Moving out of California

Yesterday was the last straw.

I can't live in California anymore.

Got any suggestions? I want to live in a majority Republican city and state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Crdao-yNAIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay and resist, or just KYS.

Anywhere in texas should be fine, check the voting map for further options

Florida

NYC :^)

Except Austin.

Nevada

>it looks like he called for it by a normie
>because he's relatively right wing
>he's actually a jew
>they're actually protesting against him
>it's actually hilarious because they Berkley obviously had it coming
Guys.

LOL

Nah get the fuck out of that shithole before it gets nuked.

Back to Mexico ya spic cunt.

>Republican city

Does this even exist?

Come help and balance out what your libshits are doing to my state.

Carry a .357 on the hip erryday smoke a joint and give no fucks

Indiana or Montana would be your best bet.

You're no better than the "refugees". Stay and fight it. Only use legal processes.

Why the "protest" and fires?

Nevada is being flooded with Californians, sadly. Around mid 2015 after the whole gay marriage shit passed, all kinds of SJW pansexuals with pink hair started crossing through Tahoe into Carson City within one month. I worked at the local WalMart that summer before moving back to CA, and shit doesn't have much life left.

Oklahoma city. Lurk more.

Move to a rust belt state that flipped to red this year. We need to import conservatives to keep it this way.

Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania

Texas is still a Republican lock. We need to flip new states.

Liberals are losing because they don't spread out. Let's flip one more state legislature so we can have 3/4 majority and amend the constitution.

I am in the same boat OP. I was just so disgusted with what happened, and most of my social network here was cheering it on and saying it was just a small trashcan fire. I hate all of my friends now, they are insane and every day I have to keep my mouth shut and pretend to agree with them. The only people that feel the same as me are my wife and my family who do not live in this state. I have to low key follow even facebook pages I want to read because if anyone catches wind my job would be over.

Even Michigan can be nice with Ann Arbor or the northern regions.

And El Paso.

Stay you stupid faggot, you're just giving more power to them by leaving. Move into a conservative area

North Carolina.

South Carolina.

Both are /comfy/, republican, and filled with nice people and good food. Also cheap to live there compared to many other states. SC especially.

West Michigan is Best Michigan

CA is lost. Let's fight where we can win. Rust belt, maybe NH and VA.

This. The Californinans flooding in are why we voted for every leftist measure this election season.

Fuck off we're full

Utah. More specifically Salt Lake City or West Valley City
Mormons will never vote democrat, and are actually decent and respectable human beings

Ann Arbor is a liberal shit hole thanks to UofM

West Michigan is best Michigan

Virginia Beach, Memphis(TN) and Green Bay are the first that come to my mind. Probably Oklahoma City and Tucson too

Come to Brazil

Indiana is the most "southern minded" northern state. Hoosier here and there is nothing in this state but rednecks, farms, woodland, meth, and factories. If that sounds appealing to you, then by all means move here.

Yoopers though.

I'd agree, but we're full. No room for more Cali commies.

Stop complaining. Just move to Central Valley or deep NorCal. Stay the fuck out of SoCal and Bay Area.

My hometown of Bozeman, Montana. Beautiful. White. College town so enough people under 30 that you'll find a mate. World class quality of any outdoor activity that doesn't require ocean can be done within 10 miles of here. For many years it was hard to find a job there but business is booming right now, there is a labor shortage. Skilled and unskilled. I want to keep people the fuck out of Montana because that's what makes it awesome, but I have no problem with all of Sup Forums moving here. Last best place

Its good to get out before they leave this country. Wanna stay on the right team don't ya bud?

I live like 5 miles from the Indiana border in Ohio. It's funny how drastically the road quality degrades when crossing to Indiana.

>Finn knows about VABeach

There's a reason we call it commiefornia, you stupid cuck.

Arizona. Be my friend, user.

North dakota probably. Might have to deal with a few leafs though. But florida is good too. IMO i remember loving boston everything about it was great but i haven't been there since i was a kid. Maybe you should take a trip down to massachusetts and see if boston is still good. A user actually told me it was shit but again i think i need to see it with my own eyes.

Took you long enough move to a swing state

i like atlanta, stay on the north side

My father had a mate who moved there and was really impressed.

The major highways and interstates are pretty much identical. I've been to Ohio many times and it's a lot like Indiana except you have larger, more dangerous cities (barring Gary).

Oh, and you guys have less rednecks and people flying the rebel flag. That could be a negative as far as Sup Forums is concerned.

It's comfy.

I don't live there anymore, sadly.

I moved to the left-wing cesspit of Northern VA

ND here. There are refugees and lefties in the major cities, but the smaller towns in between are pretty alright. Leafs only come here to shop

If you come to new york we only have 5-6 blue counties, rest is a dark red

Montana has a low density of niggers. Wyoming is beautiful too.

Come on over to South Carolina, life is good..going to catch an ass whipping if you do that shit

I haven't been there i've lived in PA most of my life. Again i need to go back to boston and see if its shit.

been in socal since 2009. Moving back home to colorado this month. Cali is gone, CO is getting fucked but still mixed, my home county in CO is rich wealthy and white and voted trump.

I'm from Kentucky. Lexington is very nice, but it's blue territory. Outside of Louisville, the rest of the state is predominately red. VERY fun friendly laws and people don't put up with shit like this.
Lower Alabama (Gulf Coast, Mobile) isn't bad. Panhandle of Florida is alright, but crime has gone up since Katrina.
Murfreesboro, TN is where my dad lives. Really nice area, plenty of jobs. Texas probably would be good too.

California is going down.

**gun** not fun

I just moved to Indiana from Texas. I agree with this.

It's nice to be recognized, thanks, german-bro.

It's pretty decent here. Except the roads on my side of town, but that's just growing pains.

No, you meant fun.

Lol at all these idiots welcoming commiefornian refugee into their neighborhoods. Of fucking course the rats are fleeing sinking ship. To infest and plunder upon the next one. They bring this stupid, superficial, shallow lifestyle that revolves around cars, materialism, muscles, fake boobs, not to mention that Californians generally speaking are some of the most immoral people you'd ever meet.

Come move to PA, jobs will be popping up like crazy once the mines and natural gas well reopen

Utah isn't as great as you think. Utah has a huge rave and cosplay culture in Salt Lake. It's been "MTV'd" since 2008.

My plan is head for Alaska once I get my bachelors. I'd go now, but nonresident tuition is like 16k compared to the 4k FL resident here along with several thousand dollars in scholarships exclusive to FL. Come be a mountain man user.

Do what this user says
Running away is when the south truly lost. If they stayed and fought instead of running away from. The system America would be a diffrent place.

Milo is legitimately a Jewish Atheist Homosexual with a Black boyfriend that loves Catholicism because his parents sent him to a Christian public school.

az
> open carry laws /stand your ground laws / castle indoctrination.
> conservative af
> avoid tuscon tho liberal white kids

go to texas

And seeing an extremist left wing movement burn shit against him is fucking hilarious. It is so good, I used my only pepe.

Dats raciss white boi gibs me dat

I recommend Door County, Wisconsin. Nobody knows where it is, except for locals, and it's a really nice-looking place. It's like a mix between North East and North West scenery, or at least where it divides.

>White
>Nordic heritages
>Either fall scenery like in New England or travel a bit and see prairie like the North West, or maybe even a lakeside (seaside) scenery.
>Nice people
>Low crime
>Not too much off the path, but still relatively unknown to outsiders

Anywhere else in the state is basically like southern Illinois and twice the meth.

Move to a swing state.

Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Springfield (Missouri), Jacksonville, Fort Worth.

Fuck off we are full

Come to Virginia. There is still hope of us becoming red. Just stay away from dc.

Feels good man..

Knoxville maybe

What's that

Very white. Good shout imo. Maybe Virginia, we need white Republicans and if Trump fires federal workers we could go red next cycle.

Most republican stronghold states are either
1) Flat and boring flyover states
2) Cold
3) Filled with fat rednecks

Thanks for the suggestions bros. Gonna do some research and get the fuck out of this sinking ship.

>California protesting because of a faggot

Is 1960s again?

come to florida, we need to keep the majority here

>still have theme parks
>still have beaches
>whitest breed of hispanics (Cubans)
>might even run into JEB!

Why did you put Memphis?

"In 2014, the city of Memphis ranked eleventh in violent crimes for major cities around the U.S. In 2006, Memphis led the nation in number of violent crimes. In 2001, 2005, and 2007, Memphis ranked second most dangerous in the nation among cities with a population over 500,000. It also ranked as most dangerous in 2002. There are approximately 182 gangs in Memphis, Tennessee with 8,400 gang members in the county."

Jefferson

Waterford and Bloomfield are okay. Work's a little tricky though. If you're not above grunt work OP you can do that no prob and make decent money.
Snowplows also make a damn good living. My cousin rolls in a fuckload doing that. Enough to where he just does odd jobs during the summer months. Most of the time he just does it to get out of the house and away from his wife.....seriously.
If you're a good mechanic there's work there.
If you're adventurous then there's always police work. There's enough bullshit riffragg coming from Pontiac and Detroit to shake things up. Cops there are based as fuck and tolerate no monkey business whatsoever. Property value is okay in the nice areas as well. I own my great grandfather's house in Waterford. It's kept value for the last 12 years.

Sioux Falls is cool. If you can't find work here you're Johanas tier unemployable. There are more jobs than people all over the board.
Solid red here too. I saw 1 Hillary voter at the polls. And it was literally a bad trap. Not shitting you. And it scowled at the 200 person line that was going out of the door and stomped it's way out. I had a chuckle with the 2 black Maga dudes in front of me. There were Maga Mexicans in line as well.

Self defense laws here are pretty fucking based too. They extend to you, family and property. Someone setting your car on fire at Walmart? Fucking blast em.
CC is easy as fuck to get as well.
Also no State Tax. There's a good housing boom here too. My house here has jumped in value by 14k since I purchased it 4 years ago and I've done fuck all to it. The onlydrawback is Sioux Natives. But they barely ever venture from their porches and or the city buss stops. Pic related. Women are hit or miss. Most I've met are easily redpilled if they're being stupid. You just have to act like a fucking man and not be a twat. That's the same anywhere though. Most are pretty conservative. You'll have to compete with Chads for good women.

Bird shot I think.

>might even run into JEB!
I wonder what is he doing nowadays.

Shotgun blast

We'll so much for moving there. Guess I'll stay in PA.

Biggest red cities are Fort Worth and Oklahoma city

Protip
Alaskans don't want you. Plus why get a BS then move to Alaska, you can make 100K a year on the slope just knowing how to weld. Sure its cold and shitty work and you're gone 1/2 the time. Your wife or girlfriend is busy fucking other guys while you're up there (far more guys than women in Alaska, and it gets far worse once you're off the road system)

Upsides, basically no gun laws, you get paid to live there, no sales tax, no income tax, good fishing, good hunting.
Downsides, few women, drunk natives, drug addicts, weirdos, food is expensive, houses are expensive, it gets really fucking cold, huge mosquito in the summer, your windshield will last about 2 months before a rock cracks it.

Oh yeah and you grow to hate the natives pretty fast.

Oregon seems nice

>a politically moderate homosexual jew causes liberals to riot

What happens when they meet an actual non-meme fascist and white supremacist?

youtube.com/watch?v=Crdao-yNAIA

But seriously, South Carolina..

Ann Arbor is so pretty though in some parts

>Oregon
>Not Liberal

Maybe out in the East but once your near the coast Oregon is California in a wool sweater driving a Subaru.

I'm out too. End of this month. Retiring early and going to live closer to family in semi rural Midwest

Charleston WV, though is small city.