Wall

Why is Sup Forums so fucking stupid?

foxnews.com/us/2015/11/20/more-mexicans-leaving-us-than-entering-study-says.html
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrant_population_of_the_United_States#Impact_of_the_global_financial_crisis_of_2008.E2.80.932009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Visa_overstay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

huffingtonpost.com/the-conversation-global/how-the-us-is-outsourcing_b_13413216.html
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-plans-to-tame-the-beast-cut-migrant-route-north
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/11/deportations-mexico-central-america
dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/mexico-deports-9-out-of-10-illegal-central-american-migrants/
npr.org/2016/08/26/491531862/before-migrants-reach-u-s-mexico-deports-central-americans

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661
huffingtonpost.com/the-conversation-global/how-the-us-is-outsourcing_b_13413216.html
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/mexico-plans-to-tame-the-beast-cut-migrant-route-north
dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/mexico-deports-9-out-of-10-illegal-central-american-migrants/
npr.org/2016/08/26/491531862/before-migrants-reach-u-s-mexico-deports-central-americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mérida_Initiative
foxnews.com/us/2015/11/20/more-mexicans-leaving-us-than-entering-study-says.html
snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will pay.

Wtf i love mexico now

Cool lets make them even lower

(((((Study)))))))

Oh right. Just because the level is low now means that it will be forever! I forgot!

Also the immigrants that came in still need to be deported and we need to ensure they will not come back

It is called a symbolic gesture pedro. Let me spell this out for you for a moment. If you have a symbol combined with a strong deportation policy that does not hold back from any one group you really only need to do one round of mass deportation and illegal immigration will turn down to a trickle. Then maybe you fucks can focus on overthrowing your corrupt as hell government and improving your country as oppose to shitting up ours.

kek, pay for that fucking wall stupid ameritards

Eternal reminder.

it's because illegal immigration is whitewashed (pun unintended) and hidden from the public. the official statistics are meaningless

You're embarrassing yourself wey

fuck off i live in los angeles we're already full of illegals.

> apprehensions at the lowest level

well yeah no shit

if you just let them come across then obviously they're not being fucking apprehended are they

When it comes to Mexispics, one is too many. I won't be satisfied until all of them are sent back to your shithole desert.

>370k a year
That still fucking sucks.

Yet the amount of illegal immigrants in USA today is 4 times higher than it was 30 years ago.
European migrant crisis also shows how rapidly illegal immigration issue can escalate unless the proper measures are installed.
So calm down Jose and better start searching for a job in Mexico.

there are 10 million spics in the US

the wall is meant to keep them from comming back when we deport them

Shut up, sanchez
If its so low then you shouldnt have a problem with a wall

>what is coast guard

It's really gonna be a lower number soon Paco

this

how does America know how many undocumented immigrants there are IF THEY'RE UNDOCUMENTED?

>more Mexicans leaving the US than coming in right now

>this trend will never reverse and they'll never try to come back

I have 4 words and a letter for you

cyborg
portuguese
man
o
wars

Hey there slugger,
I've been inspecting you for a while now, and my fellow comrades and I have reason to believe that you could be a Mexico. Now, I'm not racist, and I'm not saying that you're a taquito-eating, siesta-taking brown person, but ya do have skin darker than mine, and I think you need to check your priviledge. WHAT PART OF AMERICA DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? GET THOSE FLOUR TORTILLAS OUT OF YOUR DIRTY EARHOLES AND LISTEN UP FUCKFACE! IF YOU DON'T CONFESS TO BEING A MEXICO, I'M GOING TO DIG UP YOUR GARDENING ANCESTORS AND SHOVE PESOS UP THEIR URETHRAS. I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR SHIT-STAINED MARACAS AND STICK THEM IN YOUR BURRITOS. I'M GOING TO SQUEEZE A FAT MARIACHI BAND INTO YOUR ANAL CAVITY. So, I'm going to ask again- are you a Mexico?

We want zero entering and all leaving

>rate
>disregards how many are currently here
>what is reproduction
>implying any illegal immigration is acceptable

Because they don't understand shit about economics. One more time for all you special children:

A TARIFF IS A TAX ON THE PEOPLE OF THE PROPOSING COUNTRY.

it should be 0

boats can sink

We'll need it after we collapse mexico's economy with tariffs.

and if you deport millions, they will want to come back

also we want the net rate to be as negative as possible

status quo isn't good enough, shill

it also means that american alternatives can compete and mexico gets less business

>Immigration levels at the lowest since the 70s
That must mean the wall worked, good job guys!

Cousin, have you ever heard of Navy or Coastal Guard?

That would be a bad idea, it would just drive more of them to seek wealth here.

Mexico doing well on their own would be a good thing for both countries.

You do realise it's not just Mexicans who illegally immigrate into the US through the US-Mexico border right?

>implying it's not because Obama overlooked a lot of people who came to the US and overstayed their visas

As soon as Trump start enforcing immigration laws the illegal immigration through the border will increase. And the wall is going to be there to solve that issue.

Came here to post this.

>Good goys don't you see? The mexicans are leaving on their own. Now don't you have some anime to watch and student loans to pay? How else will you become a japanese english teacher and meet your waifu?

is this shop?

would be too funny if its real

>Lowest levels since the 70's

Who gives a fuck, if it's higher than 0 it's too high.

It's a LA highschool

No

Cool

(((meme reply)))

Maybe you should stop inviting them in

So want to be stupid as a symbol, ok

Proofs?

How so?

Move

Wrong
abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

Maybe they should stop inviting them in

Wrong

>more-mexicans-leaving-us-than-entering
It essentially is less than 0.

Stupid plan, since you don't need it now

This

Hola Pendejo, why do Mexicans smell so bad?

Is it because all of your mothers are putas?

If you could give us some useful advice about something you know something about, like, say lawn care or fruit-picking, maybe we'd listen to you.

>Maybe you should stop inviting them in
I agree.

You know what you must do to make Mexico great for once.

Not an argument

No, but you dicks are letting in all those Southern/Central American niggers! $60 billion dollar trade deficit! pay for our BORDEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

That trend is only when USA economy is gonna go into recession. When USA is in recession illegal Mexico and returning is sign of a recession.

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

nice try guey, but border apprehensions are not the same thing as deportations

acquire a better grasp of the English language and the foundations of logic before attempting to post here further

Wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mérida_Initiative

Fuck off and stop shilling, Mexico, you're going to pay for the wall.

It's not zero yet is it.

WALL

trade policy AND stopping illegal immigration/curbing immigration are required to raise the wages and living standards of americans.
this curtails the supply of labor for american companies, forcing wages upwards.
at this point, the correct number of immigrants for the next few years for the US is 0.

Not one Mexican

Dude, if the number of people who came increased by 20% and the number of deported people by 10%, the point still stands. Why don't you show the statistics of net immigration from mexico and how it evolved during Obama's administration, if you want to refute my point? I don't think you will, because we both know the answer

It was a question pinche cabron.

And you didn't answer.

Maybe tu Ingles is not so fuerte.

Is the reason you smell so bad the fact that your mother is a dirty puta who spent her youth blowing nacos behind the taco stand?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

>everything will remain exactly as it is now and nothing will ever change
Ok.

Oh. Only 370,000 illegal subhumans per year? Gee. What are we so worked up about?

Fox news? Really?
Sup Forums is lost

Why are the girls so fugly? No wonder Western men prefer to fuck each other.

Someone is worried that when Paco Sr gets deported he'll be too old to try and cross the border with a wall so that means 15 year old Paco jr will have try his luck.

>The Washington post

Fake news out

Because mestizo genes
>implying you wouldn't fuck Sasha

So Obama is deporting them all while simultaneously letting them in? Makes no sense. And border apprehensions lead to deportations.

No

>Why don't you show the statistics of net immigration from mexico and how it evolved during Obama's administration

Still not an argument

Agree, fucking up our economy will increase them

I don't know a single chicano

Your country has a southern wall.

We are jealous.

We must have one too. We want to be like you pedro.

sage

Illegal immigration is low because the economy isn't as good as it used to be.

If the economy improves, then illegal immigration would increase again. Which is why we need the wall BEFORE it starts to happen.

>Your country has a southern wall.
Wrong
snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/

>We are jealous.
Ok

>We must have one too. We want to be like you pedro.
1 We don't have one, 2 ok

>sage
Rude

Fucking up our economy will increase them, walls don't help against visas

that graph says apprehension rate. It shows how many illegals were caught at the border, not how many crossed.
It actually means more people get in because less were apprehended

Because they are all in already.

Wrong

So the wall is pointless

>Fucking up our economy will increase them, walls don't help against visas

But if we crack down on visas, which are easier than crossing the border, people would then resort to border crossing.
Which is why we need BOTH a wall and Entry-Exit.

How many go undocumented I wonder.

Ok, you pay for it

370k is still way too much. Build wall.

Mexicans aren't the only people who illegally cross the border. The majority these days are central Americans that YOUR government lets pass through your country.

>more-mexicans-leaving-us-than-entering-study-says.html

Some years net migration is up. Some years net migration is down.

This is like saying to burn the mosquito nets come winter.

Failed program that is the forerunner of the current situation

Which made the Reagan amnesty possible and legislative restrictions which were barely enforced

White Mexican Settlers were taken into the US fold. What's the issue?

the Javiers aren't coming back until there's jobs to take- which will be never because machines will be doing them.

Wrong

You pay for it

Maybe you should stop inviting them in
>Following the Mexican–American War approximately 300,000 Mexican nationals found themselves living within the United States. Throughout the rest of the 19th century and during the early years of the 20th century, Mexican migration was not subject to any restrictions, and were free to move across the border, typically in order for them to work in professions such as the construction of the railway system, or as seasonal agricultural laborers. During this time generally allowed exemptions for Mexico, while being more restrictive to citizens of the Eastern Hemisphere.
>Mexicans received special allowances under United States immigration law due to the importance of Mexican labor in the United States economy. At the request of growers in the southwest who depended on farm labor from Mexico, the Secretary of Labor waived those requirements for Mexican immigrants. The groups interested in the availability of inexpensive labor ensured that the immigration laws in place throughout the early 20th century did not adversely affect the movement of Mexican migrants

This

>370,000 beaners
No thanks, build it

>Wearing a tank top to picture day

>t. ass-blasted virgin NEET CTR CREW cuck shill
Enjoy 8 long years of Trump since YOU LOST and WE WON

>never because machines will be doing them.
Which is why, eventually, there will need to be more generous social benefits programs.

Social benefits don't work if you have open borders.

Not an argument

Is that one household?

>Why is Sup Forums so fucking stupid?
water is wet.

really, this statement alone
>i'll build a wall and make mexico pay for it
was more than enough to show what kind of a bullshitter trump is. but unfortunately pol is a haven for delusions, so they're completely blind to their own shortcomings.

Yes it is and you will pay regardless whether you want or not, Paco.

Still not an argument and not

Needs to be bout negative 15 million.

There's no accurate numbers on illegals

>No

Remittances can be regulated, taxed and/or seized.

Drug cartel operations revenues can be seized.

Tolls of non-US vehicles into Mexico can be increased

Prices for specialized passports and visa applications for Mexican, Central American, and South American dignitaries can be increased.

The very forcing of disaffected massed in keeping them in their own countries can force social change and interest in complying with US demands.

>Maybe you should stop inviting them in
>List of things
That's the plan, hombre. Deport the illegal entrants and visa overstays. Stop birthright citizenship. Prevent future illegal entry with a wall among other things. Prevent future legal entry with new immigration laws.

>obamas-deportation-policy
See
>The wall is meant to keep them coming back once we deport them
response:
>wrong : visa overstays exist

???
1. Deport the visa overstays
2. Wall them off

Net migration is up some years, down in others.

Then you have a lot of work to do

They pay taxes, that is how they track them

Yes you will, stay mad, Paco.

>only 370k per year

Things used to be horrible now they're only terrible why are you trying to make things better?

>Remittances can be regulated, taxed and/or seized.
Money can be taxed back
>Drug cartel operations revenues can be seized.
lol good luck with that, but if this is the plan, I am all for it, cartels lose their money and American junkies pay for the wall

>>wrong : visa overstays exist
>???
Half of your illegal immigrants, and they don't come from Latin America

>Net migration is up some years, down in others.
And it has been down for a long time, lets keep it that way by not destroying our economy

Not an argumeny