GOTTKANZLER

Who will defeat Donald Trump and why is it Martin Schulz?

Get on your knees nazi-bois, it won't suck itself.

Just compare the hands, he will crush the orange baby-man.

deep down you know it. Trumps erratic policys will achieve nothing but utterly fracture and destroy the US. And from the ashes of the american Century a SocDem EU will arise as the new global leader.

and then you will sit in your corner and weep, held back by your insecuritys, while everyone else is enjoying their interracial pangender sexuality.

Now stop your foolishness and pledge allegieance to the GOTTKANZLER

your low energy nazi-LARPing stands no chance against true believers in Socialdemocracy

Martin Schulz will lead the new generation into an age of prosperity and tolerance, even those raised by the most insecure and loathsome people on the planet.

you insecure littler classcucks will be blown the fuck out

But it is not to late. You can free yourself from ideology and hop on the Schulz train, BECAUSE IT HAS NO BRAKES

>chulz

was meinte er damit

>9 post by this id
>total of 10 post
kek, doesn't even need to shoot on the ambulance

Do you know what happens when an unstoppable train hits a brittle wall build by a man with tiny baby-hands?

The train doesn't even notice.

Don't build walls, build bridges, bitches!

A new time will come, an age of bridges and trains, an age of free movement unhindered by the constructs of ideology, an age Social Justice, Democracy and interracial pangender sexuality.

It will come for everyone, but not for you. You will be left out and you have nothing to blame but yourself.

you are stating your antishilling techniques, as if this is what is happening here. I am just stating the obvious. Because this is the essence of happines:

To crush Sup Forums, to see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their pillow-waifus.

you can rage all you want, for have not come here to shill, i have come here to gloat.

Nice samefagging, boy.

Now get your fag meme out of here. This board is for serious discussion not for some bored and lonely maschinenbau student's trolling.

Thank you and piss off with your Male-Merkel-Muschi !

This is it, you time is over, we will move on and you will be forgotten. We will ride the Schulz train into the future, where we will errect a physical Paradise, as a united humankind no longer divided by nationality or gender roles.

>He thinks the Anglo will let him.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.
Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.
I've been living in Sweden for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.
As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Sweden and Germany. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.
And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".
So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

And then we will reach for the stars, together, united in love and tolerance. And we will be a beacon of light in this cold and dark universe, and we will spread our warmth and love to all the shards of creation that have never been touched by consciousness.

And you will be forgotten.

If this guy wins, I will go full an hero mode.

spoken like a true cuck. Don't you have an appointment to see your wife get fucked by Mohammed?

shitty forced meme

(((Schultz))) is a federalist EU globalism cuck

For when we will have taken our rightfull place between the stars, their will be only one being who will remember you, who could weave the story of your legacy, who could spare your little existence the fate of being lost in the uncaring eons.

Me.

But I will be silent.

Sleep well now little anons, even if you are awake, for a life lived untouched by the light of Martin Schulz is nothing but sleepwalking.

I will be back tomorrow.

> real democracy
You're not even trying at this point.

>shilling for a anti-german globalist

Prost

MEGA

SHOO SHOO RACISTS, HIGH ENERGY MARTIN COMING THROUGH