Whats wrong with gays, if they:

-use condoms (dont spread HIV)
-right-wing
-dont support LGBT
-dont participate in gay prides
-do not impose their views on others

???

Sure. Gays like that don't exist though.

>what's wrong with gays if they aren't gay?

None, it's natural. Majority is just not into it.

As a homo I just hate faggots like Milos.

Gays like that are non-existent.

that's like asking
>what's wrong with terrorists if they don't kill people?

you like that bbc?

>What's wrong with niggers that support KKK?
>What's wrong with pretty right-wing femenist?
>What's wrong with non obnoxious vegans?
Nothing, these are fantasy creatures though.

fpbp

You mean as long as we don't know that they are some degenerate?
Nothing.

I do. Apart from the condoms part since I refuse to do anything anal related.
I've lived with my boyfriend for a few years and he shares those same traits as me. We both act normally, dress normally, do decent jobs, and never make a big thing out of being gay. Hell I say partner most of the time when referring to him rather than boyfriend since it helps avoid the issue with strangers.

If I had the option of being straight I would take it but its not on the cards. It kills me that I'll never have a wife or children and my life will be seen as a gimmick by most of society but I do not consider myself badly treated by society in any way and its up to me just to make the best of a bad situation.

No, white unmutilated cock only.

I just hate whiny accents. Milo is an out and out faggot - irrespective of his politics.

They still start shitty threads like this because they're worse than women when it comes to approval seeking. Gas the fags.

Yeah, these threads are clear trolling. Still like them though.

After you, juden.

Cancer is natural too

You wish, faggot.

i found out last week that in the flat beneath mine lives a gay couple. i knew both of them but i never knew they lived together or that either one of them was gay. theyre the best neighbours one could wish for.
>silent
>accept your packages for you and bring them over
>rarely have parties and if they do tell everyone on the block beforehand
>greet everyone nicely but not too nicely
>dressed normally
solid 10/10 neighbours

Do you ever get the urge to go over and see what they get up to?

As long as they are celibate, there is nothing wrong with them.

How did you found out?

Wtf I like skinny tight young twink butts now

If they reject the promiscuous and highly sexualized gay culture then I can tolerate them.

It will be useful to have their voice in the battle against Islam.

Bullshit. There're plenty of based gays they just don't get involved in the gay community and don't act like giant faggots.

A lot of gay guys are totally chill, work good jobs and absolutely hate Muslims and the left because they push the idea that trans people are the same as gay people.

not really.
old man from the block referred to them as "the homos" in a converation.

I'm a nationalist and very straight even though I have a young boyfriend. It's much easier to get a twink than it is to get a woman, so that's why I'm into degeneracy I guess.

Tolerance of sin against God is the first step of a decadent society

Society hasn't always been Abrahamic.

they turn to little boys when they get older and their sex drives wane.

Reminder than fucking another man is an abomination and you WILL

BURN
IN
HELLLLFIREEEEE

>Confusing degenerate bisexuals with red-blooded homos.

That they are mentally ill and to a large extent cannot control their actions, so as a group they will most likely always spread disease, rape children, nepotistically take over media outlets and so on. Meaning that even if there is an exception to the rule generally speaking the whole group should be exterminated/treated.

According to your criteria? Nothing. GayBros are alright but faggots are gay.

Be gay no one gives two shits, just keep it to yourself

They keep posting on pol. In the attempt to get sympathy of people who are not gay. So don't care if they live or die.

Nothing. There are probably gays that act like this but we dont know them because they dont scream "HEY IM A FAGGOT" every 10 minutes.

Why would you not support LGBT, or at least LGB as a homo?

You'd have to be an idiot. It'd be like supporting the nation of Islam as a white person.

You dropped the ball immediately with number 1. I watched some degenerate documentary about sex clinics on (((BBC 3))) before it switched to online. Everyone on it was a complete degenerate, but it was the faggots that got me. One faggot in particular

>The type that makes a spring look straight
>Brags about his numerous sexual partners, the fact he has a bf and the fact he doesn't use condoms
>Goes to get an HIV test
>"I ain't scared lol I know I'm pushing my luck, but I ain't got nuffin lol"
>"Well we're going to send you for some further tests at the hospital. It could be a mistake and we can't say for 100%, but the hospital can. They'll tell you for sure"
>Faggot instantly breaks down crying
>They (camera crew) talk to him in a park
>"It's just like "wow" I never fought... *cries* it's like waiting on a deaf sentence innit? *sobs* if I'm clear I swear I'll only ever have sex wif my partner and we'll always use condoms *cries some more* I just dunno what to do!"
>Genuinely feel sorry for him because he really is fucking devastated
>Fast forward 6 month or whatever it is to get the results
>"Hi, Mark. I have some good news for you our test was wrong. The hospital can confirm you don't have HIV or AIDS, but you do have [generic STD]. Congratulations! But please take precautions blah blah blah"
>Actually happy for him because the relief on his face is rare to see
>Talks to camera crew again
>"I'm just made up! No more strangers for me, no more not using condoms! It's just me, my partner and condoms from now on lol"
>Notes come up at the end telling you what happened after filming
>Mark went immediately back to fucking strangers without condoms and contracted HIV
>Absolutely no sympathy

They bring it on themselves. Fuck them. What makes it worse is that they spread this filth fucking everywhere and try to dupe kids into it from an early age.

> don't be annoying
> posts another gay thread

Yes, that's what wrong.

Nothing, I don't give a fuck. Stop parading around and demanding attention for your depravity, then people won't lash out.

They would be OK if they would become qt traps. As long as they look like boys I would rather not, thank you for asking anyhow.

>start a new office job
>guy strike sup a conversation
>he's actually an okay dude
>wants me to go hang out sometime
>"okay"
>swing by his house to pick him up
>he's basically Richard Simmons gay now
>"lol This is who I really am, user! I have to pretend to be that straight guy at work to avoid unwanted attention."

Fags like this should die.

>it's like waiting on a deaf sentence innit?

lmao, that's exactly how I hear it

>Whats wrong with gays if they dont behave like gays commonly behave? :^)

Darwin disapproves

How would they be gay and not support LGBT you autistic dense fuck

Condoms break, they dont always 0 the risk of contraction even when not breaking. There are also physical damages to the anus, permanent fissures, chronic leakage, prolapses which cost the system money.

Also it fuels the drive for sex into a blank hole where no fruit comes from. Sex is primarily for procreation and when you take the procreation part and turn it into a pathology, something that kills you, you're doing something wong.

Trannies shouldn't be there, it's not a sexual orientation. They can mutilate their body's all they want, still doesn't change their biological sex.

Faggot here and I don't support LGBT. They're all degenerate Marxists. I just want to be left alone in the backwoods of some southern state and live out my life with a man.

This, all of this.

What the fuck
LGBT = literally Lesbian, Gay, Bissexual and TRANSGENDER. Just because you like trannies doesn't mean they're not gay, dude

There's no point trying to tell Sup Forums not all gays are the same
They'll always think you're a bugchasing paedo but then again I don't blame them when the only gays you would notice are the loud ones

We're all victims of this modern liberal society

I don't really see it as an organization or something, but I guess that makes sense. I'm brazilian and I don't support brazilians.

MSM (Men that have with Men) is the subgroup who is getting more HIV infections cases / newer diagnosis than IV drug addicts THAT SHARE SYRINGE NEEDLES between them, overtaking them, specially in junkie countries like Portugal.

Now, explain that condom part.

>i don't exist
you don't exist you fucker

it's disgusting

Fag, you'll burn in hell Kuffar

Not gonna lie, former gay here. This is fucking hilarious watching gays crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let gays have unprotected anal sex.

Your not sr8 then

i dont mind this but i'd add they don't ruin public parks and shit with their casual sex which is disgusting and a public health risk.

also id worry that even with all these things their lifestyle might promote it to other males and lead to increased homosexual activities for non-gays that can spread disease and degenercy into the community.

also agree with it's ultra rare

and even if people like that do "exist" thats as they tell us as straight people. they have a political agenda to pretend they are just like everyone else except they fuck dudes. very hard to take their words as genuine

based old man

Their existence is a symptom of hedonism.

Having a partner and getting married should not be about sexual desire, but rather the advent of the basic social unit, the nuclear family.

Nothing.

Whatever is wrong with them, if it only has repercutions on themselves, is none of my business.

Nothing desu

What the fuck does it even mean to "support brazilians"?

We do, too bad the majority are faggot leftists who make their sexuality their identity. I mean how bland of a person do you have to be to do that?

I'd feel safer having gay neighbours than Muslim neighbours

fpbp

More F2P MMOs

They stick their dick in another dude's ass, it's disgusting. Just knowing someone does that puts me off.

>gay
>don't support TLGB
???

What state are you in?

He thinks he's better than his own people. Once a monkey, always a monkey.

Then you better start reining in your flamboyant faggot brethren.

They are not conducive to a healthy society.

The primary motivation behind the family unit is child-rearing. Gays have no reason to start a family, get married, embrace traditional lifestyles. Thus you have the evolution of gay hook-up culture, and a section of society where many of its members participate in frivolous promiscuity, and cheap hedonism. Heterosexual hook-up culture was originally based on / modeled after gay hook up culture.

I don't hate gays, and it's silly to think you can remove them all in a reasonably humane fashion, but they're just not conducive to a healthy society.

Ever heard about the gays that go to HIV parties?
it's litterary a party to get HIV so they dont need to worry to get it, so they just start with medines

Is that a pic of a guy kissing himself?

I'm gay and conservative, hate the LGBT movement shit, and I think pride parades are the most fucking embarrassing and horrible shit.
I don't try to spread my views on dick or anything, I don't really see the point of it.

And I don't use condoms because I'm gonna die a virgin if I can help it.

condoms don't prevent HIV

I've talked with many HIV-ridden faggots who had "protected sex" yet they still got HIV or another STD. Also the HIV is increasing year by year among gays..and they all know to wear condoms..yet they still get HIV.

>leading cause of HIV
>doesnt spread HIV

Wow! This sounds like all my neighbors.

>tfw dont live in a poor neighborhood.

They're white and not doing this?

I am one. My boyfriend is too.

the person you described either dose not exist or is the only one of his kind

Nothing

and than you see them on the news one day getting arrested for fiddlin' with underage boys
it's always the quiet ones you have to be worried about

I was taking to another gay friend of mine and mentioned how much I dislike Islam, and we had a big argument about how Islam is actually not at all a bad thing and I'm just a huge racist.
How can some people be so fucking dense, just because we're faggots doesn't mean we need to act like liberal faggots, do you not realize that these fuckers would throw you off a goddamn building?
The amount of people in the "LGBT community" that are just fucking in love with Islam is terrifying and retarded.

You wanna be gay in your own bedroom? Go ahead. But dont come out spread that stuff on the rest of society. Its not in any way productive or beneficial for it.

Actually my gay coworker was the one who redpilled me. He grew up in a rich Christian conservative family and turned gay later in life once he stopped lying to himself. He is against LGBT+, thinks trannies are disgusting, doesn't care about gay marriage, despises muslims and Jews, he actually hates gays in general and faggots like OP's pic.
I didn't know he was gay until after working with him for a month and someone else told me.
Faggots (even ones like Milo) deserve to be hung, gay men who do it in private and are against LGBTQ+ and the left are very rare and are alright.

you donĀ“t know how this game works

I exist. Therefore you are wrong.

See I mean, they do exist, but either they A) responsibly keep it to themselves, or B) the left keeps trying to murder them.

-use condoms (dont spread HIV)
As if there is any other viable sex besides safe sex - if you bareback with anyone besides your partner outside a monogamous relationship you're basically scum and you make the rest of us look bad
-right-wing
Haha well that's your opinion and you're welcome to it but there's room for all parts of the spectrum.
-dont support LGBT
Making extra efforts to support people within certain social/racial/cultural groups is idiotic. How about we all just treat eachother like humans and there's no problems or need for "priviledges"
-dont participate in gay prides
This is kind of silly. I recently came out to my family and am considering putting on a purple shirt and walking with the parade for fun and to see what all the fuss is about (never attended the event before in my life). It just a fun event for people to have fun ... if you don't like it or don't like fun don't attend.
-do not impose their views on others
This is the most important thing. It's okay to discuss opinions and points of view but mistreating people because their opinions don't match with yours is beyond stupid. There's plenty of room for both sides of most viewpoints (this works both ways (carlos.jpg)).

So now that the election is over are you guys going to stop trying to pretend that this administration is gay friendly?

I don't know why the fuck people think """gay propaganda""" is trying to encourage other people to be gay, it's just trying to discourage homophobia.

Not one other gay person could ever be born and I wouldn't care.

They put stuff in their pooper!
And that's gross!
That's not something you do, putting stuff in your butthole!
I mean, come on!

>German flag
Lol

I've never done anal. My partner and I only do intercrural.

So you're kind of a fag amongst fags?

Does that mean my gayness cancels out and I'm straight now?