels. Youtube is pushing an agenda, and these guys, whose audiences number in the tens of millions, are starting to publically push back. You may not like that three-person teams with one camera and a high-end computer are reaching more people alone than the entire corporate news network combined, but it's orders of magnitude more significant than legacy media and it's the frontline of the culture war which has long since engulfed this site.

We're on the internet, people who are famous on the internet are important here.

I think Jontron is more genuine, h3 is 100% in for the shekels though.

you know. EVERY TIME i see a vlogger name

I FUCKING KNOW THE THREAD IS FULL OF 10-13 YR OLD KIDS. WHOSE MOMMY AND DADDY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM! THEY HAVE NO FRIENDS, OR SIBLINGS, SO THEY TURN TO THEIR PHONES AND WATCH THIS SHIT AND PRETEND THAT THEY ARE THERE FRIENDS.

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING LOSERS, PUT THE PHONE DOWN, GO OUTSIDE. YOU FUCKING ANTI SOCIAL RETARDS!! FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR "FRIENDS" WHO YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO IN REAL LIFE!

>Watches YouTubers who scream and pander to literal 10 year olds while playing video games
>Telling someone to neck themselves
Lmao

Calling me a shill meanwhile defending Jews and well known shills... right, mate.
Keep making excuses for your little guilty pleasure, watching other men scream while playing video games.

>not realising that they all conveniently decide to switch sides when it becomes acceptable
They are simply securing a future audience, you are a fucking fool.

I have literally been a Sup Forums user since Sup Forums was created. I have seen the full evolution of this board unfold before my eyes. You know nothing, you limp-dicked little bitch.

Jon "mowing down libtards in my 86' Ferrari" Jafari

JonTron has been like this for years.
Hell he was like during the peak bullshit era of SJW's where it reigned supreme and he was called out by tumblr for calling someone a retard.

Ethan has been at it for a long time too.

>Idubbz is a meme machine and regularly calls himself a nigger aids faggot
>Pewdiepie literally has watched Hitler speeches in some of his videos and has others with people holding Death to Jews signs
>And Jontron is a conservative.

Muh no memes, their some of the most popular people on youtube at the very least their helping to destroy PC culture let alone maybe making someone open up a Hitler speech, or trigger some niggers

complete generalization

You have no arguments, Crew, ctr, whatever you are, fuck off; literally nothing you're gonna say or do is gonna make people think differently. you're insignificant

h3h3 voted for Clinton but apparently he thinks Trump is alright and is lately finding distaste with Shillary. Also he isn't a practicing Jew. There was a controversy a few years back after he said he couldn't stand most religious Jews on camera because he thinks they're insane.

>they all conveniently decide to switch sides when it becomes acceptable

They haven't "switched sides", they've never come forward with their political opinions before the last few months. Jontron did nothing but humorous AVGN-inspired gaming reviews until last week, when he appeared on Sargon's podcast and revealed his power level. He watches Jordan Peterson and Stefan Molyneux. He's probably in this fucking thread right now.

>Calling me a shill meanwhile defending Jews and well known shills
>implying I even watch any of these guys

>wants people to turn on any person pissing off leftists
>not a shill
Whatever you say 'mate'.

You guys should try a different tactic, it didn't work before and it's not working now.

No.

what do you expect from the people who want hillary to run again in 4 years?

Jon talked about how he was a libertarian on GG. He also thinks autism doesn't exist despite knowing of Sup Forums.

This, 100 percent.

Why the fuck would anyone want to watch some cunt play a game and pretend to be their friend? They literally do it to make money from you. It's pathetic to see happening to so many people.

Good shitpost lad

>Idubbz is a meme machine
Hahahaha name one fucking meme mate, go ahead.

>Pewdiepie watched hitler
Only a fucking autist would watch that video and think he wasn't mocking you. You are literally unable to read peoples facial expressions aren't you, autist?

I don't give a fuck for the rest, I disagree with the whole fucking idea of people watching other people play games and pretend to be their friends meanwhile they literally do it for money, from you and your view. You're either 15 years old, sad, or fucking stupid.

Yeah, yet you're shilling popular youtubers who you watch? Right, sure thing mate.

Get some friends and get a life, you sad cunt. Stop shilling these fucking retards on Sup Forums
H3h3 is a jew. Pewdiepie simply has sense for which way the wind is blowing. Keep being a fucking sucker, enjoy mediocrity. No one can help you. You're part of the problem.

I don't care cunt, you're fucking retarded for shilling these plebs.
You're shilling for jews and millionaire youtubers yet calling me the shill?
get fucked cunt, go kill yourself

H3 is a fucking jew of course he follows the agenda, also he is not that smart as you think. Of course most retards watching his channel think he is smart and wise and he might be funny most times. Doesn't change the fact that he is a manipulating jew, don't forget he and his braindamaged horseface wife voted for hillary.
In case of doubt jews are never to be trusted.

>You're shilling for jews and millionaire youtubers yet calling me the shill?
>muh millionaires
You're communist is showing there.

Keep fighting the power lad.

Why are you so intent on making people turn on people taking a stand against political correctness and ANTIFA bullying?

What possible reason could you have for doing such a thing?

Really makes me think.

>retard detected
>repition of a lie makes it come true suddenly
>you are being manipulated just like left wing protestors in the USA

you're ridiculous to undermine or underestimate youtubers, you don't think they have power, influence or control? when fucking casey neistat bullies other youtubers to vote clinton you think they're "just youtubers" at that point? when those jew fine bros bully other youtubers into liking them because of their jew connections you think it's just a meme for kids?
jewtube is growing and that could have negative impact on us all, don't wave it off as some silly kiddo meme site.

how am I shilling exactly?

Watch pewdiepie(tm) guys btw

Pewdiepie has spoken out against the media long before this, you thick cunt

I don't watch h3 so this is you, again, generalizing.

You have no arguments.

Is Sup Forums seriously advocating for controlled opp water filter salesman now?