>fights degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzWccBKk5eI&t=318s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>turk

I don't hate muslims

we dont hate jews we hate international jewery

>hates jews

Disgusting, they should not hate anyone. We are all human beings.

>treat women the way they are supposed to be treated

No they do not. Women should be treated as equals to men.

>the only one with balls to eliminate the fag crisis

Nothing wrong with homosexuality. Gay people are people just like anyone else.

>rewards strength and loyalty

Sometimes these are good qualities, but not when it comes at the expense of the common citizen.

>fights degeneracy

What degeneracy? There is nothing wrong when people want to decide to do "Degenerate" things with their own bodies and lives.

Islam is oppressive, just like Christianity and fascism.

Because of the rape, barbarism, treating women like trash, hating cristians and western society, no fun allowd religion and most muslim countries are completley backwards in mentality. Even rich countries like Saudi Arabia are mostly populated by nigger tier people. Also, they are a subversive element in western countries, and want to destroy them from within.

Ths should explain everything

>99% shitskins

no thanks shekelstein

good goy

Islam is in decline. Most reputable theologians and clerics are (((coincidentally))) supporters of terrorists or terrorists themselves. Also the richest Muslim nation (also the birthplace of Islam itself) is secretly the closest butt buddy of Israel. Have fun with your constant civil wars and beheadings famalam

>fights degeneracy

doubtful

They smell like a trash

>fights degeneracy

Bullshit

aisha was 19 when she was married

>Ibn Kathir (1301 – 1373), in his book Al-bidayya wal-nihaya

>"“Asma died in 73 A.H. (After Hijra or Emigration to Medina) at the age of one hundred years. She was ten years older than her sister Aisha.” This would make Asma 28 years of age in 1 A.H. and Aisha 18 years old. Then in year 2 A.H. year of the consummation of her marriage to The Holy Prophet Aisha should have 19 years old""

They look like trash

They sound like trash

this fucking thread for the 10000000000000000 time

I don't know Mr. Roach, maybe the fact that they are blocking every progress where ever they show up.
You are not allowed to question the quran and the quran claims that the earth is flat and there are flying mountains in the sky.
So go figure.

The perfect muslim is a cuck,a slave to his god,living in a society where he has to go pray and do Ramadan and if he doesn't he might get killed,if he contradicts corrupt clerics he will be labelled an apostate and killed.in such a society he is but a slave to the believes of others,in Europe and America and the West you can be your own god,you can think what you want believe what you want and do as you please give a Fuck about others till you become what you want.Islam is better if you're mediocre for it is antidegenerate but if you're smart enough you don't need Islam and it's only a burden for anything above mediocre

Your both shit. After we expose the Jews You are next.

You force convert others .

youtube.com/watch?v=rzWccBKk5eI&t=318s

Were christians any different a short while ago?
Modern islam exists too, why judge all of us on the basis of believes in third world countries?

"The majority of traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham, when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina.."

You just the same shit as a jews.

Hot.

Because the muslim diasporah around the world is shit tier delinquents, drug dealers and rapist.
Execept the Iranian diasporah.

I hate muslims because I'm Jewish.

>eliminate fag crisis
>fucking little boys in Afghanistan

Fuck off you lowlife shitskin. my brother was in Kabul for six months and he saw a minor in an afghan police station

and just a few weeks ago there was an article from the msm about that topic. they literally kidnap little boys to fuck them in their free time.

>girls for breeding
>boys for fun

Sup Forums has been subverted

I don't generalize. Some of us aren't as stupid as our president, or his supporters.

I only hate 20-40 year old muslim men who flowed into european countries during 2015-2016. They are nothing but adventurers and we shouldn't tolerate their bullshit

i bet you lick nigger feet too
fucking midget faggots

>Were christians any different a short while ago?
Yes.

And just look how awesome the societies are this wonderful culture has built!

Because you engage in rent-seeking and predation against nonbelievers. Even if most Muslims don't approve of this, you Sunni have no pontiff to declare such behavior to be heresy and keep people in line.

modern islam is just muslims that dont practice their religion
if they did all the things thhat mohamed the rapist killer slave owner told them
there wouldbe a lot of wars tbqh

The answer to that question if fucking obvious. However, I actually hate the cause of the Muzzie problem more... Cultural Marxism, Libtards, etc

based

we hate white slavers. death to pedophiles. death to christian killers.