Amazing, can anyone ever remember a president ever threatening to defund a university?

Amazing, can anyone ever remember a president ever threatening to defund a university?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but I do remember a certain PM eagerly bending over and willing to take some Syrian cock

The university did nothing wrong. Blame antifa not the school

The university let is go down the way it did.

The school did nothing to prevent this, they are at fault as well

This is the bit I don't understand. The University was doing the right thing. They literally TRIED to let free speech go ahead. Protesters are to blame.

I'm glad he is. Fuck berkeley

The only way it could have gone worse for UC Berkeley (home to the most liberal students and professors in the country) is if they had a single instance of what could be construed as police brutality.

No institution that does not support the constitution and protect peoples constitutional rights should get any federal funding what so ever.

How is Berkeley different than Antifa? I bet their dean is a member.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE

Ah no, the dean is complicit
So is the Mayor

Not an argument.

Why does act like an uninformed retard?
It was clearly antifa.

Nigger, the University and the Berkley Mayor told the cops to stand down and not to interfere.
They are every bit to blame for this fiasco and Trump should fucking destroy them.

holy fuck this is a real tweet

i fucking love this president

Security of events is on them. People were assaulted at the uni with little in the way of police presence.

Eat shit fag
>not letting berkly crumble

No, I don't remember a president ever threatening to defund a university but I remember a sociology class in a state funded university where the female teacher told us that men oppressed women by extending their legs on the metro train.

It's fucking Berkley, probably the radical liberal stronghold of the world. I wouldn't be surprised if a few professors donned ski masks and chimped out themselves, that radicalism comes from the school itself.

There was little in the way of security, which allowed for assaults to take place. In addition to allowing the event to be canceled/silenced due to lack of police presence.

Security is on them.

this

OK, am I getting my times wrong, or did I see this exact suggestion on Sup Forums like 30 minutes before Donald tweeted it?

The fucker really does read our shit.

Obama with the safe spaces and dictating how bathrooms should be.

Berkley is a large enough research school and has enough alumni to operate without direct Govt Funding. Not to mention they are one of the schools our military turns to for research projects along with MIT and Stanford. They just collect the typical funding everyone else gets as icing on the cake. This threat is meaningless.

If the subordinates are not disciprined then you must cut off the head of their captain.

>It's fucking Berkley, probably the radical liberal stronghold of the world.
Ah fair enough. I don't know anything about the Uni. Makes a bit more sense now.

>Liberals attempting to defend the riots

source? I want to spread this story.

Defunding because it failed protect free exchange of ideas. Yes

The school did nothing wrong? What do you think has bred antifa and the mass-immigration anti-white male left as whole but these schools of which Berkeley has probably been the worst example, or at least one of.

Police were there, but they were ordered to stand off by the Mayor. There was literally police standing and watching innocent people get their asses kicked for no reason. In America.

This.

Yup.

You don't need brutality. Record everything. Snatch the masks off their faces. Get their faces. Start expelling them from school. I doubt any of them have jobs, but I'd start a campaign of publicizing the faces of all people who were rioting. Finding out who these people are and contacting their employers to inform them they were rioting. If they don't have jobs, threaten them with taking away their federal assistance. Are they getting government loans? Charge their ass with domestic terrorism and cut off their funding.

Easy shit to do. Once you start cracking down, it will cut this shit out.

Another good reason to defund

Should the cops have come in and staked the rioters to the ground with a few saber slashes to the belly?

I hear that's an ancient criminal justice technique of your people.

President Trump has the right idea. If they wanna have their own rules, they need privatization of the university.

Most university officials are either true believers or passive cucks who can't keep their crazies in line. The inmates run the asylum these days. They need to be punished.

>university vows to protect free speech
>doesn't do it and turns into libtard breeding grounds where even the appearance of a 'conservative' causes riots
>b-but why defund it?

even if what you say is true.
Cutting off the icing is a big deal.
Lets say you need 50 a day to live.you make 60 yourself and I give you 40 for help.

You realy want that 40 to go away?

>threatening

I'm guessing this happens by end of week

FUCK BERKELEY AND THE LIBERAL FAGGOTS THAT ATTEND IT.

LET IT WITHER.

He's proven he's not 'all talk, no action' like the politicians he defeated so yep

WE LOVE YOU TRUMP!

Federal funding is more than 50% of the Berkeley research funding, though.

THIS

>> Men in girls restrooms or I will take your children's lunch money!
Obama lowers the bar being a literal school bully. Again, opens the door for Trump to MAGA!

I just feel bad for the white conservative kids who are studying there. I hope they get the fuck out of California as soon as they earn their qualifications. That state looks even worse than the UK, and that says a lot.

> All speech I don't agree with is Hate speech.

PC culture is a cancer on the free exchange of ideas.

also i can't wait for the wonderful drop in aplicants next season. you guys should have seen what happened to mizzou.

>one person using their voice silences another

Why do liberals think everything is a zero sum game? Like, what is this faggot saying, that there is a finite amount of free speech to go around and nigger loving Jewish faggots need to quit hogging it all so POC's voice can be heard?

You know how they install discipline in the army? If one soldier fucks up the whole unit is punished. You can imagine what happens to the guy. And boy, did those antifaggots fuck up big time.

this.

their biggest argument was that he would never follow through with his promises.

TPP
NAFTA
Planned parenthood
H-1bs
city sanctuary act
WALL

they sure are grabbing at sticks now! LOL

He doesn't read it but it was proven during the election at least two of his inner team do.

Seeing tons of normies agreeing with it too.

No I haven't OP, it's incredible! Finally a president who has the balls to tell these communist institutions to fuck off!

I don't see what the problem is. Nothing should have federal funding anyway.

Fpbp

Trump eternal president of the western world when

forgot DAPL/KEYSTONE!
:D

The university has a documented history of tolerating discrimination against conservative students and viewpoints, in violations of Title IX. Claiming 'We don't condone it, but we aren't going to take action against it' is no defense.

they dindu nuffin

He won't do what he says -he shouldn't be elected.

He's doing what he said he would -he should never have been elected!

"university"

the ((professors)) and ((staff)) encourage and support this shit.

Ask Mizzou what happened to Alumn contributions after their chimpouts. Cali is perpetually bankrupt and will soon lose most federal funding. The day of funding liberalism with tax dollars has passed.
Cleaning up primary and secondary education is essential to MAGA. The leftists have stepped into the trap once again; their stupidity and lack of control is our greatest ally.

check his twitter account it's real, he really fucking tweeted this

Berkley deserves it too, none of the people doing research are fucking rioting, they will go wherever the money is

I was posting and suggesting it last night during the periscope streamings.

Did I, did I start something?

makes my fucking blood boil

>Berkeley falls
>illegals get deported
>strict voting I.D. laws implemented
>come 2020 California goes red
Screencap this.

So Fucking pissed, morning Joe found a way to disavow the protesters but then start blaming this in divisive retoric from Trump and how Milo is offensive and worked for Bannon at breitbart and then continued to say Trump "welcomed this"

WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS GARBAGE?! The Fucking nerve

why doesn't George Soros fund Berkeley instead, he's got deep pockets.

>hate speech is WRONG and unacceptable!!
>but rioting, assaults and literal murders are FINE when its against you fucking nazi scums!
>Tuck Frump and F**k white people

based Afrikaner.

This

Why are people so uneducated in the art of discipline and control

A new set of top universities will arise out of this time, Chicago likely amogst them. Berkely and Harvard and others will fall by the wayside.

They seriously fucked up, Berkeley will be made an example of. Once Trump is done with Berkeley, all other higher education places will have to abide to new rules.

Trump will single handedly fix all colleges and universities.

I swear i maybe wrong but conservative didnt go this batshit crazy when Obama got elected but i i was way too high back then so did anything like this ever happen with Obama??

If the university administration (and as it is very likely - the gender studies staff) are found out to have supported this protest (let's face it: it was a riot to orpress dissending opinions, just as it's always done by "progressive" tolerant students), then the SHOULD lose access to taxpayer money. Citizens do NOT pay taxes only for said taxes to get used to impede free speech and brainwash gullible students. I only feel sorry for the STEM parts of that university, who already have to suffer under the reign of "social sciences" and now might face even worse problems...

Maybe Trump could make it so that only STEm subjects (and other subjects not affiliated with whatever-became-of-sociology or gender studies?)

GOOD. It's about fucking time the UC system got fucked.

Because they have basic human decency.

Then they need to try harder allow the hunting of antifa on their properties.

there was the tea party, it was the kind of protest where country western singers sing about American and people have a few beers

nothing like this fucking scumbag garbage you see now, the left is so dramatic

There were protests, a lot of bitching and whining but nothing if this level of retardation.

Had conservatives really come forth to violently protest, there would've been major casualties.

You mean I make 50 and need 60 to live, and you give me 40?

Of course they did. Look at all these protesters, violently going to work and contributing to the horrors of capitalism.

BOTH SIDES JUST AS BAD, SO VOTE HILLARY.

Thx just seem they are retarded fuck tards then well it seems its going to get worse before it gets better then

God damn the word hate speech has lost all its meaning. Having opposing views isn't hate speech just because you're so offended it goes against your position that your emotionally dug in on.

the protestors are the brainwashed students, make the professors pay for the clean up

why would they help that chucklefuck milo just because of this?
would you help anita sarkeesian's viewpoints just because she was threatened?

of course not!
wtf?

obama was a prison state!

he just silenced the opposition with the patriot act without a court hearing...

obama would of executed people doing shit like this

"hate" speech is the reason why america is great

Liberals are not civilized humans.

hate speech = wrongthink

Dude, of course not. It's always been this way. Conservatives rant on the TV and on message boards. Leftists break shit and whine on Reddit.

It's bad news for leftists if conservatives start breaking shit, believe me.

>The university did nothing wrong.
HA

We should blow it up for existing.

The school is complicit. They sit on their hands until things get out of control (and sometimes they deliberately foster this by pulling police out), and then cancel the event. No one is punished, and the left learns that their cowardly bullshit works.

Any public institution that pulls this shit shouldn't receive a dime of federal funding. Here's the new checklist of duties by universities to ensure peoples' civil rights:

1. anyone caught wearing a mask during a public demonstration is immediately expelled.
2. anyone caught engaging in violence meant to suppress peoples' civil rights is immediately expelled.
3. police will be instructed to aggressively suppress violent elements. Peaceful protesters are welcome, but violent ones will be jailed and expelled.
4. university presidents will condemn any action meant to curtail the peaceful exercise of anyone's civil rights.

Failure to comply should, on first offense, result in a one year freeze on all forms of government funds and aid.

I work in academia. I promise you that if you make legitimate threats against their money supply, this shit will stop immediately. Universities care more about money than extremist caricatures of Jews. There's even precedent for this. Governments employed similar tactics to destroy the KKK and segregationists. Cut off their fucking money if they refuse to behave.

The school encouraged, celebrated and instigated anti-fa led riots.

The head of the school himself said he supports terrorism to halt freedom of speech.

so fucking easy

hopefully this incites the commies to riot again

but the university DID allow free speech -- it was the children with the masks that fucked everything up and set fires and shit

If anything like this happened in 2009 I would've remembered it.

No they didn't. They literally encouraged and promoted the violence and told the police not to intervene to stop it and issued a statement saying they did not support freedom of speech and that it was not welcome on their campus.