Why the fuck are cuckservatives letting themselves get physically BTFO by limpdick liberals...

Why the fuck are cuckservatives letting themselves get physically BTFO by limpdick liberals? I though the right was supposed to be the intimidating one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ega5Rcct2s
youtube.com/watch?v=7R3BN4T6XMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>modern white men
>actual conservatives

The real right died out a long time ago. Just let it burn. The true red-pill is that modern society is beyond saving, just enjoy watching it all burn.

sounds like an excuse to be a passive pussy while leftists terrorize you, no offense

ur gonna wind up some roo's bitch

California has harsh gun laws.

>needing a gun

im starting to see why you pussies are getting grabbed all across america. Sad

This is how we win. Fighting back would be spun against us.

>pick fights and get arrested or else you're a pussy

That's not self defense, it's assault. Learn the difference.

>1 person against several

The error is being in that position in the first place.

Lefties go looking for the fight -- people get caught up in it singly and unprepared.

Link to shovel beatdown.

Liberal are based

He should fought back since his life is threaten if not take it to be the martyr and on the just side.

Because the truth is that liberals still dominant the culture. The media and the celebrities and the intelligentsia is on the liberals side. If conservatives retaliated now it would just seem like fascism to them.

So conservatives are just waiting for liberals to keep making fools of themselves, so they keep losing cultural currency.

How did you uncuck your google?

>if you defend yourself, they win

Oh yeah, the guy should have physically repelled around half a dozen attackers armed with shovels with nothing but his bare hands. What the fuck was he thinking?

Conservatives mostly think that peaceful protests by the left are a still thing. They get sucker punched, hit with shovels, maxed etc because they're unprepared.

The first right winger to respond with deadly force will be hailed as a national hero.

>cuckservatives

wow user, you truly are a master of language

would ghandi have welcomed hordes of violent niggers and slimes into his country?

youtu.be/4ega5Rcct2s

Thanks Justin.

The real issue is that AntiFa enjoys the advantage of urban consolidation while we suffer from rural diffusion.

literally random cali alt lite trumplings outnumbered 100 to 1. This kind of shit doesn't happen outside of liberal infested shitholes

If you kill your enemies they win

This is better than hitting back

For the undecided normies this is making antifa look like thugs and criminals

Everything according to pla

If you kill your enemies they win.

> cuckservatives
Another CTR shill trying to incite violence. Sage this thread and move on. They are really desperate because they know their time is running out.

fpbp

More like:
>damn, these guys are pussies
>liberals are so cool, fighting for democracy and shit!

5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes. In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention. In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits. - The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

t. communista

How did that work out for you?

It didn't, that's the point.
I'm here to warn you. My country is the future of all of yours if you don't do something about the marxist plague. The jewish endgame is worldwide Brazil.

They're trying to incite the right into a canada style mosque shooting so the left can use it as a Reichstad fire moment to justify rounding up righties, and seizing power.

>The first right winger to respond with deadly force will be hailed as a national hero.
no, you obviously are a CRT shill, the first righty to respond with force will be used as the poster boy for nazi-right wing fascists seizing control of the country, and the lefty will be hailed as a heroic figure.

How the media will report it:
>WHITE SUPREMECIST BEATS UP HELPLESS FAGGOTS
What actually happened:
>Homeless white dude gets the shit kicked out of him

>round up the righties

Lol how? They have no guns, and their members are all lanky cowardly 18 year olds.

FUCK I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM ABOUT TO SNAP GOD DAMNIT

>Lol how? They have no guns, and their members are all lanky cowardly 18 year olds.
the left is skilled at turning white into black and right into wrong, they'll shame the republicans into using the police to surpres the righties, then they'll win the midterm elections because the "fascists" have to be stopped, and then in 2020 they'll take the whitehouse to end the national terror caused by the right.

Followed almost immediately by the banning of the republican party and the ruling that all right wing thought is hatespeach.

If you doubt this you haven't been paying enough attention to history.

>Why the fuck are cuckservatives letting themselves get physically BTFO by limpdick liberals?
Because the liberals keep pushing the idea that conservatives are the mean, evil nazis when in reality they are the hateful, violent people while the rest of us would rather just have a nice peaceful life.

>Be liberal
>Do something like this
>Almost legally get away with it

>Be conservative
>Fight back
>Bring gun like any good American would do
>Defend self
>Go to jail
>Demonized by media
>Lose job
>Probably never see the light of day again

I'd like Trump to allow us to legally hunt these people down and get away with killing, but we can't. Don't call us pussies for not fighting.

We literally had a court decision yesterday that said you can't defend yourself if you've said things that could be seen as racist.

Because we are better than them

Here's to the hospitalization of the right. Oi Oi Oi

He's right though, I concede these Black Bloc Antifa tactics may have worked in the 20's
But now, when everyone has a little camera in their pockets and you actually see videos of innocent people being beaten, it helps our cause tremendously

Wed much rather use the police and military to do it. It's called using tools. Maybe you monkeys can learn a thing or two.

Implying that ANYBODY who is sane still lives in any liberal shithole like that or would attend some communist riot.

These Marxists are like niggers, they throw tantrums and destroy their own nests because they know how quick they'll get smacked down if they brought it outside of their own "safe spaces".

To prove a point that leftists are the real radicals and always have been

Conservative centrists are the least awful people you'll meet. They don't want to hurt anyone, kill anyone or ruin anyone's lives. They just want culture to be consistently representative for their values and live their life.

DON'T HIT BACK! We are in a war with minds - not fists. The left thrives on public empathy. If they lose that, they're finished. If they strike us down, we will become more powerful then they can possibly imagine.

it is redpilling a lot of normies and fence riding Dems about the true agenda of the left

Pretty sure if it's what I'm thinking of that individual had posted prior to the incident about using a weapon or engaging in individuals.

You were nuts if you thought that case was going to go any other way. I mean come on.

There's a difference between defending yourself and being on a defensive offensive.

Funny how Europeans get so much heat for letting in Islam to the continent, yet you cuckservatives let yourselves being pushed around like small girls. sad

>Physically attacking anyone politically to the right of Hillary Clinton, i.e most of the population
>Going to end well for them

Pick only one.

At best (for them) they'll lose the next election. At worst they're going to a camp.

>DON'T HIT BACK!

You can hit back. Just don't hit first. We're not a gestapo (yet) You may defend yourself if your life is in danger or they are about to smack you.

Lmao, cuckservatives and altright fags getting beat down by commies. Just like old times.

>I though the right was supposed to be the intimidating one.
It's nothing like that at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R3BN4T6XMw

Because american conservativrs are a bunch of weak beta faggots....kek.

>gets beat up by a literal swarm of commies
>what are you? A pussy?!

I'm sure you would have beat them all up op. I believe in your dreams

>let's show them by being spineless pussies and letting them beat the shit out of us!

lol...

I agree in principal, but in practice all that leads to is the left praying on the weak knowing they won't fight back until their terrorism attacks get worse and worse. Some people you just have to beat down to get the message across. Liberals especially since they've likely never been hit back or called out before in their entire lives

because there is no such thing as the alt-right, the alt-right consists of jews trying to cash in on the discontent on the right. As usual liberals re tilting at windmills.

because those limpdick liberals are working for a wage from you know who. they're organised and are there to do a job. this isn't the case for people who just want to see Milo give a talk

>needing
There's that word again.

One man vs. a crowd.

Only way to beat that is to wear a fucking bomb belt like some durkadurka.

Gandhi tactics are proven more effective than brownshirt tactics

Besides, you have a full Republican government now. If these attacks continue, eventually they'll step in and then the left will be in for a world of pain, much greater than anything civilians like us could inflict upon them. What's worse, a bloodied nose or several years of your life in prison?

we respect the rule of law. And we're patient, let crazy liberals keep pushing and pushing and getting more violent and disruptive against society. Eventually the people will tire of this and the government will act and then we will rejoice and join eagerly the right wing death squads to exterminate and commit extreme government sanctioned violence and gassings

Yup. It's also dangerous because the media tries their best to protect the leftist riots, within limits.

The media won't protect you if you attack the riots. They will make sure you land in jail for disrupting their agenda.

This was one of the violent thugs that beat the girl with the red cap at the fences.

HER NAME IS SHADI BANOO

She stood over the girl after someone else was knocked out on the ground and yelled something along the lines of 'we will kill you fascists'.

Keep this doxing going.

Do you forget who Milo works for?

He fucking works for Steve Bannon.

The left is falling for the bait and giving the Bannon run white house an excuse to crush them.

Advanced r = 28, σ = 10, b = 8/3 chaos theory

These are the times that make hard men.

>t. Canadian PM

>This is how we win. Fighting back would be spun against us.

That assumes the uncecided middle matters.

Which may be true in the situation of elections that are kept reasonably unimpeded by direct violence or threats of such.

In the situation of a civil war the undecided middle invariably bows to the scariest side. Your Left quite blatantly wants a civil war. Oh, they are not saying so openly, but they refuse to accept the results of democratic procedure when those do not suit them, which amounts to the same thing, as the road to your previous Civil War has demonstrated.

>liberal protesters dressed in all black and armed with shovels beat a man to near death
Who do you think people are going to sympathize with, the victim or the shovel wielding savages? They're killing themselves, no need to retaliate

The middle bows to the strongest side which in this case would be the side that has the support of the police and military. Unless you think a bunch of pencil neck antifas can topple the US Government.

The military is the scariest side, and they are behind Trump

Because that's what they want. They want to push people until somebody shows up at an Antifa rally and blows a bunch of those mother fuckers away.

And then suddenly the government has an excuse to disarm law abiding citizens.

mfw antifa faggots. hope they all get crackhouse aids and die or mowed down by police and gatling guns.

You're assuming that US Government is free from leftist subversion, which strikes me as a tad optimistic given that Washington D.C. overwhelmingly voted Clinton, and the miltary spent the last decade bowing to every initiative leftists bothered to put forth.

Lel, looks like she has fake blonde or highlights.

These people aren't protesting, they're mass projecting their own self-hatred and envy.

It would help if you didn't have a fool for a leader, lol.

I'm sure that a lot of them are just LARPing commies or anarchists, when you see the spray paints of 'no more law no more presidents', you know they are hoping this will escalate into some red revolution or some shit.

The rest are either paid shills, misguided teens and sadistic cunts that come crawling out of the woodworks to put on a mask and grab their opportunity for free violence.

I still haven't heard any actual argument that supports any of their actions.

If you're referring to Spencer, him being a fool is exactly the reason why he's bejng portrayed as 'our' 'leader'. I never heard of him before

We have a leader?

I want to carry a gun more and more with each passing day

Anyone have the video?

People prefer a strong horse to a weak horse. Right now we're the weak horse.

Don't interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake.

-Dig'em Frog

Honestly most of you "conservatives" are just a bunch of whiney cucks

A true alpha conservative would not let themselves get pushed around period, being conservative means yoy stabd up for your value no matter what

Its pathetic to see so many people on this board are just cuck alt righters

Take pic related, this user was posting the other day about how he regulalry puts in range time. Even though he has his own rifle range, he will ocassionaly go to his local range to support it. This guy might be a shit skin but i doubt he would allow anyone to fuck with him like they fuck with you

nice work m8

>The first right winger to respond with deadly force will be hailed as a national hero.

He won't be a hero till someone busts him out of prison.

This was a propaganda victory. Painted antifa as mindless aggressors. Kudos to him for taking one for the team.

>hurr durr go be a headline

fuck off shill

>I though the right was supposed to be the intimidating one?

lol shill in case you haven't noticed, your chimpouts push the normies to our side
keep rioting and attacking random people though it makes for good headlines
I'll sit here comfy while more Democrats leave the party and embrace Trump

>If they kill us, we win.
No thanks, I know where that logic leads.

People love an underdog.

This

Acting like children will only let them win.

That said, if they break the NAP then you have every right to blow their brains out with your hand cannon.

Reminds me of something that happened in France a few years ago
>Antifa and far right ends up at the same place
>Antifa guy try to hit the other while his back is turned
>get punched instead
>ends up braindead
Good times

>hurr durr go be a headline

Rather be a headline than a victim. The left are supposed to be the pussy crybabies that want to be victims, not conservatives

didnt he die?

Because the media has a blind eye to the violence of the left, and puts a microscope on any right-wing retaliation.

He did, media were pushing the usual he was a good boy bullshit