This country is 30 days away from civil war

the craziness has been amped up to 11, everything is getting faster, everyone is full of vitriol

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=putin wealthiest man in the world
youtu.be/gjTB1B7tN1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>civil war
Nah. There aren't any clean divides like last time, and Trump has the military. Any real civil insurrection would be crushed overnight

We would see a police state before we would see a civil war.

>A bunch of bikers and gun lovers versus purple haired Tumblr users

Let me know how it goes.

Nah. It's more like leftist rioters will get too violent then get crushed by Trump. Then they won't do it again.

hope it spreads to swedistan

Don't worry about it. The military, frontline law enforcement, and overwhelming majority of the working class is pro-Trump.

A civil war would require warriors on both sides. The Anti-Trump side has only Tumblrinas, cat ladies and balaclavad 'anarchist' faggots who are only violent because they're used to not being held accountable.

And then, Putin has his FLAWLESS VICTORY!

kek, your country is imploding while pissing off all of your allies. the American empire is over.

go ahead and call me a leaf or point out that my country accepts immigrants, you've got nothing.

*Putin God-Emperor of Mankind
my bad

>Please look at the flag before responding

Give Australia their job back.

>everyone is full of vitriol

Not me. I don't even see any of this shit. Rural retard here.

You forget Trump is acting at an accelerated rate. That means you are more like three days away from civil war. It is crazy but you made your choice. Now it is time to go full retard!

>Let me know how it goes.

From the looks of all the Trump supporter ass I've seen kicked on videos, not too good, champ.

The media is to blame.

They are feeding the fire, they are encouraging riots among people with lower intelligence.

putin is too broke to be a bogeyman.

>this country is 30 days away from civil war

cool, this should be fun.

Trump supporters have more to lose than Trigglypuffs and college kids who major in post-colonial studies. And most if not all of the riots have been in Liberal cesspools, so of course Trump supporters are keeping a low profile.

That's because they aren't actually forming groups to fight back, it's currently large groups against individuals.

If it actually did become a them vs us situation it would not go well for the anti Trump people, if you think otherwise you are living in a bubble.

>mfw I'm a loser who never bought their MAGA hat because food seemed more important
Fuck it, they're on sell and I'm getting one today to prevent getting lynched for showing up in anime t-shirts.

excuses, excuse. just admit it, you've never touched a woman and would probably get BTFO in a real fight

At least we're interesting enough for you to care.

How hard up are you that a hat wouldn't allow you to eat?

Awesome, I'll gladly help you guys out if you give me some guns.

I'm not too worried. While the antifa toddlers are buying spray paint, I just picked up a sweet new Seekins SP15, with a gay 10 rounder (Colorado Fuckers).

Trump's scaring people, and they have good reason. He has his supporters believing that he's the exact opposite person than who he is: he's increasing corruption, consolidating and boosting federal power, and damaging freedom of speech every day.

If there is a riot or armed conflict he'll use it as justification for even more severe executive actions.

Not very, I just needed an excuse to save money.

Why do people keep throwing the word corruption around like politics haven't always been corrupt rich people who could care less about you?

> damaging freedom of speech every day.
You idiot, do you have a clue what just happened at Berkeley?

Hopefully this doesn't cause AR-15s to rise in price.

Are you forgetting that all the cops pepper spraying antifa and shooting Jamal when he points a gun at them are Trump supporters?

Why on earth would Trump supporters violently riot, we LITERALLY own the streets, fittingly as we also paid for them.

>drain the swamp!

>anyone who disagrees about how large my inauguration crowd was is an enemy!

guaranteed replies

Are you seriously over-estimating Anti-Fa?
They are just paid shills that majority still with their parents....and that has been proven!

If they are too scared to hold a gun nevermind kill someone...how in God's earth do you expect these autistic commie rats do start a Civil War?!?

I hope it can wait until July!

I'm building up enough savings to put a down payment of a $400k house that's selling for $150k after the Trump Crash

I love it because I'm not in the states, but I'd be a bit scared if I were there. Trump is god given human form, but that's pointless if an SJW mob comes to rape and kill you in your own home.

I don't know but I wish a nigga would

never going to happen

you "people" are too scared to fight back we're gonna steamroll you nazis

>bunch of faggots antifa and liberals getting rekt
>civil war

nah man, this is just pest control

the world will be better off when you're corpses.

People outside of cali have guns.

Keep telling yourself that, make sure you wear an ironic shirt like bullet proof so when your corpse ends up on the news we can all have a laugh

We are not near civil war.

This shit only happened because the asshole ordered the police to stand down why paid protesters rioted. This is a forced situation.

We might however see the feds sent in to enforce the rule of law like out of the past. Like when they were sent south to enforce the end of segregation.

going pretty good so far

Yep. Police, Military and the vast majority of the armed population are Trump supporting Patriots. The eyebrow and nose rings will not save the liberals.

Guns don't help against molotov cocktails and other fuckery. Not to mention most institutions don't let you enter while armed.

yeah but ultimately liberals are too lazy to riot unless they are paid to, also behaving like a criminal doesn't help them

These people don't realize the civil war was averted by Trump's presidency

No I just got surgery you FAGGOT STOP PUT IT ON HOLD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was really hoping for more (you)'s desu

Leaf please, you aren't gonna molotov my house when I shoot you with a thirty ought six

OK, discuss this scenario
>Antifa riots for two days straight on some southern state city like Atlanta, it's Ukraine-tier
>the police is told to keep the riots contained but not to stop them
>national guard is just hanging out
>civil militias show up from rural and suburban area
>a clash happens
>the antifa throws a molotov into the militia crowd
>it's open game
>squads climb up buildings and open fire
>it's a massacre, it's so bad the police doesn't even want to get involved
>one militia casualty
>32 antifa
What would happen? Would the militias get shut down, if the police and national guard refuse to defend the people, who is?

>broke
40K keks
google.fr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=putin wealthiest man in the world

>liberals who have no access to guns
>not trained
>lanky
>weak minded and cowardly
>vrs 90% of US military and police

Lol.

>a little riot in commiefornia
lmao its literally nothing
BLM was ten times worse than this.
Trump is facing barely any resistance.

One small riot in a college town by a couple dozen funded antifags isn't cause for alarm, its optics.

Do you guys all live in the inner cities, or do you never leave your house or what? Because I'll admit Sup Forums and twitter make things look bad, but the second I step away from them the world is the same as its always been. And I work with a large variety of people, including both gun nuts and Muslims/immigrants, so it's not like I'm in a bubble either.

They're getting beat down in most cases even in blue states so this scenario wouldn't happen.

Nah, you're just a loon getting all your information vicariously through various mind manipulators.

It's ok, they're trying to get you to feel that way.

Put the tinfoil on your head and go for a jog,they can't get you then.

>constant shilling means people are ready for civil war

I think the term you mean is "astroturfing."

>wouldn't happen
>literally happened 20hrs ago
>police kept the riots contained but didn't bother to stop them.
You're gonna need better b8

Of realky hasn't a riot at Berkeley is literally nothing

In all seriousness, it is only a matter of time until /oneofus/ goes HAM on these antifa protestors and unleashes a real hardcore massacre, the question is when?

You have yet to present a valid justification for the events at UC Berkeley.

>There aren't any clean divides like last time

lol...

Really? What happens when a protestor about to light a molotov cocktail gets shot in the face???

the situation as you described it did not happen
i mean
if you wanna pretend it did go ahead
shits tranquil as fuck so far, we're about 2 weeks into Trump's presidency and only now is shit being instigated. that's some weak rioting.
why not just let them rage and wear themselves out? contain it, let them have a tantrum once every few months. france has this shit all the time and nobody cares.

So you have xray vision and telepathy now?

No it isn't you 15 year old retard

You could say the same for any country. Except maybe Japan

Not really, most people have jobs and go to work.

>weapons manufacturers will now drive gun sales by fear mongering a civil war instead of fear mongering the president taking our guns

yo'll be next failed state mate

>did not happen as described
>people were knocked out on video and kicked on the ground
youtu.be/gjTB1B7tN1A (can't find specific video)
>no police on sight
>let them rage and wear themselves out
Yeah, let them eat cake... And then what? Enlighten me on what happened next after Marie Antoinette let them eat cake?

Not gonna happen. Antifa will just get BTFO by riot police because they're pussies and there's relatively few of them.

First day here?

Again, what happened in UC Berkeley? I know Antifa cant stand against the police, but what if the police allows the riots to grow uncontrollably like it did in UC Berkeley.

I'm ready. Have resources, arms, and drones. Will support like-minded, pro-infanticide, pro-republic neighbors. Leftist's must surrender and face consequences for their actions. May we forever be on God's side!

Whats the quickest way to show Im down with Trump? Should I say I like country music and potatoes?

Good luck getting Federal money to rebuild a sanctuary college

How does one accurately throw a molotov cocktail @ a target without being in line of sight from their target? Again, if shot in the face before the bottle is thrown, the only thing that burns is the communists body.

After UC Berkeley, they most likely won't take any chances.

>Trump supporting Patriots

Most Trump supporting patriots are fat, middle aged ex factory workers with maybe a high school education. They are also the bestest goys.

This is just a vocal minority. Moderates are starting to question it. Older, more conservative family members are using this as ammo against their wayward brethren

This is why I hate armchair gun owners. Try googling it perhaps.

>White libcucks shoot other white libcucks not realizing they're white libcucks

gonna be great desu have fun CA anons

You forgot about military experience... They have that too, which becomes highly relevant in the event of civil unrest. Let's see a bunch of highly trained gun owners with military training vs a bunch of special snowflakes who are scared of guns.

Good luck to y'all but I sure as shit have no worries.

Say what leafcuck? If you can see your target, the target can see you. Taught on day 2 of basic training. Give Justin Trudeau a hug for me plz.

Wear your colors, comrade.

A FUCKING LEAF

I dare say from evidence available that the vast majority of the military and alphabet agencies are on Trumps side. Youre on the right side of history, dont believe the fearmongering coming from kissinger/soros (crypto jews)

>the champion of the left is a faggot who runs away after throwing a nigger-tier sucker punch that didn't even faze his victim

>clean divides

You know nothing of the civil war m8

It came out last summer dumbass. Everyone saw it already. It was meh.

Funny how the leafs are so interested in what goes on in the US, when we could give two shits about what goes on in America's northern most territory - Canuckistan

Poo missiles are ready and set, just let me know whenever you need some anti-trump libcucks to be fucked in the ass

>Good luck to y'all but I sure as shit have no worries.

Just stay out of the cities and work in your factory.

heres your (you) faggot

American education everybody.

>after San Antonio they won't take any chances
>after shutting down the Chicago rally they won't take any chances
>after attempting to shoot Trump they won't take any chances
>after blocking people from the inauguration they won't take any chances
>after after burning that limo in DC they won't take any chances
>After rioting and killing one person on CA they won't take any chances
>[you are here]