I'm tired of seeing Sup Forums sit quietly behind their computer screens not doing anything to fight back against these...

I'm tired of seeing Sup Forums sit quietly behind their computer screens not doing anything to fight back against these antitifa fags. Why don't we start doing something about this shit for a change? Stop complaining about the state of the world but finally start taking action. When will Sup Forums stop sitting idly by while the U.S. gets stormed by these cunts. Not long now before the liberals shut this site down or watch it implode as it gets conquered by shit posters and pretenders officially becoming *normalized* resulting in every fag, nigger, cuck, normie, and half breed to flock here destroying all what Sup Forums stands for. It's already happening you, you know its true. Time will show that I'm right. In a few years this sites going to be so mainstream you fucks won't even want to come to this site anymore. Now it's your choice Sup Forums do nothing as this site destroys itself, or fight these lefty cunts.

>riots at berkeley
youtube.com/watch?v=E6gl-iHb1gA
>milo response to berkeley riots
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-sX5JLwidE
>Stefan molyneux response
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE
>short tldr on riots
youtube.com/watch?v=UXigavix4UQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPvN5o2aRNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go on...

Sargon on Antifa, a few days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=EPvN5o2aRNs

All antifa deserve death because of their actions.

You're right, I'm going to call my congressman and yell at him.

>Antifa shills trying to trick us into chimping out

The more you fuck shit up, the more people will turn against you for it

I live in the middle of nowhere in a red state and I don't plan on visiting a liberal university anytime soon

>hurr don't defend your rights when they're threatened
Your flag doesn't surprise me one bit.

The police will deal with it, faggot. No point in fighting them, they are destroying their 'cause' themselves

Defend yourself when you're attacked, but don't go out and actively seek a fight

They bring a fuckload of negative attention on themselves at the moment, if we act the same way our violent acts will simply be seen as violent nazis going at it again while they are now the brave defenders against the fourth reich

>I'm tired of seeing Sup Forums sit quietly behind their computer screens not doing anything to fight back against these antitifa fags.

There's no antifa in my state. There's just 18 year old pinko faggots who post bulletins about how militant and cool their newspaper is.

Infiltrate, identify and report to authorities.
This is all you need to do, for now.

Violence begets violence

Peace and understanding is the way

Don't look for a fight; don't start one

Defend yourself as appropriate

/VOL/

Idiot, Antifa doesn't need our help to destroy it. They're more than capable of self destruction and we're seeing it every time they pull their shit.

Yeah this idea is going nowhere. Sup Forumsis peopled by cowards who talk shit behind the safety of an anonymous message board. If every poster here had to identify themselves this place would be a ghost town.

BAITTHREAD

kek. Even if Trump's supporters wanted to waste time playing with George Soros' thugs do you know how far they'd have to drive to get to those shithole cities where all the "intelligent Hillary voters" live? They actually have jobs you know?

Yes, like how lefties wear masks to conceal their crimes.

by the way it looks they will electrocute themselves first, and we are too smart to go to prison

Can't the redpilled anons form right wing student unions to BTFO antifags? In Germany we have "Burschenschaften" which are often pretty based

Because the Left and their tactics are self defeating. The only way they can win is by dragging you down to their primitive degenerate level.

Nigger. Trump is President. We use law enforcement against Antifa.

>spread the other cheek my son
t. jesus cucks

The left is already loseing and everybody sees, them as the violent thugs they are. The Future is ours, I bet Trump will jail all those violent leftists.

As soon as (or if) they make the first move, they will be absolutely btfo once and for all.

Sargon is a cuck though

Jesus fuck mericans are pathetic,you have guns and.you are afraid to do jack-shit either fucking kill the commies or sit on the floor and let jamal fuck you in the ass.To much talking and not enough beating.

>tfw nothing big ever happens in the netherlands and you don't have the opportunity to kick leftist's faces

Good

UNITE ZE WHITES
El oh El :^)

Fuck off antifa, we have the executive branch. We need law and order, not rightwingers doing their own chimping out.

The more violent antifa becomes, the better for our side.

If they fight us, they lose.

Pic related. I didn't even have to make this one, it already existed.

Also
>

Sorry Aquafresh, but in the EU, that will get you charged with a hate crime, followed by a court order issued fresh from the Ministry of Love and Toleranceā„¢ personally stamped by mummy Merkel herself

Not at all

If someone hits you, defend yourself; train for it.

But, don't hit unless provoked.

By turning violent we lose the moral high ground that we have. By being better than these violent commies and not resorting to hurting those who disagree with us we can push the correct narrative that antifa and even leftism itself is the true enemy to the west and our values. I bet with enough patience antifa could get labeled a terror group I mean they killed a guy with a shovel and destroy both private and public property of the same people they claim they are fighting for. The fact that they are turning violent is a sign of desperation from the groups who are pulling their strings and to be perfectly honest them alienating the masses is probably one of the better outcomes that could be hoped for.

>moral high ground that we have
You don't have any.

I punched commies in DC, I'm training martial arts right now. And I'm working with a political operative to threaten my college with budget cuts unless they crack down on antifa. (My state legislature hates my college anyway.)

Never said I did Muhammed

Why would I care about a bunch of spics and niggers burning down their own shit?

Let them come to my house and demand Gibson by violence and they can catch some hot lead.

Moral highground!?What!?They brand anyone who stands against them as Nazis,it will reach a point when it will not matter who is right,but who is stronger.So in the US you will either fight or they will probaly blame all of this on Trump and get rid of him....and then the right is done there.

So you're saying a bunch of lefty nu male cucks and fat bitches with pink hair and niggers who can't shoot a gun unless they hold it sideways are stronger than the armed forces who predominately support Trump and other people in the states who have owned guns for years and use them regularly?

Another shill inciting violence. They are out in full force because they know they are fucked after last night.

Sit back and enjoy as God-Emperor uses their violence to label Antifa a terrorist group and THEN you can have all the fun you want.

Remember to sage