Leftypol advocating for the death of Trump

archive.is/lCOB7

tips.fbi.gov/

Please report this terrorist threat.

Yeah and? hotwheels doesn't give a fuck

You really think anything will happen? Aren't 4+Sup Forums servers in Thailand or something?

You do it

I just did

Remember these faggots raid this fucking place and have threads about it

Why do they use Soviet propaganda when the USSR wasn't LE UTOPIAN TRUE COMMUNISM?

>burgers even have to tip the FBI

Kek

They haven't even begun to make a foothold here.

lel

Stop being a fucking faggot.
The reason right wingers are winning is because we aren't lame tone police faggots.
We can say anything we want on Sup Forums. They can say what they want on /leftypol/.

Let them sperg out.

Reminder that nobody even notices because it quickly becomes second nature to ignore retards

We should fucking kill them for these terrorist threats.

>Get organized, you dweebs.

Fucking lol. /leftypol/ mirrors us in many ways. I see this sentiment here all the time.

I'm a communist.
Whenever i see anyone trying to wage a digital warfare i want to facepalm. When leftists do it, i want to facepalm twice as much.
>leftypol_shilling
When people are trying to "win some grounds" on a forum that means they are shills? Okay

>Sup Forums advocates for death of people they don't like
>ok
>/leftypol/ advocates for death of people they don't like
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
inb4 >Sup Forums is a one person
they aren't either

>Whenever i see anyone trying to wage a digital warfare i want to facepalm. When leftists do it, i want to facepalm twice as much.

Times have changed since the Romanovs and their servants were assassinated, eh?

>Sup Forums advocates for the death of people they don't like
But niggers aren't people

The difference is that we can direct state resources to apprehending these people. Threatening violence of any form against a U.S. president is highly illegal, and the Secret Service is required to investigate in every instance.

desu haven't you seen leftypol's commie threads on this board
they're just sad most of the time

>be American
>have to tip everyone, even the FBI

>fbi shouldn't be aware of deranged anarchists advocating the death of Trump

You get banned for dissenting opinions on leftypol.

I thought /leftypol/ was satire.
Is it not?

>le fighting on twitter equals to protest in public
Good one.
They are not even communists, they are not even left most of the time.

>be serb
>copy a joke that a more relevant and likable country already made

>denial
you don't even realise how pathetic you sound
threatening violence against anyone is highly illegal
and how is that relevant to my post?

Snitches end up in ditches.

>plungernigger fails to understand American freedom of speech
Wishing someone were dead is not the same as threatening to kill that person

I would actually say that shit every time I saw the "tips.fbi.gov" link since 2014.

Fucking newfag.

>le no true commie

>the public doesn't care about vocal racist assholes.

They do care about rioting fucking criminals, it's how Trump win Illinois in the Primaries. /leftypol/ is seriously full of retards. I thought these people possessed at least some comprehension of the principles they claim to uphold but that is clearly false.

It doesn't matter. Trump's already talking about dropping the hammer on these faggots, they're fucked.

Categorically untrue. Snitches are rewarded with cookies and cocoa.

>be serb
>think of one joke and repeat it for three years
:-)

Snitches are rewarded with government surveillance and monitoring.

>american freedom of speech
is it opposite day?

That reads like some 1984 shit
>we won't allow people to read about that stuff, they could use their free will to be on thei WRONG side!!!

And where would these great memes be exactly? Every time I see a leftist meme it's some pepe face copypasted on globalist shills or other equally unoriginal, embarrassing shit.

I know leftypol come here. But I'm pretty sure that people larp as utter spastics too. There will never be a Turing test sophisticated enough to tell the difference.

Lefty pol is ok
For now

Remember they are the alt left and thus our only chance to take the opposition from (((their))) hands

They're influencing no one. Communist threads either get saged to death or get spammed by a single Spanish shitposter and don't reach bump limit

Kekd

yeah well I'm currently posting there, see how long it takes me to set them off, get them riled and triggered