>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
archive.is/Syqyt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110211242/#110215316
abcnews.go.com/US/military-convoy-flying-trump-flag-belonged-seal-unit/story?id=45207477
archive.is/qBZUO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for national capitalism

Berkmeme.

Checked! How's everyone doing this morning?

AWOO AWOO AWOO

berkley nerds get asshurt when you call the school cal

Deplorable Bitch, I’ve lived in five different countries, traveled and conducted research in over 40 nations around the world, lived in numerous cities with loads of diversity. I grew up in North Tulsa, Oklahoma, the 98% African American side of town, in my early life. We lived with a wide range of diversity of blue collar folks that worked in the oil refineries, welded and lubed trains and machinery in West Tulsa. We lived in a lower socio-economic group with people in poverty; including Hispanics, Vietnamese, African Americans, Native Americans, etc. My mother’s side of the family is half Cherokee, my uncle a full-blooded Cherokee. My wife and her entire family are Colombian. So, I lived with loads of diversity in my daily life you dumb fuck! But, to get to your ignorant ass question loaded with assumptions; here’s my answer: I moved to Boulder from Washington, D.C. where I lived in both SE D.C. and SW D.C., both prominent African American communities. I eventually was diagnosed with a rare form of blood cancer and had a 15% chance of living when diagnosed. I now have an 85% chance of living and continue to heal. What’s your story Deplorable Bitch? You probably want to delete your stupid ass question now; or are you too ignorant to realize what you were asking with no context? And, go fuck yourself along with your white trash, Ku Klux Klan racist memes. Suck it, you fuck! And if you have a problem, step up and I’ll handle your raggedy ass like Clinton handles Trump’s; with an explanation that’s based on facts and not false projections and assumptions. You don’t know me, so go waddle in your cesspool of right wing extremism and get ready to have your arse handed to you on election day when Trump loses like the loser that he is, and that you seem to have revealed yourself to be too. There’s no place for your ignorant bullshit in America.

HAS BERKELEY DISAVOWED?

nth for tfw no kellyanne gf

Delete this!

Damn this video spread around fast. Went from 100ish views to 50k+ in less than 12 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo

yeah it's not even funny. people here unironically believe that our education is "free" when it's costing us unbelievable amounts of money. not to mention the indoctrination aspect. I have no idea how to fight it.

AWOO

Lefties BTFO

AWOOOOOO

Awoo? That's a new one. Was Awoo a kang?

>Only 30% of Californians support seceding in 2018

It's not gonna happen

I know how Trump can get rid of ALL leftists, but some of you guys wouldn't be too happy about it.

Basically, all he needs to do is to introduce a tax on unemployed people, 95% of which are leftists. Neets, basically - and while this could affect some of our Sup Forums pals, it would destroy the leftists and make them work.
So if you're not studying or not working - you have to pay a specific tax, not sure how much it would be. A similar thing was introduced in Belarus last year.

Thoughts? Seeing that Trump wants to create more jobs, this could work well and shut the fuck up those leftist cunts, making them at least a bit useful.

Good shit, desu.

I spent a good amount of time shilling for Berkeley engineering and sciences, convinced maybe 2 people they deserve to be spared. Pretty good.

They are probably dead though, I am a caltech missile now.

Berkeley STEM departments defunded when?

I'm excited for Cruz to wipe the floor with Bernie, but I don't want to deal with CNN Jewry.

*sips joe*

Did we ever find out if that guy died?

Doesn't that also mean 70% are happy to live in Trump's America?

Can I just say I love the daily press briefings.

And I especially love how they are fucking the establishment media. Access people via skype, and talking about moving to a bigger room.

Will end the stranglehold these people have.

Freedom of the press baby. It's not just about being able to say what the fuck you want, it's about the press being free and allowed access.

Oh, and spicer was a good if not great choice. His first day was rocky as fuck, but he set the tone. Needs to get better at reading from notes, but his off the cuff stuff is great.

DARPA and science breakthroughs don't happen on their own.

Is this Sup Forums approved vidja?

the aclu would waste millions of taxpayer dollars fighting it

My sister enrolled my niece in montessory school. a spot opened up like 1 week before classes started and she got in, thank goodness.

Public education is downright scary in America now. Even if your teachers aren't cucced, Common Core will finish the job of ridding the students of any free thought.

No one even knows if anyone got arrested. Berkeley is a hellhole.

reminder these are the three least interesting people in the world

My advice is to become the Head Norwegian and fix your education system but I lack enough knowledge on your country's politics. I will assume you're better than Sweden.

Public educational is an unconstitutional cancer

You convinced me that they should be gutted alongside since they evidently produce whiny faggots like yourself.

me on the right

You are really triggering my autism, friendo.

No, it's made by the same guy that did this other really shitty game and looks like just a cash in

>watching fnf
Sure thing, gramps.

It probably won't happen. But if there were a vote, the butthurt lefties would be more serious about showing it up.

I just wanted to help America.

Most is, to be fair. I want a more private centric model like Japan.

No but she is a Kekite.

Not happening. Everything else is free game though. Watch them flock to STEM.

Wouldn't the pro-secession voters just beat the opposition to death with Antifa bats?

in terms of immigration, yes we're better than Sweden. but in terms of balance for public sphere vs private sphere, we're worse. we're drugged up on oil money.

Good

losing a state would look bad for Trump

I think that means that 70% isn't suicidal

You haven't convinced a single other person to be concerned.

It also takes 3/4ths of the state legislatures supporting it, not just 51% or even 100% of Californians.

Wasn't my intention to discourage. Berkeley has probably an excellent mathematical and natural science department. It is just a shame it has so much baggage to drag with it in social studies etc. And I don't think it is possible to say what they should use money on so only solution is take it all away.

Maybe it's because the other 70% were taught about something like that that happened before.

why liberals enjoy terrorist attacks so much?

hating brown haired guy who's not steve doocy is the only colbert report meme I liked

>Jewish people in a small Texas city handed Muslim worshippers the keys to their synagogue after the town's only mosque was destroyed in a fire.

WTF Im with Islam now, fuck da jews

>the law for the Wall was passed 10 years ago

WTF DRUMF WHERS MY WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

They must be made into an example.

Good point. Good bye California!

It's all part of our plan

Hmmm, a thought, maybe start with non-stem $ cut, give a deadline up front, after that deadline, stem is also affected.

This gives the effect of the stem people turning on the non-stem people for getting them involved.

They won't hear our pleas, friend. They don't care about prizes and prestige.

I am not really concerned, just hoping STEM stays.

Eh, its all good. I have no personal interest. I just love the best doing well.

I don't know why STEM can't be left alone.

doocy's son a cute!

Public education is killing America. Have my granddaughter enrolled in a private school. She is in kindergarten. This week she is learning about light, spectrum, shadows, reflection and refraction.

HAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

Those dumbasses over at NeoGAF are confirmed to have mistakenly targeted Navy-fucking-SEALs with a doxxing operation.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110630416#p110632154
archive.is/Syqyt insisting the convoy is USN on no basis other than "the Army and National Guard won't tell us its theirs"
>USN (United States Navy)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110211242/#110215316

>cue Navy SEAL pasta

I made the guy disable his kike chat on youtube, lol.

Did the Muslims recoil at the gesture?

may /ptg/ never fall

>Trips of Truth
I already got 2 trips of truth regarding the subject of jews today.

Who's excited to see the friendly fire on the left when they line up on the wrong side in the race war?

>NeoGAF

>people bitching about muh STEM funding

Please go back. You ruin this site. They need to be taught a lesson.

fucked up that first cross-link

Original article showing those were tier 1 operators flying a Trump flag down a highway in Louisville.

abcnews.go.com/US/military-convoy-flying-trump-flag-belonged-seal-unit/story?id=45207477

>The military convoy spotted on Sunday flying a Donald Trump flag near Louisville belonged to an East Coast-based SEAL unit, a Navy spokesperson told ABC News.

I'm not that into the politics of interdepartmental fighting at universities.

The best will get new jobs at the University Trump chooses to give Berkeley's money to. Berkeley have to fire them as they can afford having them employed anymore and the new university will need more people and thus hire them.

Trump is literally Hitler 2.0

So it was seals! I hope they only get a slap on the wrist for this.

Brace for butthurt.

That bad?

At what point is it legitimate opinion? I follow Trump 100 percent and am behind him on this, I am simply praying Berkeley was not foolish enough to destroy their STEM department which has produced great things.

Nothing will happen to them.

>Destroying Iraq, Libya etc was a mistake! it created a vacuum!

>OH GOD IRAN PLEASE JUST COLLAPSE ALREADY

So what exactly does Trump want??

Stem can't be left alone because federal involvement in education is unconstitutional. We're trying to crawl out of the New Deal ditch.

Education lives in the 10th Amendment and is reserved for the states.

Trump is done. Let's see why:

>HE WENT OFF ON THE PRESIDENT OF AUSTRALIA YESTERDAY

>HAS THREATENED TO INVADE MEXICO IF THEY DON’T GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER

>GONE AFTER IRAN

>AND THREATENED TO CUT OFF FED FUNDING FOR UC BERKLEY

He's going to get impeached if he doesn't stop. He's threatening all of our international relations. Australia literally did nothing.

Reddit was also an accomplice.

archive.is/qBZUO

surprisingly nothing

Maybe they both colluded into this for some insurance money and then still went with a go fund me cause muh muslim being bullied by trump.

Berkeley will be a mini-sweden. BERKELEY YES.

DEUS VULT?

you know what would be great

if someone could take that trump carolus rex video and awooify it

that would be so swell golly gee

statist plebeian

Its legitimate when you develop the goddamned sense that you're souring people to your cause by not being satisfied with your original points and refusing to shut the fuck up about it. Like a shill.

Somebody on Fox said they'll get disciplinatory punishment which is basically nothing.

Bait I know but I'm so tired of people not understanding what impeachment is.

Jack shit is going to happen to them lol

>Ohio pastor (Darrell Scott) says Chicago gang leaders want to meet with Trump to reduce violence

What? Gang leaders?

You're a leftist and you're trying to erode confidence in Trump. I'm telling you not to waste your time. There have been hundreds if not thousands of concern shills before you. You're easy to spot and never have any lasting effect.

Better terms.

He's not about to go to war with Iran, he knows that's horrible, but he can't let Iran feel safe.

Ainsley a cute, though.

The politics is the same as politics in a class room.

Imagine tyrone (the berkeley administration & non-stem depts) chimps out in class, and the teacher punishes everyone, and this is a new teacher and the first time its occured. It used to be tyrone and everyone got away with it.

What will happen?

The whole class dislikes and gets passive aggressive with the teacher.

>compared to

Punish tyrone at first, but warn the rest of the class, if tyrone isnt in line, soon you will all be punished with him.

Tyrone will get beatup after class and stop fucking around.

So when is Trump going to legalize killing Antifa supporters?

>its about being allowed access
Nope. The press has no right to "access". Spicer could kick out all the press today and cancel briefings entirely if he wanted. Briefings have only been a thing since Nixon, "access" is not in the Constitution, though the legacy press likes to pretend its the case.

somebody, please... GET JA RULE ON THE PHONE

i need to know what ja thinks about all this