youtu.be/4UXkrx1Io8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wHCFtp2aDZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/wHCFtp2aDZQ

Antifags are out of fucking control

Time to "show them what a police state looks like"

Day of the LRAD when?

Bring this up to BLM. White trendy college students rioting vs. Ferguson.

Peaceful students of color are trying to get ahead and better understand the methods of their oppressors.

i hope he is okay

>beaten nearly to death
>gets held in a hold for 10 seconds
k den

SEE NAZI PUNCH NAZI

Fucking this lol

Nazi punches back

>you die

Awesome. Coming soon to a neighborhood near you white bois.

Is this satire? Because the accent seems over the top

why does police let them do whatever they want? why do they let them destroy and loot shops? police have to react in such situations

Reports says mayor told police not to move in. Do they even have such power? Many such cases of Police not taking action. Who is responsible for this dumb situation? We need answers!

Fat fuck has balls. Good for him.

God, I hope so. My wife won't complain about my investments in certain things then.

THIS IS RIBURARIIII

>Yoku Ugoku

seems legit

>they decided to steal from me, and break my face

my fucking sides.

The fuck is with the silly phony accent?

top kek this nigga isnt japanese, no fucking way

Honestly ,why hasnt antifa been classified as a terrorist organization? They have pretty much the same tactics as terrorists desu.

Do you really think Soros is going to let his precious pet organization be classified as one?

They have huge amounts of (((money))) behind them. Media also runs cover for them.

I honestly would rather have a ANTIFA registry than a Muslim one, these communist loving fucks are more dangerous than Muslims IMHO

The scary thing about them, is in their minds, all of this is 100% okay and they're the "good goys"

Bellekelley..

Literally not at all what I was expecting in that video. It says something about our society when I see a fatter man, with blood on his face, and dyed hair and immediately think he's a retarded leftist out to make a point.

this guy has more balls then 90% of the people on Sup Forums

always kill a traitor before an enemy, jimbo

I can totally relate to this.

>yoku ugoku